Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,176 members, 7,867,411 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Armed Forces Day! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Armed Forces Day! (117 Views)

Peace Microfinance Bank, Ilmi Children’s Fund Join Forces To Empower Teachers / Dangote’s $500M Cement Refinery At Ethiopia Endangered As Rebel Forces Close In / Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Armed Forces Day! by 123joesun(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
Took out time to thank God and pray for force men and women while in church today.

I truly understand my Dad will be grateful also, for scaling the Armed Force journey as a devoted solider he was all through his service years.

The call to duties, special operations and working tirelessly for the peace of the country.

I asked and keep asking if they all worth it.

A country where meritocracy will replace mediocrity.

A country where the rule of law is strictly adhered to in order to have a thriving democracy.

“You can’t skip justice and get to peace.” True peace, is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice, according to a philosopher.

We owe it to our fallen heroes, we owe it to ourselves and we owe it to future generations who will still benefit from their sacrifices in years to come.

Am grateful i didn't lost my father didn't have a mother as a widow, with the hard battled journey I lived and witness in the Armed Force.

Keep Resting Fallen Heroes! �

Happy Armed Forces Remembrance Day. ��

Blessings!

Your Friend!
Joshua Adeyeye.

Re: Armed Forces Day! by 123joesun(m): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
"Guard zealously your right to serve in the Armed Forces, for without them. There will be no other right to guard" John F Kennedy.

May the labour of our heroes never be in vain. �

(1) (Reply)

Do You Require Packaging Boxes To Market Your Company? / Design, Corporate Stamps, Office & Home Necessities / As Firs Under Nami Jumpstarts The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.