Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast (1839 Views)

Postponement Of Presidential Election A Coup- Donald Duke / Osun Election: A Physically Challenged Man Casting His Vote (Photo) / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by OLADD: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
Polchiz:

Stop advising us you fool! We are wiser and smarter than you.
May your conscience judge you forever, if you venture raise the issue of marginalisation going forward.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by mightyhaze: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
Show me the post/thread where i
support Okocha undecided

Criminal.., by 'you' there,I meant your ilk
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by ImDStar: 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
My brother, if anyone is deceiving you that you're thinking right, that person is not your friend.

What you mean is, after Buhari 8 years, we should vote Atiku for another 8 years? Only a mxd man reason this way.
What kind of slavery mentality is this?
Why didn't Buhari win the election since 2007 if you think they're the custodian of this country?
You dey xraze
Any southerner supporting another Fulani man in person of Atiku is a mxd person without common sense.

I'd rather vote useless Tinubu than allow another northerner.

OLADD:
PART B:Here now lies the one million naira question: will the southeast fall for the tempting carrot of pitching its tenth with the "govt at the center" by voting for APC in the next general election? The answer to this poser can best be imagined by any rational thinking nonpartisan Nigerian who truly shares in the ideology of Igbo ascention to political relevance. The victory of APC automatically shuts out the region from the scheme of any short at the prencidency in the next 16 long years gabadaya!

NOW THE MOST RATIONAL ADVICE. Take or leave it, the PDP with its loads of shortcomings remains the most veritable ladder for not only ending the Region of the Rising Sun's clamour for power, it is the best bet for confining the cry of maginalisation to perpetual obscurity.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
After the completion of Atiku's term, the presidency rotates to the southern part of the country with the southeast justifiedly in pole position to lay claim to the slot.
I AM JUST TRYING TO MAKE SENSE.
CC:
Myndy44
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by Spandau: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
seunmsg:
Peter Obi must contest this election on behalf of South East. If he can satisfy the constitutional requirements to be elected president, so be it. If Atiku wins, the south west will work with the north in 8 years time to vote for another northerner. No problem me owes anyone anything. This is politics and it’s a game of numbers and interest.

Bulaba! Eyan M-Sick MushroomPikin!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by limeta(f): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Some body is afraid of his own shadow
The winner will take it all
Advice your self

Vote wisely
Vote Obidiently

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by kolaaderin: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
OLADD:
PART B:Here now lies the one million naira question: will the southeast fall for the tempting carrot of pitching its tenth with the "govt at the center" by voting for APC in the next general election? The answer to this poser can best be imagined by any rational thinking nonpartisan Nigerian who truly shares in the ideology of Igbo ascention to political relevance. The victory of APC automatically shuts out the region from the scheme of any short at the prencidency in the next 16 long years gabadaya!

NOW THE MOST RATIONAL ADVICE. Take or leave it, the PDP with its loads of shortcomings remains the most veritable ladder for not only ending the Region of the Rising Sun's clamour for power, it is the best bet for confining the cry of maginalisation to perpetual obscurity.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
After the completion of Atiku's term, the presidency rotates to the southern part of the country with the southeast justifiedly in pole position to lay claim to the slot.
CC:
Myndy44
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by OLADD: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
ImDStar:
My brother, if anyone is deceiving you that you're thinking right, that person is not your friend.

What you mean is, after Buhari 8 years, we should vote Atiku for another 8 years? Only a mxd man reason this way.
What kind of slavery mentality is this?
Why didn't Buhari win the election since 2007 if you think they're the custodian of this country?
You dey xraze
Any southerner supporting another Fulani man in person of Atiku is a mxd person without common sense.

I'd rather vote useless Tinubu than allow another northerner.

You may not like it; Atiku is in pole position to win the election next month. Democracy thrives on popular votes, not emotion.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by OLADD: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ennoloa:
Can a Muslim - Muslim condem killings of Christians like Atiku did ?

Atiku even suffered from the backlash

Well said. Thank you.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by unclejb2(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
OLADD:

HOW DOES IT WORK?
CC:
Myndy44
Atiku is relocating to Dubai permanently next month after the election
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by OLADD: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool We will support /campaign for Soludo as next President not the fraudulent, liar deceiving the gullible fl@theadPIGs.
With rational thinking this is possible.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by Pascal9: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
mrvitalis:

Answer me this , if the north can abandon all the work Ameachi , Tinubu and the rest did for buhari

How are we sure that if Igbos support Atiku ... northerners won't support another northerner in another party , maybe APC then ...if north can have it for 16 years what's extra 8 years ?

Answer me
Atiku is not buhari.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by Pascal9: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
OLADD:
The reason why the north still qualifies to occuy the position after the exit of Buhari is because they have only ruled for merely 10 years out of 23 in this dispensation. The region does not have any choice other than to relingqish the slot aftter Atiku's tenure.
God bless you,but will this thick headed stubborn people hear
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by OLADD: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
unclejb2:
Atiku is relocating to Dubai permanently next month after the election
He has nothing to loose if his party does not win but many Nigerians will face the pain of another APC eight~year rule. Nonetheless, ATIKU will win.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by Ttalk: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
OLADD:
PART B:Here now lies the one million naira question: will the southeast fall for the tempting carrot of pitching its tenth with the "govt at the center" by voting for APC in the next general election? The answer to this poser can best be imagined by any rational thinking nonpartisan Nigerian who truly shares in the ideology of Igbo ascention to political relevance. The victory of APC automatically shuts out the region from the scheme of any shot at the prencidency in the next 16 long years gabadaya!

HOW DOES IT WORK?
After the completion of Atiku's term, the presidency rotates to the southern part of the country with the southeast justifiably in pole position to lay claim to the slot.
CC:
Myndy44

Are you saying the SE doesn't presently deserve the PDP presidential ticket that was stolen by Atiku.

What tell you there won't be another 'Atiku' to hijact the ticket on the future Ji
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by unclejb2(m): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
OLADD:
He has nothing to loose if his party does not win but many Nigerians will face the pain of another APC eight~year rule. Nonetheless, ATIKU will win.
Both Atiku and Tinubu are going on permanent retirement next month. It's time to move on with a Nigeria without any of the two old gangsters and drug lords
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by OLADD: 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ttalk:

Are you saying the SE doesn't presently deserve the PDP presidential ticket that was stolen by Atiku.

What tell you there won't be another 'Atiku' to hijact the ticket on the future Ji
Atiku did not steal any slot my friend. The ticket was thrown open and the most popular aspirant won.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by OLADD: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
unclejb2:
Both Atiku and Tinubu are going on permanent retirement next month. It's time to move on with a Nigeria without any of the two old gangsters and drug lords
Sorry to burst your bubble folk, the election is between Tinubu and Atiku. Obi doesn't stand a chance.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by harmonyglobal: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ennoloa:
Can a Muslim - Muslim condem killings of Christians like Atiku did ?

Atiku even suffered from the backlash

The president and many others did, even the Supreme leader of Muslims the sultan of Sokoto did.
But have u seen a scenario whr bokoharam kills and bomb Muslims and Christians calling it terrorists killed terrorists. We should grow past religious sentiments as a country
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by unclejb2(m): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
OLADD:
Sorry to burst your bubble folk, the election is between Tinubu and Atiku. Obi doesn't stand a chance.
no bubbles man. Obi is winning this election with a wide margin
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by OLADD: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
unclejb2:
Sincerely dude, there is nothing on ground that lays credence to your claim. Nothing!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by Ennoloa: 12:19am On Jan 16, 2023
harmonyglobal:

The president and many others did, even the Supreme leader of Muslims the sultan of Sokoto did.
But have u seen a scenario whr bokoharam kills and bomb Muslims and Christians calling it terrorists killed terrorists. We should grow past religious sentiments as a country

We can’t grow past religious sentiments when it’s still an issue

Last year Owo Massacre
South Kaduna Christians Massacre

Yesterday was Fr Isaac Achi burnt alive

Vote wisely

A Muslim - Muslim is not what Nigeria need now

Be your brothers keeper if your a Christian and don’t vote on ethnic grounds

Say NO to Muslim Muslim
Say NO to Jihad
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by mrvitalis(m): 3:31am On Jan 16, 2023
Pascal9:
Atiku is not buhari.
This is the best your brain could come up with
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 3:49am On Jan 16, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
I'm watching you
you can't cancel again
Just keep watching him like dullard Peter Pandora Obituary
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by unclejb2(m): 6:50am On Jan 16, 2023
OLADD:
Sincerely dude, there is nothing on ground that lays credence to your claim. Nothing!
That's actually what happens when a man has eyes and refuses to see
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by OLADD: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
unclejb2:
That's actually what happens when a man has eyes and refuses to see
I don't have a deceitful eyes like yours. OBI WILL NOT WIN NEXT MONTH'S. ELECTION.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by OLADD: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Pascal9:
God bless you,but will this thick headed stubborn people hear
That is why we need to embark on these kinds of unrelenting enlightenments.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by OLADD: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
oyin44:
The presidential seat, is it their birthright ?

That mumu obi must test his popularity at the polls... grin cheesy

Idle bastard...
It is not by abuse but sensitisation and orientation.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by OLADD: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
unclejb2:
If Obi cum LP wins 10 states outright, INEC should just declare them the winners.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by beejaay: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
ur headache/problem. I have been in politics since Awolowo,Azikwe,Tafawa time(not eligible to vote then) The problem of Igbo are igbo themselves. Betrayal,backstabbing,Wickedness is their motto. The earlier u lots start campaign for Soludo/support him for president after this election, the better.PityOBI is wasting his time. I stake usd 2000k

which mean you are above 50 years and still dont have sense up till now..wow your family must have really suffered on your head and you must have really been a disappointment to your entire generation if after 50yrs you still dont have sense but tribal nonesense on a faceless forum....i pray your children and grandchildren if you have any never suffer from your affliction and may they be free from your generational curses cos it seems its generational for a 50yrs+ man to be having like a fool

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by Brek: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
ur headache/problem. I have been in politics since Awolowo,Azikwe,Tafawa time(not eligible to vote then) The problem of Igbo are igbo themselves.
How do you know? All I can see that you love to inslit
Betrayal,backstabbing,Wickedness is their motto.
And how many presidents have their been for the igbo people?
The earlier u lots start campaign for Soludo/support him for president after this election, the better.PityOBI
Stop crying
is wasting his time. I stake usd 2000k
Re: 2023 Presidential Election:A Sincere Advice To The Southeast by Brek: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
beejaay:

which mean you are above 50 years and still dont have sense up till now..wow your family must have really suffered on your head and you must have really been a disappointment to your entire generation if after 50yrs you still dont have sense but tribal nonesense on a faceless forum....i pray your children and grandchildren if you have any never suffer from your affliction and may they be free from your generational curses cos it seems its generational for a 50yrs+ man to be having like a fool
Please ignore him he has nothing better to do in his life rather then wine and insult

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Entire APC State Working Committee In Adamawa Decamp To PDP / The Moment Peter Obi Landed In Offa King's Palace, Kwara State(video) / 2009 Will Be A Tough Year, Obasanjo Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.