Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

How Mighty Is The Almighty God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Mighty Is The Almighty God? (8054 Views)

Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! / Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God / If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Hanndye: 9:47am On Jan 29, 2023
Mighty of the mighties; The Mightiest.

1 Like

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Blueace247(f): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2023
Righthussle:
The christain Almighty God is so mighty that he needs 10 percent of the monthly income of Christains to do his "work".

Ass hole
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by mrmachine: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2023
Righthussle:
The christain Almighty God is so mighty that he needs 10 percent of the monthly income of Christains to do his "work".

You just incurred curse on your head. You just spoke lightly of the Almighty God! Hebrews 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Psalms 68:35 O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God. May God have mercy on your soul
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Edoreborn: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2023
Very very very very very mighty..
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Righthussle: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2023
mrmachine:

You just incurred curse on your head. You just spoke lightly of the Almighty God! Hebrews 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Psalms 68:35 O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God. May God have mercy on your soul

Shut that your dirty mouth. Shame no dey catch you, you dey Nigeria dey call god of Israel.

5 Likes

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by okeysoninv: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2023
Inhuman69:
He can’t defeat satan He can’t make humans worship him He once battled with pharaoh and almost lost tried Like 7 times Sent Jesus to die for sins that never ended 🥱 Very powerful indeed
may God rebuke your foul mouth.
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:50am On Jan 29, 2023
Inhuman69:

How many days and he rested 😂
Keep deceiving yourself

You fit make day? If you fit add one day to the 7 or fit comot one day from the 7?no dey fool yourself.
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by OyinO: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2023
In the beginning, man made God.

3 Likes

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Inhuman69: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You fit make day? If you fit add one day to the 7 or fit comot one day from the 7?no dey fool yourself.

I’m a mortal
God is said to be omnipotent and almighty
How can a God be resting
What does he need rest for
I thought you said he did it at once by just speaking
Why are you being a clown 🤡

8 Likes

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Inhuman69: 9:54am On Jan 29, 2023
okeysoninv:
may God rebuke your foul mouth.
May you recover from your delusion

3 Likes

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by UTMOST10(m): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2023
No human creature can quantify the mightiness of God. He's just too big for such imagination.

1 Like

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by exnovio(m): 10:00am On Jan 29, 2023
God Almighty Who's Name is Jehovah is so Mighty,He Who created the Heaven and Earth and the Universe ,He is awesome, Marvelous, Gracious,Omnipotente, Merciful.
The Earth rotates around its axis non stop,but the inhabitants don't notice,humans,plants animals grow and change in nature under our eyes without us seeing it.Our God is so Wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by 4ward4: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2023
Isaiah 66 Vs 1 Thus says LORD JEHOVAH: “Heaven is my throne and Earth the footstool of my feet.  . Shows how might he can be
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by doncox: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2023
Righthussle:
You blaspheme.
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2023
larryking78:

The Lord God is so Mighty that the Earth is like a footstool to his legs. . He is so Mighty that the heaven cannot be enough foor him to stay.

Read the Bible:
Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

Isaiah 66 vs 1
I know your picture of heaven is no different from the ancient men, with a scientific eye I bet you won't imagine it so.
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by danigbo(m): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2023
He is so mighty that he doesn't need the the assistance of mortal man to humble any earthly king or king maker !
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2023
annyplenty:

Go to the ocean and see it roar or go and see a volcano spew ocean of fire with great torrent, then you will gave a flint idea of How Mighty the Power of God is.

He is limitlessly Almighty. His power is beyond human's comprehension.
That is exactly how the ancient men that created the bible reasoned, they were awed by natural phenomenon which are easily understood by today's man.

4 Likes

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Btruth: 10:10am On Jan 29, 2023
You dey try my God, a bi?
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by forayfleo(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2023
How dear you asked such question to the God that created you? Are you really on earth? Pls don't try it next time before you will see the other side of yourlife.
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Princessdainty(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2023
As mighty as the Poverty level in Africa

6 Likes

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by QuotaSystem: 10:13am On Jan 29, 2023
Omooba77:
How Mighty is the Almighty God?

Super-Mega-Ultra Mighty 🙏🏽
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Prince500(m): 10:13am On Jan 29, 2023
Religious pple dey suffer 4 ur hand grin
Inhuman69:

I’m a mortal
How can a God be resting
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2023
Inhuman69:

I’m a mortal
How can a God be resting

Shoo! Omnipotent mean say The Over Powerfull no go stop or rest or play or go do other things?

Please na save me from your nonesensity!
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by YourNextLevel(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2023
Very very Might my God Jehovah

1 Like

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by 1Dray(m): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2023
Righthussle:

Seun, Muslims shouldn't be commenting rubbish on Christians topics whereas Christians are not allowed to comment on Muslim topics. There's no equity and fairness here.
Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Prince500(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2023
God is so so big that he appears imaginary. So big that he is bound to fits of emotion like anger,jealousy etc yet hates all this things. He is so awesome that the bible recorded him as a genocidal mass murderer of that even hitler will stand in awe of his majesty. He is so kind that he is the most sentimental entity in existense. He favors a he likes and disfavours who he does'nt. Pls brethen lets rise above such nonsense and realise that what we called God is just chance, probabilities and statistics. Thay are too complex for our feeble mind hence we assume the proverbial x or unknown to be a morally inferior being as the missing factor. If u must believe in God, choose the one dat has sense abeg.

6 Likes

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by OLADUN27: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2023
He is so mighty that before him nothing breathe.

1 Like

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Franking: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That was nothing. Only A Simple Command and it was done. He did not even touch a thing!

According to the Bible. No one was there. No proof. Just a load of falsehoods to sell religion.

5 Likes

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Masterclass32: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2023
His might is limitless. His ability transcends time and space. He is the overriding Power in all the realms.

3 Likes

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by alfajohn: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2023
annyplenty:

Go to the ocean and see it roar or go and see a volcano spew ocean of fire with great torrent, then you will gave a flint idea of How Mighty the Power of God is.

He is limitlessly Almighty. His power is beyond human's comprehension.

The limitlessness of his power which is beyond any human comprehension is what he told me in an encounter with him.

I bow and tremble before the throne of majesty and mercy

1 Like

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Righthussle: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2023
1Dray:

Seun, Muslims shouldn't be commenting rubbish on Christians topics whereas Christians are not allowed to comment on Muslim topics. There's no equity and fairness here.

I am not a Christain or a Muslim. I'll rather die than practice anything of these religions that support killings of innocent people and children.

3 Likes

Re: How Mighty Is The Almighty God? by Prince500(m): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2023
Bible this, bible that..... all pastors agree that the bible is ultimate source of holy knowledge yet deviate from it at will because it is denominator dat ties the religion together, further allowing thier theft to continue. Bible was written by confused, illiterate, well meaning men. The pastors are literate now and wise but see a massive opporturnity to steal from the large stupid christians hence they continue d act

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prayer Is Key And That Is Why JESUS Started With Prayer And Ended With Pra / What Is The Significance Of Tithe In The Bible? / Needless Deaths: 700 Dead In saudi arabia while trying to stone islamic satan..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.