Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,647 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri (64480 Views)

LP Postpones Ondo Rally Over Communal Clashes & Killings Happening In The State / Spot The Difference. A Toddler In Obi Rally Vs A Toddler In Tinubu Rally (photos / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Ofunaofu: 5:44am On Jan 16, 2023
zomby:

Dude, what kind of drug are you smoking?

Just as your Monika implies
You are a Zomby Zombie
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 6:12am On Jan 16, 2023
Can someone please wake this foool up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Robenna(m): 6:16am On Jan 16, 2023
donphilopus:
Obi don suffer for this election. If care is not taken, he would come a distant fourth behind Kwankwaso.

So what's your point now
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Ensquare(m): 6:23am On Jan 16, 2023
oyin44:
grin grin cheesy

Being an obidient is a failure

President no be by force....the simple truth is that ,Nigerians don't want obi ..

Tinubu vs atiku is ok with them

That is your own point of view
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Ensquare(m): 6:26am On Jan 16, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Being an obidient is a curse
A cow has a better chance to become president of this country than the worthless supreme monkey of biafra, he can only become president of madmen in agulu

E pain you well well
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Ensquare(m): 6:30am On Jan 16, 2023
StrongandMighty:
God bless Peter Obi the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
They said Obi is an internet President but I bet them to go inside village n ask those market women with Nokia3310 who they are going to vote....they will be surprised "peter OBI" logo mother, father n child.
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 16, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Pray for Obi if you love him so much, battle has entered spiritual realm and I saw him defeated hands down

Good one join too

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Mrmb: 7:51am On Jan 16, 2023
post=120060045:

APC traditional marriage in Kaduna

You even know this your photo shopped video is nothing but a white lie.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 7:51am On Jan 16, 2023
Bigchristo:
If you call Jonathan govt poor then you think Buhari is better? Anyways I don’t argue with Nairalanders anymore because most of you are self acclaimed professionals but known nothing,. I am not surprised that you can call Jonathan’s govt poor after seeing Buhari govt is just like saying you like to eat grass instead of vegetables grin grin

Yeah; you’re soo right wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 7:52am On Jan 16, 2023
May God bless the jagaban of Lagos/ the Asiwaju of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by jamace(m): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2023
Kayode1979:
PANDORA TINUBU, THE GREATEST PARASITE IN LAGOS STATE..

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by 920adebusoye: 8:17am On Jan 16, 2023
World peopleWorld people...
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by donphilopus: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2023
Cantonese:

Wetin concern Obi? Una own na to continue the poverty, misery and hardship of una vote for either Tinubu or Atiku.

Just to remind you that poverty rate increased from 23% to 54% in Anambra when Obi was the governor. Someone who increased poverty rate as governor of Anambra would alleviate poverty as President of Nigeria? Tell that to your little nephews and nieces not me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by buhariguy(m): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2023
mycar:

obi is not contesting to be the president of ndi igbo and those thieves disguising as politicians know that there will be nothing for them, hence their lack of interest.
Obi works with professionals in the field and not politicians. each ministry will be headed by the best in that field and not by any politician.
That's peter obi for you
and he could not get professional in anambra to turn the fortune of anambra for 8yrs.
But tinubu did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by ozimec(m): 11:06am On Jan 16, 2023
donphilopus:
Obi don suffer for this election. If care is not taken, he would come a distant fourth behind Kwankwaso.

Be deceiving yourself. Obi is your next president. E go shock some of una wet tribalism don blind fold.
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by mycar: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
buhariguy:
and he could not get professional in anambra to turn the fortune of anambra for 8yrs.
But tinubu did
which state in Nigeria has it's fortune turned around so far?
None, folks in lagos are leaving for abroad in numbers. you will be in village posting what you don't know. Have you been to anambra? for the fact that you are supporting a dilapidated old man tells me how low your IQ is.
with the likes of you, i am beginning to believe that not everyone's future has been stolen by the politicians, some folks like you have no future. Nothing to look forward to, just to exist and die.
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Bigchristo: 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
zomby:

Bro, there is no one here comparing the 2 losers (0+0=0). I also don’t know how you came up with me voting for Buhari…

I prefer to focus more on what is relevant; it’s all about the Jagaban of Lagos/ the Asiwaju of Nigeria.
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the hardest working leader in Nigeria.
At this moment I knew I was wasting my effort replying your comment, after you hail Tinubu finished you go carry yourself go stand for queue to buy fuel 300 per liter to power your Gen. And buy data to come defend same people who created the situation you’re in, Tinubu is the person who packaged Buhari for Nigerians if he has a better ideas to govern the country why didn’t he share such ideas with Buhari? If you can’t think then you be Olodo… I am done wasting my time.
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Softmirror: 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
israelmao:

Your Tinubu is like a proverbial story of an elephant who was led by tortoise to a fake throne meant to ensnare him with pomp and pageantry but was too late before he realized it.

STORY-STORY grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by Softmirror: 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
bencr7:
abeg carry diz ur lies,get out from their,may ur life be d way apc administration rule nigeria

AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by uche393: 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
reno omokiri no get sense at all, as a musician 98% of weddings I've attended since 2016 (all over Nigeria) till now can not comfortably entertain such guest.

such weddings only happened during Other regime, but the mumu is busy campaigning for the man that contributed in chasing Jonathan (his former boss) out of government.
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by buhariguy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
mycar:

which state in Nigeria has it's fortune turned around so far?
None, folks in lagos are leaving for abroad in numbers. you will be in village posting what you don't know. Have you been to anambra? for the fact that you are supporting a dilapidated old man tells me how low your IQ is.
with the likes of you, i am beginning to believe that not everyone's future has been stolen by the politicians, some folks like you have no future. Nothing to look forward to, just to exist and die.
I'm still wondering how obi the least qualified among all the candidate to make a difference.
How Will price of things come down under obi container

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by buhariguy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
Bigchristo:
At this moment I knew I was wasting my effort replying your comment, after you hail Tinubu finished you go carry yourself go stand for queue to buy fuel 300 per liter to power your Gen. And buy data to come defend same people who created the situation you’re in, Tinubu is the person who packaged Buhari for Nigerians if he has a better ideas to govern the country why didn’t he share such ideas with Buhari? If you can’t think then you be Olodo… I am done wasting my time.
[: Tinubu with vision did it
Don't be misled by misinformation
If buhari had done what is in apc manifestoes, Nigeria would have be better off
For example, tinubu promise to fulfill apc manifestoes by granting house loan and car loan, he did it before in lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by mycar: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
buhariguy:
I'm still wondering how obi the least qualified among all the candidate to make a difference.
How Will price of things come down under obi container
if you don't see any reason, for the fact that someone will hear your voice when you complain is enough reason to vote for him. APC will ignore you judging from the past, PDP will ignore you believing that they can always brainwash the north.
Obi will have no other option to listen than to listen to you knowing that they are there because of collective efforts.
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by buhariguy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
mycar:

if you don't see any reason, for the fact that someone will hear your voice when you complain is enough reason to vote for him. APC will ignore you judging from the past, PDP will ignore you believing that they can always brainwash the north.
Obi will have no other option to listen than to listen to you knowing that they are there because of collective efforts.
has obi ever listen to the poor as tinubu always do.
Did he listened to students when he increase tuition fees by 700 percent.
Obi will be worst than obj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by mycar: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
buhariguy:
has obi ever listen to the poor as tinubu always do.
Did he listened to students when he increase tuition fees by 700 percent.
Obi will be worst than obj
Tinubu listens to nobody. Obi increased school, that was necessary, people always want good things but unwilling to pay for it.
If Tinubu listens to poor , he won't be clamoring to be the president at this time, his memory is failing him and there are plenty evidences out there to proof that. If you say Tinubu of 8 years ago, yes but Tinubu of today is the shadow of his former self and it is natural.
Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by buhariguy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
mycar:

Tinubu listens to nobody. Obi increased school, that was necessary, people always want good things but unwilling to pay for it.
If Tinubu listens to poor , he won't be clamoring to be the president at this time, his memory is failing him and there are plenty evidences out there to proof that. If you say Tinubu of 8 years ago, yes but Tinubu of today is the shadow of his former self and it is natural.
is because of obi.diot people are all kids, they don't know anything about hyperbole and proverb, they call it memory loss,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri by expert234: 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Spherica177:
LOl

I guess all your entire family can be as prosperous like Tinubu or Atiku right?

I don't pray for their cursed wealth. If i will have to do drug trafficking or steal public fund to be rich, I'd rather remain poor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended / Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) / Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.