Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' (40223 Views)

Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta / Yomi Casual Wife, Grace Onuoha, Daughter, Mother & Grandmother In 4 Generations / Yomi Casual And Wife Grace In 2010 And 2017 (Throwback Vs Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
In peace
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Starboytwo(m): 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
Juanmike:
See this one wey dey live for Iyana ba
my old g, you self Dey live for Iba? How ur king? I mean Jafo Authority grin

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by NaBanga: 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
It's suspicious that he is hanging closely with other gay men. However if his wife doesn't have any problem with him, then it should not matter to others. As long as he isn't abusing anyone or bothering anyone underage, it's his personal business.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by HomeTutorsPro: 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

All this story makes one wonder if there isn't some substance to the rumour.....

Tell my wife I'm gay, and she'll laugh at you so hard you'll wish the ground could open up and swallow you.

Pessin wey know me inside out?
Exactly bro.
Someone like me whe fit order a trailer of kilishi because of toto. My woman will not even give it a 1st thought if someone says that kind of thing about me let alone responding.
Now that she has decided to respond, we'll keep our senses alert for the next news.
Shey she asked for evidence. She'll surely see abundant evidence if the story is true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by twilliamx(m): 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
If you have to explain to people that you are not gay then you are probably gay

5 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Juanmike(m): 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
Starboytwo:
my old g, you self Dey live for Iba? How ur king? I mean Jafo Authority grin
I live at Ajah
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Goodlady(f): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
God1000:
Lol, everything is money money money these days.

There's need for serious reorientation and discarding of wrong values.
Especially to that boy called Zonefree.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Otunbakayce: 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nothing consign me with your sermon. All I care about is 13 years of fucking and 5 years of breeding and cohabiting.
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by blowjohn(m): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nairalanders are fond of attacking the messenger and leaving the message.

Do u guys know that gay dress in certain ways? Many dresses guys wear in western world is like feminzation of men shit.

I see many celebrities dressing g weird all in the name of fashion or associating with wierd guys. Maybe that's why.

The way she's defending her man sef dey somehow.

Anyways anyone trying to bring dem down should leave them.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Georgejeez: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ah ah madam , u are so ash .

Someone cannot even spread rumours around you in peace .

Wetin sef?
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Spandau: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Candidlady:

trash

Your 14yrs is loading. All your Alhajis will not get you out.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by blackboy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
I know gay guyz that are married.
Let him come defend himself. But if his wife is not complaining wetin concern others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by BRATISLAVA: 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
Can't he say it himself? Or is he scared?

"It's not in our blood/lineage". As if it's transmissible.

Come out boldly.
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by penceman(m): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
Who are his friends. if his best friends are these freaks of nature then who are we to say otherwise. He wanted to belong and now he belongs

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Flamemignon1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
bestman09:
sad
Wether he's gay or not is not my business. What I find absurd is the type of enjoyment a man will derive on the body of another man. God punish devil
@the bolded,do you want to find out?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
If not for Satan,wetin man go dey find for another man nyash nah

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by irunoko(m): 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
God1000:
She loves and trusts her husband

Good rapport
don't be too quick to conclude dear grin

You sure say her husband is not a wife or side chick to another dude grin wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by irunoko(m): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
Headachetoigboh:
If not for Satan,wetin man go dey find for another man nyash nah
the anus of a man is tight and helps in better erekshion of the pen1s wink grin
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by delzbaba(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
When people start denying something with so much vigour, it means there is an ounce of truth there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Nyascobar1414: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

All this story makes one wonder if there isn't some substance to the rumour.....

Tell my wife I'm gay, and she'll laugh at you so hard you'll wish the ground could open up and swallow you.

Pessin wey know me inside out?

Your wife knows you Inside and out??

What a finished man!
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by LINTUNE(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
HomeTutorsPro:

Exactly bro.
Someone like me whe fit order a trailer of kilishi because of toto. My woman will not even give it a 1st thought if someone says that kind of thing about me let alone responding.
Now that she has decided to respond, we'll keep our senses alert for the next news.
Shey she asked for evidence. She'll surely see abundant evidence if the story is true.
have u heard of bisexual...bro forget o, u fit like woman as much as u like men, it's a crazy world we live in grin ..so she get every right to panic , u think say this yomi wife self no go do investigation for the matter because of fear?..believe social media at your own peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
Why put out a statement? If he is not gay, he is not gay simple! No need to worry. If you had to explain then maybe the rumour is true.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Your wife knows you Inside and out??

What a finished man!

You don't know what you're talking about.

There is such a thing as happy marriage.

I'm even ready to bet that you're a product of one, and you'd hardly make fun of your Dad for loving your Mom and staying with her for years and years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Cromagnon: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Zonefree:

She got no options, bro.

No Nigerian woman loves and trust a broke man.
basketwife no send o

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Aliou007(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
She's been with him since his broke days bro.
Zonefree:

She got no options, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
She didn't handle it well. Too much grammar to explain that her husband isn't gay. If I were her, I'd simply ignore and if anything must be said,

I'd say, "ok, he's gay, so what? I love him anyhow he is. Gays are human beings too. Everyone deserves to be loved".

That would shut people up forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Why put out a statement? If he is not gay, he is not gay simple! No need to worry. If you had to explain then maybe the rumour is true.

Exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kajaard:

Is it confirmed that Alex Ekubo and IK Ogbonna are gays?

Alex is effeminate. He's likely gay. As for IK, well, only God knows why his beautiful wife left him. Found out he's gay, perhaps.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by bukatyne(f): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2023
hifocus:

Alex is effeminate. He's likely gay. As for IK, well, only God knows why his beautiful wife left him. Found out he's gay, perhaps.

Loro kan,

They are both gay abi?

cheesy grin
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by beelon1020(m): 12:13am On Jan 16, 2023
Merch:
lol old story..almost everybody in lekki knows that yomi is gay na
Really? I’m sure you are one of his gay partner...
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Evan65: 12:32am On Jan 16, 2023
Zonefree:

She got no options, bro.

Bro shut up and stop talking trash. So many celebrities don divorce this period. Were they broke? This woman loves and trusts her husband and she's trying her best to keep her family together. Stop displaying your cluelessness and stupidity with pride. Go get the money make you get better woman if he pain u

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yung6ix Smashes His N525,000 Iphone X (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" / 'The Blanket I Used To Call Suit' - Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.