Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku (34970 Views)

'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares / Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally / Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Islie: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has described himself as an elephant, saying he can not be taken by surprise from the G-5 governors of the PDP.

Atiku said that anyone that plans to stop him from achieving his political ambition, should first make himself the president of Nigeria.

The former vice president equally noted that he was not perturbed by plots of five aggrieved governors, popularly known as G-5 governors, to endorse presidential candidates of their choice.

He stated that he is an elephant that has seen everything, noting that he cannot be taken by surprised by the aggrieved governors.

Atiku, who spoke through his Special Assistant on Public Communication, Phrank Shaibu, said any person boasting of having such powers to stop his presidential bid, should first make himself president.

His words: “Atiku will be president. Whether the cock crows or not, the sun must rise. Power belongs to God Almighty; no man can arrogate to himself the powers of God Almighty. Any man who can boast of stopping Atiku should first make himself president of Nigeria.

“Atiku is an elephant. Even when an elephant walks on thorns, it does not limp. And when you have seen a snake, it cannot bite you anymore. In this case, we have seen the snake, how can we be taken by surprise?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/g-5-govs-im-elephant-i-cant-be-taken-by-surprise-says-atiku/

Nlfpmod

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by opalu: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President.
G-5 Governors have 5 Votes. They cant even force their family members to vote APC or PDP.

The Presidential Election would be held first. Obi will be declared and Labour Party candidates will win in a good number of Positions.

365 Likes 39 Shares

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by ufotty2001: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
I doubt if Atiku will win this election. G5 is out. Kankwanso out. Obi out.. all these from PDP.

169 Likes 14 Shares

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Truthisunique2: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
If Atiku is really interested in G-5 all he needed to do was get Ayu to resign which he can

Bottom line Atiku no send G-5 but can play politically correct with them

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Donwilson88: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
The elephant man We expect more

3 Likes

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by lhordspy: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Elephant without any personal political victory since 1960.

By next year. You shall be barnish to Dubai permanently.

192 Likes 20 Shares

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Truthisunique2: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
Obidients should know the way they see this election as by standers is not the way the game players see it.

Wike they said only have one vote but Obi have been begging publicly for same deal wike made with Tinubu

If you call rivers an obidient state and Obi is begging for a refused deal it means Obi is not in this game at all because wike has everything to lose.

Obidients would claim it's the people vote that matter, but which obidients will be willing to risk his life via gunshot on election day

Which obidients is willing to take what PDP is taking blood for blood by wike thugs who have made this election a do or die affair to get impossible margins for Tinubu

200,000 thugs a tip of the iceberg, is it not obidients voters that would suffer the wike tyranny of satisfying Tinubu

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by muykem: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Consistent and professional loser.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by bigdammyj: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Noted, you have been Elephant since 1993.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by okeyumez(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
You be elephant on police logo. You desperado

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Karrima: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
I am elephant, I can't be taken by surprise

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by GoodCane: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
The old criminal ancestor still dey boasy?

Anyway "obi is our biggest threat, Atiku cannot win" - APC spokesman

20 Likes

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Elephant that lost his polling unit despite being the presidential candidate of a major political party.

If not for Southern Nigeria, he would have been totally humiliated by Buhari in 2019 polls.

Lol

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
post=119518162]JAGABAN , Our incoming President.

JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

From Leadership and Experience perspective,
He stands head and shoulders above the rest.

[/quote]

[quote author=Racoon
:
After promoting the Buhari catastrophe that has so much destroyed this nation that his wife-Aisha is apologising on his behalf? You are back to promote another disaster pro-max. Shamelessness no dey worry you @ all.
Vote for your candidate and kindly leave other Nigerians alone to vote for the candidate of their choice racoon.
You don't bully other Nigerians to vote for who you want by force, you know?
A better Nigeria is all we all want.
Do have a good new year ahead.

(We are nice today abi? wink
It's a day for celebration for us @MANNA).
Do have a nice day sire! cool
#NoLambaDay

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Nteogwuija(m): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
The antics of these G-5 governors are becoming boring. Thieves thinking for their pockets.

8 Likes

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Elephant without any personal political victory since 1960.

By next year. You shall be barnish to Dubai permanently.
GBAMSOLUTELY!!
END OF THREAD!

Atiku and Peter Obi, one of the same.
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that are not suffering from self imposed amnesia will never and can never forget that Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora are one and the same.......

It is just a case of Olosho wey change location.....

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that voted for Atiku less than 4 years ago and are now out telling sane Nigerians that he is a thief, he is corrupt a criminal, he hates other religions, he is also a terrorist etc.
For you knowing all this and still went ahead to vote for him just 3 years ago
God will judge you all, the calamity you want to befall our darling nation then will be visited on you and yours.
No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Racoon(m): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Just watching all these political schemings with utter amusing. From G-5 governors to Tinubu to Atiku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Judolisco(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ode... Elephant no dey tell people say him be elephant

8 Likes

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Racoon(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
post=119554540:
JAGABAN all da way
After promoting the Buhari catastrophe who has so much destroyed this nation that his wife-Aisha is apologising on his behalf? You are back to promote another disaster pro-max. Shamelessness no dey worry you @ all.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by lawyer(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
There is a lot of dislike for Atiku which is quite understandable but everyone is ignoring the fact that it was PDP as a whole that chose Atiku to be its flag bearer. They didn't choose Anyim, Udom, Fayose, Dele Momodu, or Wike as their Flag bearer but Atiku. Many delegates in the South-South and South-East voted for Atiku rather than their kinsmen despite the heavy bribery and dollar rain thrown around by each southern candidate to vote for them. At the end of the day, the party chose to pick Atiku. Even Wike said he would work with whoever the flag bearer ends up with but all this G-5 nonsense by these governors is uncalled for.

If they hated Atiku so much, why not leave the party? Why stay in the party and continue with anti-party activities? Many people would be happy with what is going on in PDP but at the end of the day, if APC wins irrespective of whether you are an Obi-dient or Atikulate, the South-South and South-East loses because Tinubu is a maverick politician and power would never shift to either Labour or PDP in 16 years. If Obi loses the election, many of Obi supporters would abandon Labour and realise that only Pdp can give them an Igbo President.

If the G5 continues to destroy the party from within, what are the chances of an Igbo president in 2027 if Obi does not win now? Politics should not be played with emotions but with raw facts and intelligence. Atiku is right to ignore these people and campaign on his own without them. Whether they support him or not, it's only God that creates leaders, not Men. Nobody knows who would win but those playing God under the guise of G5 to engage in anti-party activities would be humbled in the end.

Finally, be afraid of a Man that does not speak but is working underground. Almost everyone has underrated Atiku's chances. Atiku is too experienced in this game to be fazed by all these things. When we are getting close to the election I expect Atiku to use his last card which are the Northern clerics, Imans, Emirs, Miyetti Allah, and Northern Elders Forum to close ranks for their son including the registered underage voters, the IDPs in the Northern, the Tawakalitus, Poor people in the North, the imported mercenaries from Niger and Mali and finally The North's quest to always hold onto power irrespective of who is sitting on that chair. Hate or like this method, he wants to win and would do everything to win. He knows he holds the aces based on the numbers of the voting population in the North and every Obi-dient or Batist should be silently worried.

Underate Atiku at your own peril. 30 years of playing this deadly Nigerian Chess game quietly no be yam ooo!

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by candidbabe(f): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Dyke15(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
D silence of dis man throughout dis palava shouldn't be underrated.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by ImoleNaija: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
The G-5 are given too much attention undecided.

3 Likes

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by GoodCane: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
post=119554540:
JAGABAN all da way

Vote massively for peter Obi for your complete peace of mind.

18 Likes

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Fedrick100: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Vote wisely next year

2 Likes

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Yibo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
opalu:
G-5 Governors have 5 Votes. They cant even force their family members to vote APC or PDP.

The Presidential Election would be held first. Obi will be declared and Labour Party candidates will win in a good number of Positions.
February 25 should come fast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Righthussle: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Yes! You are Truly an elephant. Elephant is Big for nothing. That's why despite the size of the elephant, it is still not the king of the jungle. You're big but you can't be the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The 5G Governors is your karma for what you did to OBJ and GEJ

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by sammy329(m): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
opalu:

Now say this again without crying!!

No Governor
No Senator
No HOR
No HOA
No Local government chairman

And you want to win presidency

Dey play just dey play.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Pwettylinda(f): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin grin

Atiku the cunniest Naija polithiefcian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by GoodCane: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dyke15:
D silence of dis man throughout dis palava shouldn't be underrated.

Bros he can nothing.

They're just making things easier for peter Obi to become president

4 Likes

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by shedy03(m): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
He has forgotten how himself and others formed nPDP to oust GEJ.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies / Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.