Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question (53634 Views)

Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam / Bala Blu Or Bulabo A New Slangs On Nairaland / Hilarious SRM University's Exam Instruction In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Moblux(m): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Alexbio:

Your dogmatic assertions are psychoactive I see.
Megalomaniac like you is always vindictive and chauvistic because you are eclipsed with an ab initio vagueness.

I could see the pedestal you are standing...it is nothing more than idiotism.

When the Greek used the word idio.t, they didn’t use it as a curse word. Idio.ts are the careless, unpatriotic members of the society. They could kill others who see things differently from the POV. They are the kind that support candidate for peanut or for tribal sentiment.

You don't have to spew like Patrick Obahiagbon before you convince me you are educated. If you were properly brought up, you would have comprehended my initial post before you rush to comment the way you did.
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by udemzyudex(m): 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
inforesource:
Chai, na 100/100 I for score

Oya answer the question for here naa.
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Flows001(m): 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu is a national disgrace

Thank God it was a university in Nasarawa

If to say na University from Anambra or any SE state these peanut online earners of 30k for don dey foam for mouth
We no dey take nonsense here in Nasarawa, make any Yoluba Moslem talk trash first...
Tinubu will be disgraced next year..

Tinubu is very useless and Stu.pid
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by BestMan001: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
Alexbio:

You are supposed to hold responsible your parents whom their an initio frustrations, hatreds and defeat is your lifelong inheritance. I wonder why you and yours fellow haters are curiously venting your inborn grievance on a die-hard hustlers. Tinubu is somebody parents you should know that! He has the right to contest for Presidency like any other Nigerians. Tinubu should be or not far from your parents ages! Ask your parents what were they doing while Tinubu and the likes were hustling to take their own share of the National cake? Put yourselves in Tinubu's children shoes too you will see beyond your idiotism why your lineage failed and still left you the failure as a sole heritage. grin
Your parents who are not demented are wallowing in lifelong defeat and misery cheesy cheesy
Shameless idiots everywhere cheesy
Go fix your life and stop the useless and damning hates or you die defeated by the system relatively.

You're a foo lish child

You hates the truth

Continue to be a role model of old foo ls
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by olatuns2017: 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
[quote author=Ykc2 post=120063229][/quote]

The seed of discord and curse you people layed on nigeria still affecting SW

On this Day in history, Kaduna Chukwuma Nzeogwu led the first coup in Nigeria's history where he keed the Sarduana of Sokoto, Premier of Northern Region Ahmadu Bello and his first wife. Ifeajuna keed the Premier the Premier of Western Region Ladoke Akintola but the Premier of Eastern Region Michael Okpara 'escaped'. The two(Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna) were keed too while fighting in the Biafra war.

Today, we remember the first confrontation against our democracy and we pray for the repose of the souls. May God continue to bless a United Nigeria ��

SAY NO TO TERRORISM.

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by drezzyx(m): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
Vawulence
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
But la bla was a statement concerning how PDP couldn't make a payment for corn generated electricity and power

Haha rubbish
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Danisaint112(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ihordspy will find this question very easy. Dude is good at justifying nonsense for his paymaster.
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Nchenches: 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
appishani1:
See what come out as a question in the Nasarawa State University Keffi.

Using the social media trending sarcastic statement: "A Townhall, different, from Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu, Bula-Ba", justify the social judgement theory.

That's a good examiner setting question on Mass Communication based on contemporary burning issues in Nigeria.
A bad examiner would ask students to describe how Mungo Park discovered River Niger.
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by DLivingAncestor: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
Can the BATMAN even answer this

This Professor just wan dey stress the students
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Jostoman: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
iamyemiakins:
The lecturer wey set the question no get difference with Tinubu
grin
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by DLivingAncestor: 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Naijanascam:
grin grin

Guyyyyyy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Nchenches: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
olatuns2017:

On this Day in history, Kaduna Chukwuma Nzeogwu led the first coup in Nigeria's history where he keed the Sarduana of Sokoto, Premier of Northern Region Ahmadu Bello and his first wife. Ifeajuna keed the Premier the Premier of Western Region Ladoke Akintola but the Premier of Eastern Region Michael Okpara 'escaped'. The two(Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna) were keed too while fighting in the Biafra war.

Today, we remember the first confrontation against our democracy and we pray for the repose of the souls. May God continue to bless a United Nigeria ��

SAY NO TO TERRORISM.

A coupe detat organised by Nigeria's armed forces composed then by soldiers from many ethnic groups in Nigeria but led mostly by qualified Igbo officers as at that time; that's the coupe which revisionists like you brand Igbo coupe.

1 Like

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Shalashaska: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
cheesy hilarious

1 Like

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tinubu is a national disgrace

1 Like

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Alexbio: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
Moblux:

I could see the pedestal you are standing...it is nothing more than idiotism.

When the Greek used the word idio.t, they didn’t use it as a curse word. Idio.ts are the careless, unpatriotic members of the society. They could kill others who see things differently from the POV. They are the kind that support candidate for peanut or for tribal sentiment.

You don't have to spew like Patrick Obahiagbon before you convince me you are educated. If you were properly brought up, you would have comprehended my initial post before you rush to comment the way you did.

You lost your mind obviously I can see you need medical examination seriously!
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
jamace:
Demented Bola Tinubu is a joke. grin grin

100%
A1
Excellent
You are/were a very brilliant Student
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Moblux(m): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
Alexbio:

You lost your mind obviously I can see you need medical examination seriously!

You are the one who needs your head to be examined...young man.
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Testimony1988(m): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
jamace:
Demented Bola Tinubu is a joke. grin grin
lol.
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Sheggy13(m): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
guy for dis one I disagree, dat is a standard question, I can bet you even if Dem give you text book u no go see the answer... Dat question go provoke u to think critically, I pity ppl wey cram na Oyo be their case....
Don't mind that person. That's a question that provokes critical reasoning. It's a perfect question to discuss social judgement theory especially as it's related to politics. Most people are used to all these "define this" kind of questions that they can just cram without really understanding the concept and application.
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Alexbio: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
Moblux:

You are the one who needs your head to be examined...young man.

Your skull is barren from the womb that's why you're mischievous and intolerant.
You seriously need intensive care audience
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by faceland: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
Mockery.

Only those that attend lectures can understand the lecturers political views to give him a custom answer.
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Mummyfour(f): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
inforesource:
Chai, na 100/100 I for score
oya give me small expo cool
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by CartelKenneth: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
Peter obi incoming president of the federal republic of southern Nigeria!!!!!

On your mandate we stand sir!!!!!

Tinubu can burn in hell for all I care
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by theophorus(m): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
Sheggy13:

Don't mind that person. That's a question that provokes critical reasoning. It's a perfect question to discuss social judgement theory especially as it's related to politics. Most people are used to all these "define this" kind of questions that they can just cram without really understanding the concept and application.

Did anyone notice that the question what a 2020/2021 session question?

Could it be that there is a concept called "Bala Blu Bulala"?
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Alexbio: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
DLivingAncestor:
Can the BATMAN even answer this

This Professor just wan dey stress the students

Children of hates are highly druginduced. grin
BATMAN is your parents mate and your parents are craving their beers in their respective joints and bars or protesting for their pensions or salaries grin
Your shame is shaming the world grin
I thought you guys would have a deeper reflection of how life in Nigeria would look like if your parents are part these political actors who are now victims of your frivolous acrimony. BATMAN children were born the same way you were born but the difference is there not for the blind like you to acknowledge. What were your parents doing when BATMAN was there hustling to be part of the NATIONAL CAKE sharing? Children of inherited defeat and poverty is it not high time you have a rethink and challenge your parents concession of failure? You guys insults every hustler out there as if Nigeria if not the world owns you everything. Destructive entitlement mentality!!!
Go fix your life or die useless!
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Alexbio: 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
CartelKenneth:
Peter obi incoming president of the federal republic of southern Nigeria!!!!!

On your mandate we stand sir!!!!!

Tinubu can burn in hell for all I care

BATMAN is your parents mate and your parents are craving their beers in their respective joints and bars or protesting for their pensions or salaries grin
I thought you guys would have a deeper reflection of how life in Nigeria would look like if your parents are part these political actors who are now victims of your frivolous acrimony. BATMAN children were born the same way you were born but the difference is there not for the blind like you to acknowledge. What were your parents doing when BATMAN was there hustling to be part of the NATIONAL CAKE sharing? Children of inherited defeat and poverty is it not high time you have a rethink and challenge your parents concession of failure? You guys insults every hustler out there as if Nigeria if not the world owns you everything. Destructive entitlement mentality!!!
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Alexbio: 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ecne:

100%
A1
Excellent
You are/were a very brilliant Student

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Alexbio: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
Danisaint112:
Ihordspy will find this question very easy. Dude is good at justifying nonsense for his paymaster.

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Sheggy13(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
theophorus:

Did anyone notice that the question what a 2020/2021 session question?

Could it be that there is a concept called "Bala Blu Bulala"?
A number of public Universities in Nigeria are just concluding 2020/2021 session because of the long strike - they were even behind before the strike. Only some of them have commenced 2021/2022 session. So I think it's in order.
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Geosignor(m): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
appishani1:
See what come out as a question in the Nasarawa State University Keffi.

Using the social media trending sarcastic statement: "A Townhall, different, from Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu, Bula-Ba", justify the social judgement theory.

The part of "TRY TO USE ENGLISH" make me laugh. Wetin dem for use answer the questions if not English. Abi my eyes dey pain me!!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians / Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) / No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.