Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,023 members, 7,953,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' (40497 Views)

Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta / Yomi Casual Wife, Grace Onuoha, Daughter, Mother & Grandmother In 4 Generations / Yomi Casual And Wife Grace In 2010 And 2017 (Throwback Vs Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by ruffDiamond: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
God1000:
Lol, everything is money money money these days.

There's need for serious reorientation and discarding of wrong values.
enthronmeent of wrong value system is the major reason why nothing is working in Nigeria and black African countries ,including relationship too, it won't go away in the foreseeable future rara, everything is messed up.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by 1Sharon(f): 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
Well, I don't expect her to confirm the rumours.
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
E no fit pass Zombies that Is calling him Name. Most Nigerians are Useless and Cursed entities.
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Kajaard: 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
Merch:
lol old story..almost everybody in lekki knows that yomi is gay na

And you know this fact how?
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
Richardlove:
Even if he is a gay, are gays not human beings? I like her zeal about defending her husband.
Too many bad belle people everywhere now.

shatap.

are you gay?
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Kajaard: 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
Fambio97:
I think the allegations is because he moves with Alexxx and ik

Is it confirmed that Alex Ekubo and IK Ogbonna are gays?
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
Zonefree:

She got no options, bro.

No Nigerian woman loves and trust a broke man like me.

U forgot to add that part grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by MrColdsweat: 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
ruffDiamond:
enthronmeent of wrong value system is the major reason why nothing is working in Nigeria and black African countries ,including relationship too, it won't go away in the foreseeable future rara, everything is messed up.
Well said. Lack of core societal value.
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Richardlove(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
If I am what will you do about it ode?
OyeofIkoTuN:

shatap.

are you gay?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Menclothing: 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
If he is gay is it your gay so he can't be successful in peace
Cowards I know 4 tailor richer than yomi
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Ifakiland(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Merch:
Your papa na him partner na, him dey drill your papa asshole on a regular....na why him mess dey smell die....your papa even sabi suck balls....na baller dem dey call your papa
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Richardlove:

I'm fanning your 14years of wailing in the maximum .... don't wail yet the best is yet to come.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Nyanabo(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Let's starts to mind our business this year. And put same energy we invest in talking about people in making our life good.

You see this year, anyhow anybody want to live his life leave it to your fullest as long as it does not affects me. If you want to be gay be gay by all means, but don't wake up one morning trying to tell me you live me, because I fit kee you. undecided undecided

This year 2023 my slogan is Hakuna matata.
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Jackbaur88: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
This woman fine sha. I know her shop at Lekky county Ikota

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Sweetvie: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
Bad belle people everywhere smiley
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by delpee(f): 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
Too many idle minds are wasting their time poking their noses in other people's affairs instead of getting busy on making progress in their own lives.
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Jozilinn: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
Please let's keep our hands folded cos only yomi and God knows the truth... there's no smoke without fire besides that God would still expose them lastlast.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Candidlady: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
Mercury12:
God abeg o.
Good to know Yomi is not part of the confuse Gay lots undecided

These LGBT b*llshit people at it again.
They should stop with their propaganda and silly promotion of the abominable gay lifestyle in Nigeria.
We Africans. It is not part of us. . .
Gays, lesbians bisexuals are confused set of people with sexual, mental and identity crises and they need help

trash
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by SavageResponse(m): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
There's no smoke without fire
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Jefferyhi86(m): 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hmmm gay pple are very influential n well loaded, u wouldn't blame d present day society of nothing goes for nothing just to meet up with lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Higgies(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
How Yomi take cast na.

Live and let live.
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Mercury12(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Candidlady:

trash

LGBTQ +
the rest of other bullshit like Bestiality and pedophiles that will be added to the set of the confuse list in future is trash

Keep living in ignorance.
You just one of Their their many pawn soldier anyway undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by jimyjames(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Richardlove:
Even if he is a gay, are gays not human beings? I like her zeal about defending her husband.
Too many bad belle people everywhere now.
No one questioned if he is human or not
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Karemarealty288(m): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
Merch:

Make them quarrel and you will hear the original version...

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Newsmic:
Grace Makun, wife of popular Nigerian fashion stylist, Yomi Makun popularly known as Yomi Casual, has reacted to claim of her husband being gay, IGBERETV reports.

In an Instagram post she shared, Grace told those sending her "'DMs concerning the very disrespectful assumption and the indirect rumours" to stop.

Grace wrote;

More so, to those of you who love gossip, you can continue to spread your drama and lies as fans of negativity until being a victim of it would lead you into knowing how much it hurts and destroy people’s peace and joy .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnXmDGaNNtb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Good one here.

Cosmatikka:
Can Tinubu say same about not been involved in drugs or the killings at Lekki toll gate?

Yomi may God vindicate you
Don't u Feel same for TINUBU to be VINDICATED of unproven LIES?

I jus watch ppl post lies n imagined fact on Social media.
Many don't know that it goes a long way.
A vp candidate was seen shedding tears last week when his family was mentioned on live camera bt was shocked today when I read a post of what his principal said about another man who also is a candidate for another party having no background.
People Insults each other, curse each hard labored efforts cos u support a particular party or candidate and have a fact u can't even prove 10% bt jus the copy and paste fact u read. Politicians are always around bt election comes and go! After election , u bring ur Cv here and expect one u once called Urchin to give u job?
When ur candidate becomes an elected one, is he the one that will give you job under his Tenure? No be the URCHINS God go bless them private company to make deal n be able to pay for your service under ur preferred candidate Tenure?

Please go and see the movie called "BAD COMMEMT" and u ppl should LEARN...
What exactly Aisha Buhari did recently, so troller can have their portion of pains to.
MOST OF U DONT EVEN HAVE FULL DATA , some are on SOCIAL MEDIA PLANS, daily MB plan n so on.
Please ! Let get it right.

We all have what who we follow [who has once followed others before he became whom we follow today], don't be a follower that won't be followed in future!
Leave PEOPLE PRIVATE LIVES ALONE.
BUY A CHAIR THAT HELP YOU SIT OUT PEOPLES BUSINESS, ITS PROFITABLE MINDING ONE'S BUSNIESS.

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Karemarealty288(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Richardlove:

So your anus get rites of passage?
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by Enemyofpeace: 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
He fit be bisexual

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by victorazy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
Newsmic:
Grace Makun, wife of popular Nigerian fashion stylist, Yomi Makun popularly known as Yomi Casual, has reacted to claim of her husband being gay, IGBERETV reports.

In an Instagram post she shared, Grace told those sending her "'DMs concerning the very disrespectful assumption and the indirect rumours" to stop.

Grace wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnXmDGaNNtb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She writes well.
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by iamsolasoul(f): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
Interesting
Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by jojothaiv(m): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
God1000:
Lol, everything is money money money these days.

There's need for serious reorientation and discarding of wrong values.
Exactly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' by udemzyudex(m): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
Zonefree:

She got no options, bro.

No Nigerian woman loves and trust a broke man.

Rest, basket mouth and wife, Paul and his wife.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lillian Esoro's Celebrates Ubi Franklin's 31st Birthday / Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper / BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.