Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding (37736 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Fans Question Fiancé's Identity In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) / Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by irunoko(m): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Y she dey laugh like pesin wey chop lotto
so she should be frowning on her wedding day so that people like you will ask Shey them force am? undecided
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by irunoko(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2023
Buddha3:
Another ENP has left the group chat.

Least it reduces the quantity of newspapers aboki (politicians) will use to wrap and sell suya.

Quite a delight!
even brokie too dey talk grin

1 Like

Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 16, 2023
irunoko:
even brokie too dey talk grin

"Brokie" no get mouth?
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2023
There’s a certain age women gets they automatically becomes witch. I think if a man is lucky enough to get one before that stage of her life the better for him.
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by irunoko(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2023
Naira20:
Na wa o...
Even if she truly loves the guy, she'd wish she married him when she was younger and prettier.

It's not exciting to know someone married you because of your money.

If young fine guy was her dream man, there were many finer guys 15years ago.
whether you graduated at 21 or 50,the point is you have graduated, period!

If you cannot be happy for someone better shift.bitter people roaming every thread to spread toxicity

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by Coldie(m): 8:27am On Jan 16, 2023
Peace081:
I claim it
U claim getting married at old age?
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by Naira20: 8:33am On Jan 16, 2023
Though marriage is an institution but can't be likened to the shallow example you just posited.

The point is,
don't postpone till the morrow what today can accomplish

irunoko:
whether you graduated at 21 or 50,the point is you have graduated, period!

If you cannot be happy for someone when shift.bitter people roaming every thread

1 Like

Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by Buharidgeneral: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2023
SavageResponse:

She wants to conclude everything before the elections which is a sensible thing to do
Election and weeding . How?
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by pikechukwu6(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2023
grin congratulations to them
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by verifiablefacts: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2023
sacajawea:

Ain't got time for weddings...

Only funerals huh
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by BlueDuck: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2023
FuckTheMod:
ARE THEY VIRGINS THAT THEY'RE WEARING WHITES?

Virgin bawo? something wey Okorocha done almost chop finish..
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by irunoko(m): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2023
Naira20:
Though marriage is an institution but can't be likened to the shallow example you just posited.

The point is,
don't postpone till the morrow what today can accomplish

story for the gods.there is no blue print or manual for life.everyone has their journey if not you should have been a billionaire by 20, bought your first house by 23, bought your first buggati by 25 since we want to create a yardstick of perfection for another person's life like yours is perfect.

Seems you're still living in fantasy land anyway.keep dreaming grin
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by irunoko(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2023
Buddha3:

"Brokie" no get mouth?
but brokie can evening shame others.if you don't want to be shamed, don't give out the same energy.respect begets respect.
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by sageb: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2023
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by Enemyofpeace: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by Appetizerbmaz(m): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2023
Candidlady:
LGBTQone day iwould be the man of my dreams who happens to be a

WOMAN
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by irunoko(m): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
There’s a certain age women gets they automatically becomes witch. I think if a man is lucky enough to get one before that stage of her life the better for him.
what made her a witch? Explain because if them call your own mother a witch or is accused of witchcraft I hope you won't have the lame audacity to be angry? wink

1 Like

Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by sammysammy111(m): 8:51am On Jan 16, 2023
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi4VUrGaNbE

Photos And Video From The White Wedding Of Actress Nkiru Sylvanus

https://igberetvnews.com/1436719/photos-video-white-wedding-actress-nkiru-sylvanus/

Congratulations my dear!!! Go and be a wife to ur husband , avoid social media and third parties in ur marriage. i wish u well

1 Like

Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by irunoko(m): 8:51am On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
Man 34-36, woman in her late 40s. How disgusting that can be, all the old juices of 40 something year old woman be smelling in his nose. Younger females own smells how much more an old milf like this? I want vomit. Goodluck Mr man
na your wife? Why you dey use paracetamol for another person headache? tongue

Bitter leaf tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by irunoko(m): 8:51am On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
Man 34-36, woman in her late 40s. How disgusting that can be, all the old juices of 40 something year old woman be smelling in his nose. Younger females own smells how much more an old milf like this? I want vomit. Goodluck Mr man
na your wife? Why you dey use paracetamol for another person headache? tongue

Bitter leaf tongue tongue
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by EmekaBlue(m): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2023
Congratulations

Make she no too cry for her matrimonial home o grin
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by eboniest(f): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2023
Happy married life
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by irunoko(m): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2023
Nwaotu10:
ENP with the 'trinities' (In Alla Kaduna Nzeogwu's voice} grin
all these bitter kola brokies sef grin

When they see women who have finished enjoying spinsterhood and choose to get married body go just dey pepper them anyhow as if they themselves have a perfect life grin

And if you check well them still dey borrow money from loan Sharks before they can eat grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by irunoko(m): 8:58am On Jan 16, 2023
Jefferyhi86:
Old meat, e get wetin d guy want grin. I remember her saying that she doesn't mind being a second wife to any man years ago.
Linus minister.weh done.

Chairman of history fabrication dansaki re
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by irunoko(m): 8:58am On Jan 16, 2023
Jefferyhi86:
Old meat, e get wetin d guy want grin. I remember her saying that she doesn't mind being a second wife to any man years ago.
Linus minister.weh done.

Chairman of history fabrication dansaki re tongue
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by dahmie2013: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2023
So lovely... Congratulations to the couple. God bless the union.

1 Like

Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by FiremanX: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2023
Congrats
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 16, 2023
irunoko:
but brokie can evening shame others.if you don't want to be shamed, don't give out the same energy.respect begets respect.

Lol.

So this is you trying to convince yourself that you've actually made plenty of sense?

Whatever peels your banana, Son!
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by ufotty2001: 9:09am On Jan 16, 2023
This girl go don reach 48yrs .. I remember when I was small was when I started watching her movie
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by crackhouse(m): 9:10am On Jan 16, 2023
I am seeing old age meeting young blood for marriage.. hope the guy go fit endure am..
Re: Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:13am On Jan 16, 2023
All women are witches including ur mother get that into ur thick skull.. the same way ur mother feels possessive of you is the same way ur wife feels possessive of her male child.. why do most women not always in good terms with their mother in-laws?..
irunoko:
what made her a witch? Explain because if them call your own mother a witch or is accused of witchcraft I hope you won't have the lame audacity to be angry? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singer Asa Turns Light Skinned In New Beautiful Ankara Photos / BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT / Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.