Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Marketing Strategies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marketing Strategies (208 Views)

Crazy Business Marketing Strategies That Gave +2500% Increase In Sales In 4 Mont / Effective Marketing Strategies / 11 Tested Marketing Strategies For Outstanding Business Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Strategies by Favoucho(f): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
What Is Marketing?

Marketing refers to activities a company undertakes to promote the buying or selling of a product or service. Marketing includes advertising, selling, and delivering products to consumers or other businesses. Some marketing is done by affiliates on behalf of a company.

Professionals who work in a corporation's marketing and promotion departments seek to get the attention of key potential audiences through advertising.

Promotions are targeted to certain audiences and may involve celebrity endorsements, catchy phrases or slogans, memorable packaging or graphic designs and overall media exposure.

Some Keys in marketing

Marketing refers to all activities a company does to promote and sell products or services to consumers.

Marketing makes use of the "marketing mix," also known as the four Ps—product, price, place, and promotion.

Marketing used to be centered around traditional marketing techniques including television, radio, mail, and word-of-mouth strategies.

Understanding Marketing

Marketing as a discipline involves all the actions a company undertakes to draw in customers and maintain relationships with them. Networking with potential or past clients is part of the work too, and may include writing thank you emails, playing golf with prospective clients, returning calls and emails quickly, and meeting with clients for coffee or a meal.
Re: Marketing Strategies by katemaribell: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
Thanks for the information! In my turn, I would also like to share a very valuable finding. Discover the magic of email marketing platform . This resource revolutionizes email marketing with its email marketing automation without developers feature.Customers can buy, browse, review, book, and participate directly within emails – it's pure marketing wizardry!

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Business Needs A Logo? / The Development Of Wood Pellet Plant / I Had An Argument With My Friend Over This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.