Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Of what value is a leader without secrete? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Of what value is a leader without secrete? (648 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Is A Leader Without Focus A+A- Printemail / Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers / What Value Is The New N100 (pix Included) Note To Nigerians And Our Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of what value is a leader without secrete? by bilms(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2011
What is the problem with Nigerian leaders?

I have read so many wikileak revelation about how virtually all nigerian leaders would go to the US Ambassador and tell them all sort of things,

Why are they going to US ambassador to expose themselves?

Don't they suppose to have secrete they keep to themselves?

Why is it that they reveal information to US but not to Nigerians?
Re: Of what value is a leader without secrete? by Blackteeth(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2011
Our leaders came from the masses. If our leaders are worthless then it means the masses are worthless as well.
Re: Of what value is a leader without secrete? by Blackteeth(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2011
Including you complaining.
Re: Of what value is a leader without secrete? by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
@Poster, It is time we start asking what is wrong with the Nigerian people.

I know we don't like to direct blame at ourselves much . . . I remember making enemies for directing blame at the people back in 2007, and the years that followed, but surely it is time we accept the obvious now, don't you think?
Re: Of what value is a leader without secrete? by Blackteeth(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2011
@kobojunkie. Abeg help me tell them. I don taya.
Re: Of what value is a leader without secrete? by bilms(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2011
I like it when people direct blame at me, so feel free,

How does exposing ourselves to the US ambassador concerns the people? Oh, you mean the people would control the leaders mouth when talking to the US Ambassador?
Re: Of what value is a leader without secrete? by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2011
bilms:

I like it when people direct blame at me, so feel free,

How does exposing ourselves to the US ambassador concerns the people? Oh, you mean the people would control the leaders mouth when talking to the US Ambassador?

You first need to gain a good understanding of the System of Government, to understand how all that concerns the people's control, or lack thereof, on the so-called leaders, and the situation.
Re: Of what value is a leader without secrete? by Johndoe100(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2011
Kobojunkie:

You first need to gain a good understanding of the System of Government, to understand how all that concerns the people's control, or lack thereof, on the so-called leaders, and the situation.

Sorry, does anyone understand this?
Re: Of what value is a leader without secrete? by bilms(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2011
?

(1) (Reply)

You Got It Wrong, Mr. President —acn / Subsidy Removal Is Here To Stay / Fg To Sanction Agencies That Buy Imported Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.