Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Never Said Peter Obi Took All Of Us By Surprise - Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Said Peter Obi Took All Of Us By Surprise - Keyamo (886 Views)

Seven Ministers Whose Portfolios Caught Nigerians By Surprise / Why Tinubu’s Victory Took Foreign Commentators By Surprise — FG / G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Said Peter Obi Took All Of Us By Surprise - Keyamo by bennybuhari: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
Festus Keyamo (SAN), Chief Spokesperson Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo (SAN) has denied reports credited to him that Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party took the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) by surprise.

In a tweet on his official Twitter handle, Keyamo, who is the Minister of State for Labour and Employment described the report as fake news.

He said Obi winning the presidential election is like a camel passing through the eye of a needle.

He wrote "A certain quote making the rounds on social media where I purportedly said “We never saw Peter Obi coming, he took us all by surprise, the only mistake we made in APC bla bla ” is fake news. OBI entering the Villa is like a carmel passing through the eye of a needle".

https://independent.ng/i-never-said-peter-obi-took-us-all-by-surprise-keyamo/

Re: I Never Said Peter Obi Took All Of Us By Surprise - Keyamo by dynicks(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
Really!!...hit us up with another fabricated truth please!!...

5 Likes

Re: I Never Said Peter Obi Took All Of Us By Surprise - Keyamo by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
APC stock in trade is propaganda and denial.
Re: I Never Said Peter Obi Took All Of Us By Surprise - Keyamo by Coolsperm: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kayemo should know that we Yoruba Christian's will never ever vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they agreed

3 Likes

Re: I Never Said Peter Obi Took All Of Us By Surprise - Keyamo by Urheadmaster(m): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
It didn't take them by surprise but it is taking them to a place where them no no tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Never Said Peter Obi Took All Of Us By Surprise - Keyamo by Mindcure: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
Keyamo, the chief mugu
Re: I Never Said Peter Obi Took All Of Us By Surprise - Keyamo by Racoon(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
grin Were efulefu senior advocate of nuisance. The train long left the station.
Re: I Never Said Peter Obi Took All Of Us By Surprise - Keyamo by Obidientyoruba: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
Even your principal Tinubu can’t deny they never saw PO coming, Obi is coming cool . We the Omoluabi proper are in support of Obidatti

5 Likes

Re: I Never Said Peter Obi Took All Of Us By Surprise - Keyamo by Ceenaija(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
Keyamo,embrace the truth. It takes bravery to stand on your word.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Said Peter Obi Took All Of Us By Surprise - Keyamo by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
They ain't believe in us but ....... Like seriously them dey write Insults for paper for Tinubu to read for campaign? cry
Re: I Never Said Peter Obi Took All Of Us By Surprise - Keyamo by Afamed: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
We know the news was from IPOB/ Obi headquarter of propaganda where they think they can lie their way to Aso Rock

Re: I Never Said Peter Obi Took All Of Us By Surprise - Keyamo by obiekunie01: 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
They never knew Obi started planning and working out modalities on how to get to be the president of this country and fix the country since past 30 years ago.

Every of his moves has been mapped out to the very minute details.

In fact, Obi already knows how many votes he will win and the margin he will give other candidates.

He knows every other candidates moves and strategies and above all, he knows every antic that will be deployed to deny him the presidency after he wins and he has workout to the minute detail how to get his mandate back without riots from the youths.

HE KNOWS EVERYTHING! AND AM SO SORRY TO SAY THIS, NO NIGERIAN POLITICIAN DEAD OR ALIVE SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THIS COUNTRY IS AS SMART AS PETER OBI - AND NONE OF THEM CAN OUTSMART HIM.

NONE OF THEM.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Said Peter Obi Took All Of Us By Surprise - Keyamo by Afamed: 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
Everything about the Labour Party is deceit and fraud

Re: I Never Said Peter Obi Took All Of Us By Surprise - Keyamo by Afamed: 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
obiekunie01:
They never knew Obi started planning and working out modalities on how to get to be the president of this country and fix the country since past 30 years ago.

And he failed within the 30years he had to plan to make Anambra state working as a Gov,

Re: I Never Said Peter Obi Took All Of Us By Surprise - Keyamo by Afamed: 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
obiekunie01:

Lazy youth , why did he not fix Anambra within that period as a Gov?

Una lie no dey work for those of us who know Anambra more than Peter Obi himself

Re: I Never Said Peter Obi Took All Of Us By Surprise - Keyamo by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lol,Peter obi really took all apc by suprise
They never saw Peter obi coming,
They will be more shocked when Peter obi wins the election.

(1) (Reply)

January Deadline: Group Challenges Wike To Announce Presidential Candidate / We, The Nigerian People Will Destroy Tinubu Structure In Lagos. / Peter Obi Joins Queue Before Casting His Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.