Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

INEC AD-HOC Staff 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC AD-HOC Staff 2023 (3195 Views)

INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments / Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend / INEC Commence 3 Days Training Of Ad-hoc Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC AD-HOC Staff 2023 by DEETOOBABA: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
"Welcome to TEI/INEC training virtual assistant". Is it something like that

charlesdinho7:

ok, i received an email message yesterday too but the message i received is not for the training...
Re: INEC AD-HOC Staff 2023 by charlesdinho7(m): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
DEETOOBABA:

YES, THAT IS THE MESSAGE I RECEIVED. up till now i am yet to receive the message for the training and is like the training will begin tomorrow
Re: INEC AD-HOC Staff 2023 by DEETOOBABA: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
That's true according to the information I got from the training center principal. Did you try to join the Bot message ó the telegram?

charlesdinho7:

YES, THAT IS THE MESSAGE I RECEIVED. up till now i am yet to receive the message for the training and is like the training will begin tomorrow
Re: INEC AD-HOC Staff 2023 by charlesdinho7(m): 8:03am On Feb 17, 2023
DEETOOBABA:
That's true according to the information I got from the training center principal. Did you try to join the Bot message ó the telegram?

YES, IT IS JUST INFORMATION ON THE ELECTION PROCESS.
Re: INEC AD-HOC Staff 2023 by charlesdinho7(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2023
DEETOOBABA:

if you have not receive a message for the training, go to your local govt inec office. i just check my lg inec office and i saw my name in the pasted list. they did not send messages
Re: INEC AD-HOC Staff 2023 by Whoknow: 11:58am On Feb 17, 2023
charlesdinho7:

if you have not receive a message for the training, go to your local govt inec office. i just check my lg inec office and i saw my name in the pasted list. they did not send messages
Did you submit your credentials to your LGA after your online registration?
Re: INEC AD-HOC Staff 2023 by charlesdinho7(m): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Whoknow:

Did you submit your credentials to your LGA after your online registration?
YES SIR. during the screening last month. I submitted inec print out and nysc discharge certificate
Re: INEC AD-HOC Staff 2023 by DEETOOBABA: 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Where is your LG, thou my is onireke but am not sure when the training going to start today...

charlesdinho7:

Re: INEC AD-HOC Staff 2023 by charlesdinho7(m): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
DEETOOBABA:
Where is your LG, thou my is onireke but am not sure when the training going to start today...

saki west local govt of oyo state. currently at the venue waiting for the training to commence. 2:30 pm is the time
Re: INEC AD-HOC Staff 2023 by elrufiason: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
What is the hope for someone who did not register online, and wants to participate as an ad-hoc staff?

When will the training commence?
Re: INEC AD-HOC Staff 2023 by DEETOOBABA: 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
Have you guys commerce the training over there

charlesdinho7:

saki west local govt of oyo state. currently at the venue waiting for the training to commence. 2:30 pm is the time
Re: INEC AD-HOC Staff 2023 by charlesdinho7(m): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
DEETOOBABA:
Have you guys commerce the training over there

currently calling out names for the training. it will commence soon
Re: INEC AD-HOC Staff 2023 by DEETOOBABA: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Done with our also
charlesdinho7:

1 Like

Re: INEC AD-HOC Staff 2023 by DEETOOBABA: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Have they sent you message.

charlesdinho7:

Re: INEC AD-HOC Staff 2023 by charlesdinho7(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
DEETOOBABA:
Have they sent you message.

you mean deployment message? if yes, i have not received any yet... but tomorrow i will go to the inec office cos i learnt the deployment list will be placed there. have you received yours?
Re: INEC AD-HOC Staff 2023 by DEETOOBABA: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2023
Not yet
charlesdinho7:

you mean deployment message? if yes, i have not received any yet... but tomorrow i will go to the inec office cos i learnt the deployment list will be placed there. have you received yours?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Format Of The Chevron`s Operator/maintenance Technican Aptitude Test / Blue Shield Resources Inc / Olam Nigeria Limited Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.