Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri (64483 Views)

LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State / Spot The Difference. A Toddler In Obi Rally Vs A Toddler In Tinubu Rally (photos / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by GentleChief: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
post=120060045:

APC traditional marriage in Kaduna

You people will not kill me in that country called Nigeria grin grin

My belle oo.

Which one be birthday party and traditional wedding bikonu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Nchenches: 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
tinsel:
Reno, had congratulated Obi for his wedding reception yesterday in Ogun State.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1614333544507052035?t=7FMm36wwMwuzvCIGJzaVnQ&s=19

This is Peter Obi they said had no structure at the beginning.
Shame to Reno Omokri, the political mercenary ready to trade people from his birth place for a few Dollars from Atiku Abubakar.
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Nchenches: 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Being an obidient is a curse
A cow has a better chance to become president of this country than the worthless supreme monkey of biafra, he can only become president of madmen in agulu

No Nigerian in his right senses can cast a vote for an old and sickly Tinubu who forfeited N460000 drug trafficking money to the US government in the past but presently has dementia and distorted speeches.
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by israelmao(m): 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
Softmirror:

grin
grin

PETER OBI AND RABIU KWANKWASO ARE BOTH WORKING FOR ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU TO ENSURE HIS VICTORY.

THE GAME PLAN IS, A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR TINUBU, THE SAME APPLIES TO KWANKWASO. BOTH ARE OUT THERE TO WRECK PDP AND GIVE APC MAXIMUM VICTORY, ENSURING ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU BUHARI'S SUCCESSOR. AFTER PETER OBI AND RABIU KWANKWASO MUST HAVE FINISHED TEARING PDP TO SHREDS IN THIS COMING ELECTION. SIMPLE COMMON SENSE WILL RETURN TO SOME DELUDED FOLKS.

Your Tinubu is like a proverbial story of an elephant who was led by tortoise to a fake throne meant to ensnare him with pomp and pageantry but was too late before he realized it.
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by seeyounow: 12:05am On Jan 16, 2023
undecided undecided kiss kiss

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by JoeNL22(m): 12:24am On Jan 16, 2023
tinsel:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1614333544507052035?t=7FMm36wwMwuzvCIGJzaVnQ&s=19
Reno ooo....but I thought you said he can't win this elections. Why then are you expanding energy on some1 u believe he won't do well. Is that not madness. Well, OBIDIENT movement has shown us one thing, we are winning this elections cum Feb, 2023

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Dmanlex(m): 12:31am On Jan 16, 2023
oyin44:
grin grin cheesy

Being an obidient is a failure

President no be by force....the simple truth is that ,Nigerians don't want obi ..

Tinubu vs atiku is ok with them

your words are trash �️
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Cantonese: 12:36am On Jan 16, 2023
donphilopus:
Obi don suffer for this election. If care is not taken, he would come a distant fourth behind Kwankwaso.

Wetin concern Obi? Una own na to continue the poverty, misery and hardship of una vote for either Tinubu or Atiku.
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Beolly(m): 1:10am On Jan 16, 2023
mycar:

obi is not contesting to be the president of ndi igbo and those thieves disguising as politicians know that there will be nothing for them, hence their lack of interest.
Obi works with professionals in the field and not politicians. each ministry will be headed by the best in that field and not by any politician.
That's peter obi for you

Unfortunately only the east and SS will vote obi
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by mycar: 1:16am On Jan 16, 2023
Beolly:

Unfortunately only the Igbos will vote obi

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Bigchristo: 1:40am On Jan 16, 2023
tinsel:

I take out time to read comments and see how foolish some Nigerians can be all in the name of religion and Politics, GEJ left a very good economy which is said to be the fastest growing in Africa, he left the fuel price at #87, while exchange rate in dollar was #197 naira APC government came and turn everything around currently fuel is being sold for #300 with long queue while dollars exchange rate is now 750 to a dollar the same Peter Obi you people are insulting is among the economy team during president Good Luck Jonathan govt despite being in APGA as at then president Goodluck Jonathan recognize his potentials and allow him to work with him, all these prices analysis happened within the space of 8yrs eventually every prices of goods and commodities skyrocketed the economy has been grounded to zero our GDP has dropped while inflation is at it’s peak right now debts is rising to $70 trillion USD under the watch of APC yet some fools still have the guts to campaign for same political parties who has brought untold hardship to Nigerians indebted the economy even the political candidates they field to campaign is making blunders everywhere the international community are laughing at your stupidity to even have such a candidate in a country as civilized as Nigeria with huge population y’all supporting APC to remain in power all in the name of religion all political parties will suffer for another 8yrs before you will understand the importance of voting reliable people who can work for the growth of this country

If you like insult Peter Obi from now till next year he can never suffer his made keep on fooling yourselves after you go suffer go queue for filling station to buy fuel then buy data come insult people online for same people who made you suffer… be like dem swear for una grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Bigseven(m): 1:51am On Jan 16, 2023
The more people talk down obi to discredit him the more he gains relevance. Is God not wonderful
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by toprealman: 2:14am On Jan 16, 2023
tinsel:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmqDU9FJ37v/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

This is what this deluded cretin is pushing down our throat.
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 2:22am On Jan 16, 2023
grin
YorubaNiBaba:
Being an obidient is a curse
A cow has a better chance to become president of this country than the worthless supreme monkey of biafra, he can only become president of madmen in agulu
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 2:25am On Jan 16, 2023
Bigchristo:
I take out time to read comments and see how foolish some Nigerians can be all in the name of religion and Politics, GEJ left a very good economy which is said to be the fastest growing in Africa, he left the fuel price at #87, while exchange rate in dollar was #197 naira APC government came and turn everything around currently fuel is being sold for #300 with long queue while dollars exchange rate is now 750 to a dollar the same Peter Obi you people are insulting is among the economy team during president Good Luck Jonathan govt despite being in APGA as at then president Goodluck Jonathan recognize his potentials and allow him to work with him, all these prices analysis happened within the space of 8yrs eventually every prices of goods and commodities skyrocketed the economy has been grounded to zero our GDP has dropped while inflation is at it’s peak right now debts is rising to $70 trillion USD under the watch of APC yet some fools still have the guts to campaign for same political parties who has brought untold hardship to Nigerians indebted the economy even the political candidates they field to campaign is making blunders everywhere the international community are laughing at your stupidity to even have such a candidate in a country as civilized as Nigeria with huge population y’all supporting APC to remain in power all in the name of religion all political parties will suffer for another 8yrs before you will understand the importance of voting reliable people who can work for the growth of this country

If you like insult Peter Obi from now till next year he can never suffer his made keep on fooling yourselves after you go suffer go queue for filling station to buy fuel then buy data come insult people online for same people who made you suffer… be like dem swear for una grin grin

Whether you want to believe it or not, the fact remains the same…
The poor leadership of Jonathan produced Buhari
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Bigchristo: 2:30am On Jan 16, 2023
zomby:

If you call Jonathan govt poor then you think Buhari is better? Anyways I don’t argue with Nairalanders anymore because most of you are self acclaimed professionals but known nothing,. I am not surprised that you can call Jonathan’s govt poor after seeing Buhari govt is just like saying you like to eat grass instead of vegetables grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by NwaliE01: 2:53am On Jan 16, 2023
oyin44:
grin grin cheesy

Being an obidient is a failure

President no be by force....the simple truth is that ,Nigerians don't want obi ..

Tinubu vs atiku is ok with them

Speak for yourself and not a whole nation. You're not an appointed/anointed mouth piece for Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 3:06am On Jan 16, 2023
Bigchristo:
If you call Jonathan govt poor then you think Buhari is better? Anyways I don’t argue with Nairalanders anymore because most of you are self acclaimed professionals but known nothing,. I am not surprised that you can call Jonathan’s govt poor after seeing Buhari govt is just like saying you like to eat grass instead of vegetables grin grin

My man, pay attention…there is no one here comparing the 2 retardeddd leaders. All I’m saying is, Jonathan was so poor, weak and despicable, which made us extremely desperate for a change. In return, we ended up with another loser (Buhari).

The final 14 months of Jonathan’s era, he pretty much drank ogogoro every single day. The empty head couldn’t handle anything (including his wife aka Mrs. Market woman).
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 3:32am On Jan 16, 2023
Being the president of Nigeria is not child’s play; it is a serious business. This is why we do not need a kitten looking for free milk…we need a LION.
Jagaban’s leadership experience is untouchable, his impeccable record is unmatched and his unique mindset is incomparable. The man will blow everyone’s mind; he will make Nigeria Great Again!
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Bigchristo: 3:32am On Jan 16, 2023
zomby:

My man, pay attention…there is no one here comparing the 2 retardeddd leaders. All I’m saying is, Jonathan was so poor, weak and despicable, which made us extremely desperate for a change. In return, we ended up with another loser (Buhari).

The final 14 months of Jonathan’s era, he pretty much drank ogogoro every single day. The empty head couldn’t handle anything (including his wife aka Mrs. Market woman).

So you even joined those who voted Buhari, I can understand why you’re insulting Good luck Jonathan, calling him weak and despicable even extended it to an extent of saying he can’t handle his wife, now how does that make you feel? Better than him in thinking? You left a Doctor Degree holder to vote for a man with Nepa bill? Without a certificate I am very sure you still going to pick Tinubu over Peter Obi but the reality of it is that you are going to join us in the suffering when you made bad choices, you need to learn how to make good choices don’t allow political sentiments and tribalism fool you.. Good Luck Jonathan was doing well in office until you people where brainwashed by the same Buhari and his corrupt politicians who bastardized the country security system for Good luck based on the fact that he is from a minority tribe, they’re still playing same card to you currently wake up grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 3:44am On Jan 16, 2023
Bigchristo:
So you even joined those who voted Buhari, I can understand why you’re insulting Good luck Jonathan, calling him weak and despicable even extended it to an extent of saying he can’t handle his wife, now how does that make you feel? Better than him in thinking? You left a Doctor Degree holder to vote for a man with Nepa bill? Without a certificate I am very sure you still going to pick Tinubu over Peter Obi but the reality of it is that you are going to join us in the suffering when you made bad choices, you need to learn how to make good choices don’t allow political sentiments and tribalism fool you.. Good Luck Jonathan was doing well in office until you people where brainwashed by the same Buhari and his corrupt politicians who bastardized the country security system for Good luck based on the fact that he is from a minority tribe, they’re still playing same card to you currently wake up grin grin

If you think Jonathan is a leader, my friend, you either don’t know him or you know nothing about leadership.
When it comes to Jonathan, I can write a book. I’m very familiar with the man.
I will repeat again, whether you want to believe it or not, Jonathan’s poor leadership produced Buhari. Jonathan’s despicable 4 years left Nigerians extremely desperate for a change. Unfortunately, we elected another loser (Buhari).

FYI: Nobody respected Jonathan, he was a pure joke. Folks respected the Aso rock security guards much more than Mr. president.
You don’t have to believe me, just ask folks who were closer to him.
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:48am On Jan 16, 2023
1Dray:

We don't need criminal endorsement. The people's endorsement is enough and all Obi needs.
but Ina de celebrate obasanjo endorsement and want cry cry G5 to endorse Ina... Come next month na fourth labour party go take Ina go calm down... Get ready for tinubu or better still Atiku presidency... Simple
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Bigchristo: 4:38am On Jan 16, 2023
zomby:

If you think Jonathan is a leader, my friend, you either don’t know him or you know nothing about leadership.
When it comes to Jonathan, I can write a book. I’m very familiar with the man.
I will repeat again, whether you want to believe it or not, Jonathan’s poor leadership produced Buhari. Jonathan’s despicable 4 years left Nigerians extremely desperate for a change. Unfortunately, we elected another loser (Buhari).

FYI: Nobody respected Jonathan, he was a pure joke. Folks respected the Aso rock security guards much more than Mr. president.
You don’t have to believe me, just ask folks who were closer to him.
Yeah, now I understand why Jesus said a King is not respected in his own house, try write that book and see where the man whom the entire Aso rock respected so much landed you people, inside hardship and backwardness he is not a leader but he is better than the person you voted for and called a leader, common bruh you sound educated but making funny comments about leadership grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by MasterTeeUSA: 4:45am On Jan 16, 2023
Reno attacks Peter Obi because he knows that he is stealing votes from PDP and will allow APC to win. Attacking APC wont change Tinubu's votes...those of us that believe in His mandate aint going anywhere. It wont help him as well...Obidients are SOLD OUT and PDP votes will be SPLIT if they can vote in SE actually.

tinsel:

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by ogwumgbe: 4:54am On Jan 16, 2023
Thanksful:
Obi is really pressing necks. He has beaten all projections set for him by his enemies blue and black.

Obi is no longer a boy

Obi is now a man

Pray for Obi if you love him so much, battle has entered spiritual realm and I saw him defeated hands down

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by aspher: 5:08am On Jan 16, 2023
peepydelano:
I knew something is not right with Obi when almost all his people who are stakeholders rejected him and refused to endorse him.
Stakeholders in emasculating the Young and raping their future? If Nigeria remains as it is now, are you sure you can made any meaningful headway before old age beckons on you? There are really educated fools everywhere who don't know their enemies.
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by ogwumgbe: 5:09am On Jan 16, 2023
zomby:

In comparison with Buhari's presidency, if you think that Jonathan performed terribly, then you are an ingrate and good things will be far from you. Your hatred for one tribe made you to vote out Jonathan thinking that you would hurt them, now with your Osibanjo and all every other person, what have you achieved? until Nigeria respect the igbo race and stop trying to marginalize them, they will keep going down the drain. Igbos are warning you people about Tinubu just like we warned you about Buhari but you are now still blinded by your useless cock brain of tribalism and spiting the igbos. Igbos will never suffer, 80% of foreign remittance that sustain the economy of the zoo is sent by the igbos, no family in igbo land that does not have people residing abroad, so whatever mistake you people make will only affect you people and will never affect the igbos, a region that has been sitting at home every Monday for two years and still stand, my God igbos are great people, any other region that try it for even a month will be in total collapse, Vote PO for a better Nigeria, or igbos will eventually pull out and the zoo will collapse
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by TheGift: 5:19am On Jan 16, 2023
tinsel:

Reno Omokri is losing relevance everyday. Look at the kind of issues He is bringing up. Small and petty minded , Man.
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Ofunaofu: 5:26am On Jan 16, 2023
BATified2023:
then y did he fail woefully as anambra state governor?

Y was anambra people poorer when obi was governor?

Y was obi unable to add 5kobo to igr for good 8 years?
Y did obi successor describe his investment as next to nothing?
Y did anambra people cursed him to high heavens when he was governor?
Even owobokiri that is shouting obi now cursed him badly that time?

What has changed suddenly?

How did obi suddenly become d angel?
What has changed?

If u igbos claim it’s their turn I will agree but don’t tell me Peter obi is the best amongst d aspirants

He’s d least
In terms of
Achievements
Records
Legacies
Educational records

Tell me just 1 standing legacy of obi that anambra people are enjoying till today?

This is owobokiri comment on obi
He described him as a complete disaster, what has changed?

I think you are mistaking Peter Obi for Tinubu because Tinubu failed woefully as governor of lagos State

Tinubu as governor ensured lagos became second most unliveable city in the world and first in Africa
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 5:38am On Jan 16, 2023
Bigchristo:
Yeah, now I understand why Jesus said a King is not respected in his own house, try write that book and see where the man whom the entire Aso rock respected so much landed you people, inside hardship and backwardness he is not a leader but he is better than the person you voted for and called a leader, common bruh you sound educated but making funny comments about leadership grin grin

Bro, there is no one here comparing the 2 losers (0+0=0). I also don’t know how you came up with me voting for Buhari…

I prefer to focus more on what is relevant; it’s all about the Jagaban of Lagos/ the Asiwaju of Nigeria.
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the hardest working leader in Nigeria.

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 5:43am On Jan 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I think you are mistaking Peter Obi for Tinubu because Tinubu failed woefully as governor of lagos State

Tinubu as governor ensured lagos became second most unliveable city in the world and first in Africa
Dude, what kind of drug are you smoking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) / 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended / Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.