Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Any1 For Glasses? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any1 For Glasses? (686 Views)

Lamentations Of A Glasses/contact Lens User / Can Wearing Non-medicated Plain Glasses Affect My Sight? / Stop Using Eye Glasses, Regain A Perfect Eyesight And Even Make Money From It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any1 For Glasses? by Pweety4me(f): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2011
Hmmm

I got my first pair of glasses today!! cheesy

I mean at first didn't even want to look at myself with it on, i just don't like the whole spectaculed thing on me sha!!, so only when i got home i tried it on and explored the whole house with my new vision lol. . .it was amazing to see the things i saw ooo, vision so clear & defined, i felt like a new born baby, very exciting but i still like myself unspectaculed undecided wink cool

Taken some pictures too, very foxy lady wink cheesy cool

So, would any of you specs users like to share your experiences?
smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Reactions To Suicide And Why They Break My Heart / New Discovery On How To Cure Fibroids / Health Tips:types Of Food You Must Avoid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.