Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,296 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments (7361 Views)

INEC AD-HOC Staff 2023 / Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend / INEC Commence 3 Days Training Of Ad-hoc Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by Dynamicbliss: 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Good day everyone, please tell us if you've been paid for the training and election fee as an ad-hoc staff for 2023 general elections. State your location.

Warri south, Delta state has not been paid

Tell us if you've been paid and how much
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by Goodmanamen: 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Most of u guys are paid by tinubu already angry

13 Likes

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by Hashabiah: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu never pay una ...? undecided

10 Likes

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by Madridstar(m): 12:52am On Mar 01, 2023
Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by samsegs(m): 2:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Which money again??,,,....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by Lucasinho(m): 6:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Fools....after Una help rig the elections...?

Suffering awaits una angry
Goodmanamen:
Most of u guys are paid by tinubu already angry

2 Likes

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by techgen(m): 7:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Warri south wey election nor hold...abi you dey expect pay for mT ground. You fit say Eneck na fool grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by Maj196(m): 7:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Una dey craze

7 Likes

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by Akinfemmy(m): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2023
Lucasinho:
Fools....after Una help rig the elections...?

Suffering awaits una angry

You Obi supporters are the reason why your candidate didn't win. Your toxicity and bitterness displayed all over the internet is enough to make sane people uninterested in obi.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by kb83(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Banana republic produce a Muslim Muslim Leadership, they think they have won the world 🌎, sorry you just getting started, The World lies in the hands of the church.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by Luckysbab: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Akinfemmy:

You Obi supporters are the reason why your candidate didn't win. Your toxicity and bitterness displayed all over the internet is enough to make sane people uninterested in obi.

In fact, their matter tire person.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by jojofola: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Akinfemmy:

Ogbeni just stfu!
Ori e o da.
Y’all don’t even get tired with the same lines?

Oh well, enjoy the stolen mandate.
P.s: The mood on the streets of Nigeria this morning will tell you who they actually voted for.

Most people irrespective of their tribes wanted Obi. Now run along, Femi elejo wewe.

14 Likes

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Akinfemmy:

FACT!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by Roon9(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2023
So the one Tinubu give una no reach?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Roon9:
So the one Tinubu give una no reach?
They were promised they will be paid after the process. Then drop account number. Tinubu go still okay them but maybe after swearing in. For now he's not sure yet.
Let them wait a little while.

1 Like

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by Roon9(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2023
MISSCONGENIALITY:
They were promised they will be paid after the process. Then drop account number. Tinubu go still okay them but maybe after swearing in. For now he's not sure yet.
Let them wait a little while.

Mad oOoOO.... 10k for 8 years. Cos next election no need to vote grin
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Roon9:

Mad oOoOO.... 10k for 8 years. Cos next election no need to vote grin
That's if they see the 10k.
Who is coming out to be used by INEC again?
Tinubu should just rule straight 8yrs because I won't like to go through the stress of elections campaign when there will be not credible elections. Make everyone do wetin them like.

1 Like

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by Akinfemmy(m): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2023
jojofola:

Ogbeni just stfu!
Ori e o da.
Y’all don’t even get tired with the same lines?

Oh well, enjoy the stolen mandate.
P.s: The mood on the streets of Nigeria this morning will tell you who they actually voted for.

Most people irrespective of their tribes wanted Obi. Now run along, Femi elejo wewe.

Shéy ò ti ké tan?

4 Likes

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by Mercury12(m): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2023
Akinfemmy:

Honestly they are so toxic. I detest them with passion. They nothing but bullies, touts, myopic and extremely blinded by hate

11 Likes

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by sukar886: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Why paying you people , after rigging election for tinubu

1 Like

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by jojofola: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Akinfemmy:

Shéy ò ti ké tan?

Awon baba e ni le.
You are still young, leave politics and get a job.
I suppose you are almost done with Nysc?
Ebi re ko. Na social media cos am.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by Akinfemmy(m): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2023
jojofola:

Awon baba e ni le.
You are still young, leave politics and get a job.
I suppose you are almost done with Nysc?
Ebi re ko. Na social media cos am.

Do you know when i finish my university education? Do you even know how old I'm rn? You see why you obidients are easy to deceive and bamboozle. You believe everything you see easily. I already had a job before my service year, aside that I've a skill also. I don dey hustle for street no be today, forget the freshness. You no fit follow me talk rubbish physically.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by jojofola: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Akinfemmy:

Do you know when i finish my university education? Do you even know how old I'm rn? You see why you obidients are easy to deceive and bamboozle. You believe everything you see easily. I already had a job before my service year, aside that I've a skill also. I don dey hustle for street no be today, forget the freshness. You no fit follow me talk rubbish physically.

O de ni shorire.

A lot of you do not even know how not to expose yourselves online. You need exposure.
You mean graphic design skills? I hope you got a decent laptop now. I will also advise you get something good doing. Again, You are a kid. Now run along.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2023
kb83:
Banana republic produce a Muslim Muslim Leadership, they think they have won the world 🌎, sorry you just getting started, The World lies in the hands of the church.

Jealousy ka abeh!
Christianity in Nigeria is based on worldly gain. Perhaps, vomiting hatred for Muslim counterparts.
If you want to grow then stop unnecessary hatred

1 Like

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mercury12:

Honestly they are so toxic. I detest them with passion. They nothing but bullies, touts, myopic and extremely blinded by hate
Na why i pray this new government listen to their Biafla cry make them leave abeg and no single one of them must remain anywhere SW after that
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by Mercury12(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Na why i pray this new government listen to their Biafla cry make them leave abeg and no single one of them must remain anywhere SW after that

I pray you get your Biafra someday. But while fighting for it stop preaching hate and violence. That is not the proper way to go about it.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by eteebanky1: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
They've already derailed this thread
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by DesChyko: 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Akinfemmy:

You Obi supporters are the reason why your candidate didn't win

Supporter of a mandate thief.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by Orubebe01: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Dynamicbliss:

Which payment do you still need again? Is the dollar not enough for you?
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by xavuv: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
jojofola:

So you sabi people's moods at every nook and crany...hmmm, just dey play
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments by KingAzubuike(f): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Dynamicbliss:
Good day everyone, please tell us if you've been paid for the training and election fee as an ad-hoc staff for 2023 general elections. State your location.

Tinubu hasn't paid you guys yet? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dilemma Of A Job Seeker. Please Advice. / Immigration Jobs 2013: Issues with my Acknowledgement Slip / RE: NNPC Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.