Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) (41932 Views)

A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) / 2023: Atiku Meets PDP Governorship Candidates (Photos) / Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Believeintruth: 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
okay
Obi is winning
Are you happy now ?

Stop talking and spreading disinformation

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by jamace(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Greggdekor007:

Tinubu this, Tinubu that.
The state control by Tinubu and his so-called urchins as you claim, is still the BEST in Nigeria, even you and your candidate comes to seek sanctuary therein.
How come thinking is far from you, out of hatred.

Keep wailing online ...
JAGABAN will keep APC flag flying and the logo is Broooommmmm
Lagos is the ECONOMIC capital of Nigeria. It was developed by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA. Tinubu is the greatest PARASITE in Lagos.

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
Believeintruth:

Stop pretending come out with your full chest and say you are for BAT stop all these disinformation tactics. You will say you don't like this person, but you are eulogizing him which kind of mind games are you playing?

I give it to Tinubu. The man really knows how to play politics.

I will vote my conscience without emotion or sentiments.

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acxcePqDTL8

The APC Vice Presidential Candidate, Sen Kashim Shettima on Sunday, joined the Presidential Candidate, Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu for an interactive session with State APC Chairmen, Gubernatorial, Senatorial, &House of Rep's candidates held at the APC Marquee of the PCC in Abuja

Asan loma jasi. Amin!

Nothing for APC in 2023!!
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Abokisulay(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
BAT will be President so the yeye Igbos can cry blood

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by jamace(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
Greggdekor007:

Tinubu this, Tinubu that.
The state control by Tinubu and his so-called urchins as you claim, is still the BEST in Nigeria, even you and your candidate comes to seek sanctuary therein.
How come thinking is far from you, out of hatred.

Keep wailing online ...
JAGABAN will keep APC flag flying and the logo is Broooommmmm
Which flag? The flag that his SHAKY hands cannot uphold? grin grin

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by fuke(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Curious345:
Ok.. everyone is trying their luck.

FIRST time in Nigeria that all the major tribes are ably represented .. we truly have come a long way ..

>IGBO== obi
>FULANI====atiku
>YORUBA=====Tinubu
>HAUSA.======= Kwankwaso

and they all stand a chance to emerge as credible winners .

no, only 2 have a chance of winning.
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Mccullum: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
This is another political strategy from master of all politicians in Nigeria. Others will learn from him.

This has been predestined that Tinubu is the next president elect of Nigeria in February of this year 2023.

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Fcwilly: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Premium disappointment and tears loading for APC and emilokan urchins
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Mccullum: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Massiveglory:
Emilokan is busy meeting with political party delegates. He still thinks this is the apc primaries where he dollarized delegates with our stolen funds.

PODATTI the incoming president and vice is are meeting with the citizens of Nigeria, the real structures that make the nation.

It is not difficult to know the president the Nation yearns for.

Vote wisely..

I'm voting wisely for Tinubu, I'm very grateful for your good advice.

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by jamace(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Jamace

So many cracks in APC, even more than the ones in PDP. For instance, Gov Bello of Kogi State is the national youth campaign leader for APC. Please tell me how many times you saw him campaign with Tinubu. grin Stay there and be deceiving yourself. Bye bye to Tinubu, the greatest parasite of Lagos State.
In addition, you are counting APC rigging states of yore. Wake up and smell the coffee. grin BVAS has limited seriously the devilish actions of the Governors. Power now belongs to the people, not governors! cool

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
Surely they shall gather.
But their gathering shall come to nought.

Gathering of worms, all your plans shall fizzle away.

Gandgup of demons

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by BRIMBRAM: 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
jamace:
So many cracks in APC, even more than the ones in PDP. For instance, Gov Bello of Kogi State is the national youth campaign leader for APC. Please tell me how many times you see him campaign with Tinubu. grin Stay there and be deceiving yourself. Bye bye to Tinubu, the greatest parasite of Lagos State.

Have such an open lie?! grin
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Emola12(m): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
longetivity:
He will retire in Aso Rock grin
which kind ASO ROCK nah in papa get there Nah iragbiji he go go retire
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
Massiveglory:
Emilokan is busy meeting with political party delegates. He still thinks this is the apc primaries where he dollarized delegates with our stolen funds.

PODATTI the incoming president and vice is are meeting with the citizens of Nigeria, the real structures that make the nation.

It is not difficult to know the president the Nation yearns for.

Vote wisely..

Eeeyahh ! pele, even if OBI so much desires dem who e wan gather for Labour party meet, asides inviting Psquare which top member dem get again!

They say citizens are the structure buh LP is busy acquiring building across the nation with gullibles donation!

It is not difficult to know President by social media polls never smell the aso rock sit ! las las those wey dey dream go wake up grin

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Believeintruth: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

I give it to Tinubu. The man really knows how to play politics.

I will vote my conscience without emotion or sentiments.

It is you that is being sentimental. You have not stated how he plays politics if it is not by vote buying. If it is based on your conscience truly then Tinubu should not even be in the reckoning because he is the one that is the least fit for the job.
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by johnfem321: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
See the ambitiousness, drive, goal getting spirit and work ethic of a 70plus year old man.. There is a lot to learn from him aside politics .. not leaving it to Sentiment, destiny to luck or chance.. he is been strategic and putting maxing effort to achieve his dream.. I think we can also learn to do the same in our chosen work of life..

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
He has admonished them to deliver. Else, no soacked bread for them

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by jamace(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Have such an open lie?! grin
Tell me where and when Gov Bello of Kogi State has campaigned alongside Tinubu in this Tinubu madness .

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by irunoko(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
[quote author=Believeintruth post=120069631][/quote] Abeg getat
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
Believeintruth:

Which pace? This is just to bribe and settle them to buy votes you people should quit being stupid
You're the stupid one. It's time you guys stop insulting everyone who doesn't tow the same line as you.
This is politics...everyone must not support the same party. I don't know what's difficult there to understand. You guys are very annoying. I don't support any party and someone like you will make it very difficult for me to support obi. Bcus e b like say many of una no get sense.

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Believeintruth: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
irunoko:
Abeg getat

Back at you
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Believeintruth: 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
FashionCookie:

You're the stupid one. It's time you guys stop insulting everyone who doesn't tow the same line as you.
This is politics...everyone must not support the same party. I don't know what's difficult there to understand. You guys are very annoying. I don't support any party and someone like you will make it very difficult for me to support obi. Bcus e b like say many of una no get sense.

Oga stop trying to gaslight me abeg. You have your choice yes but stop all these closet games where you try to manipulate people towards your candidate using disinformation and subtle closet tribalism.
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
God1000:
No hard feelings, our obidient movement is waxing stronger everyday.

No shaking,

Make Una no say nothing fit stop the wind of revolution wey dey blow now

Face reality and stop having false hopes.

At a point in life, one has to be truthful to him/her self.

You can’t have a ruling party with all these forces, and expect a surprise.

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by BRIMBRAM: 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
jamace:
Tell me where and when Gov Bello of Kogi State has campaigned alongside Tinubu in this Tinubu madness .

Just like Buhari wasn't in the Kano campaign and you all started making noise?! grin The question is has he been campaigning against Tinubu or for Tinubu since when he was appointed to lead the Youth campaign team for Tinubu, jamace?! It's all over the internet, Bello's campaign for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Nigeria's next president by the Grace of God.

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Emola12:
which kind ASO ROCK nah in papa get there Nah iragbiji he go go retire

Be patient. Reality will humble you.

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Oddfinder12: 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
BATified2023:
The way we will shock igbos next month dem go shock
So the contest is now between YORUBA AND IGBOS nkw?
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by jamace(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Just like Buhari wasn't in the Kano campaign and you all started making noise?! grin The question is has he been campaigning against Tinubu?! Show us please! It's all over the internet, Bello's campaign for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Nigeria's next president by the Grace of God.
Simple question you can't answer. Ok, you can call a friend to help you. grin grin

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by sapele914(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
FashionCookie:

All the ipobians turned Obidunce Obidients no get sense, no exception.
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga stop trying to gaslight me abeg. You have your choice yes but stop all these closet games where you try to manipulate people towards your candidate using disinformation and subtle closet tribalism.
Whatever rocks your world. You win biko...
Are you happy now?
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
sapele914:
All the ipobians turned Obidunce Obidients no get sense, no exception.
Like the guy is so annoying. You automatically turn an enemy if you don't support their candidate.

Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. / Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In.