Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) (41879 Views)

A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS) / 2023: Atiku Meets PDP Governorship Candidates (Photos) / Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by sapele914(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
jamace:
Tell me where and when Gov Bello of Kogi State has campaigned alongside Tinubu in this Tinubu madness .
Tell me where and when any elected person, Governor, Senator, House of Representatives, even Councillor within the Federal Republic of Nigeria, has campaigned alongside Pandora Pete in this Obidunce Obidient madness?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by olumide4christ: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
johnfem321:
See the ambitiousness, drive, goal getting spirit and work ethic of a 70plus year old man.. There is a lot to learn from him aside politics .. not leaving it to Sentiment, destiny to luck or chance.. he is been strategic and putting maxing effort to achieve his dream.. I think we can also learn to do the same in our chosen work of life..

You hit the nail on the head!

Very concise but apt analysis!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by jamace(m): 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
sapele914:
Tell me where and when any elected person, Governor, Senator, House of Representatives, even Councillor within the Federal Republic of Nigeria, has campaigned alongside Pandora Pete in this Obidunce Obidient madness?
Answer my question and stop claiming smartness which you don't have. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by BlueDuck: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acxcePqDTL8

The APC Vice Presidential Candidate, Sen Kashim Shettima on Sunday, joined the Presidential Candidate, Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu for an interactive session with State APC Chairmen, Gubernatorial, Senatorial, &House of Rep's candidates held at the APC Marquee of the PCC in Abuja

Credit alert go yakpa after this meeting

The treasury of Lagos state is a bottomless pit cool
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by NwokoloOwa: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
You cannot take it away from him, Bola Tinubu is a born strategist. No wonder Fashola said you underage him at your own peril. He showed the stuff he is made of during the primaries wrestling the powerful cabal in the Presidency to a standstill.

Again, he is not really as weak as I thought because even sustaining the campaign to this time shows he is not unhealthy as we assume. Meeting crowd of people everyday is a lot of energy. Even this weakness is a part of God give strategy because you will be thinking you will easily overrun him then he bares his fangs as he did to Obasanjo when he was Governor.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Peppysco: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
I don’t bet on politicians that don’t give a FVCK about me and my family.

Dude,close the topic and don’t mention me abeg

Hmmm, fragile mind. You just mentioned indirectly that your candidate isn't worth your #100k bet. Anyways, ain't quoting you anymore, you don't believe in your principal
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nothing will make me not to vote for Peter Obi.Tinubu is a complete failure.
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Nchenches: 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tinubu believes in the old order when party men and women on election day stuff ballot boxes with votes favouring their candidates and rewrite election results.
He doesn't yet know that no Nigerian in his right senses will cast a vote for an old and sick Tinubu who forfeited $460000+ drugs trafficking money to the US government in the past, Tinubu who now suffers dementia and speech defects from Parkinsonism. Who wants Nigeria to be a pariah state?
The case of Manuel Noriega, the former Panama president who was involved in drug trafficking business before he became president of Panama, and after he was sworn in as president, the US sent forces to Panama and arrested Noriega for his past drug trafficking offences, hurled him to the US, tried him for his past drug trafficking offences, jailed him in the US where he died in Prison?
The US government does not take drug trafficking offences in its territory lightly, no matter how long ago the offence took place.
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by pekisdgee(m): 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
God1000:
No hard feelings, our obidient movement is waxing stronger everyday.

No shaking,

Make Una no say nothing fit stop the wind of revolution wey dey blow now

Vawulent.... shaking the table

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by sapele914(m): 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
jamace:
Answer my question and stop claiming smartness which you don't have. grin
Jamace, I hope you are aware that

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by seeyounow: 12:04am On Jan 16, 2023
undecided undecided undecided kiss

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Atlantis585: 12:30am On Jan 16, 2023
God1000:
No hard feelings, our obidient movement is waxing stronger everyday.

No shaking,

Make Una no say nothing fit stop the wind of revolution wey dey blow now

Let’s make sure we all get our PVCs and show up and vote Labour and Obi/Datti.

That’s the only way victory can be assured.
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by aspirebig: 12:37am On Jan 16, 2023
Is either Obi or Obi.
The movement is real.
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Snakedoctor1: 12:40am On Jan 16, 2023
herkeem:

The APC Vice Presidential Candidate, Sen Kashim Shettima on Sunday, joined the Presidential Candidate, Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu for an interactive session with State APC Chairmen, Gubernatorial, Senatorial, &House of Rep's candidates held at the APC Marquee of the PCC in Abuja

I looked closely at each individuals image.
I zoomed to see their ideological constructs.
O lord how I wish I could see their conscience.
The seeds that made them gods.
Humans made under the sun, to rule a dark enclave.
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by bdon123(m): 12:44am On Jan 16, 2023
herkeem:

They need to regroup proper,d threat of Obi is very real .We will defeat
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by babs142: 12:44am On Jan 16, 2023
Massiveglory:
Emilokan is busy meeting with political party delegates. He still thinks this is the apc primaries where he dollarized delegates with our stolen funds.

PODATTI the incoming president and vice is are meeting with the citizens of Nigeria, the real structures that make the nation.

It is not difficult to know the president the Nation yearns for.Obi ko,orogbo ni.

Vote wisely..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by 7arrows: 12:49am On Jan 16, 2023
herkeem:
Meeting ongoing.....

There's something about shetimmas look. He cant be trusted.
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by assholemods: 1:09am On Jan 16, 2023
Massiveglory:
Emilokan is busy meeting with political party delegates. He still thinks this is the apc primaries where he dollarized delegates with our stolen funds.

PODATTI the incoming president and vice is are meeting with the citizens of Nigeria, the real structures that make the nation.

It is not difficult to know the president the Nation yearns for.

Vote wisely..
Olodo! What is wrong with meeting his political party aspirants? When Obi was busy traveling from one country to other Tinubu was busy meeting with the stakeholders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 1:13am On Jan 16, 2023
Obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by tunde1200(m): 1:50am On Jan 16, 2023
Fear and tension for ipob and esn children of hate from the region of hate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by juliet1958: 2:06am On Jan 16, 2023
Go and verify, Not go and Falsify

https:///2x5jpn32
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by juliet1958: 2:09am On Jan 16, 2023
Dele Farotimi " A man build a Lagos where there's no hospital fit for him to use"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se06g_h9fMQ

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by adenike1413: 2:17am On Jan 16, 2023
"A man build a Lagos where there's no hospital fit for him to use". Dele Farotimi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se06g_h9fMQ

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Doyou2019: 2:31am On Jan 16, 2023
juman:
Only God can stop apc.
They are winning the next election.
What election?

Your thoughts don't even align. First, you said 'Only God can stop APC'; then in the second statement, you went "They are winning" grin

Ever heard this maxim : "The voice of the people is the voice of God."?
Come next month, this people will speak, and for sure, it will be against the party that has impoverished the hell out of them these last 8years. Nothing can change that!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Doyou2019: 2:35am On Jan 16, 2023
tunde1200:
Fear and tension for ipob and esn children of hate from the region of hate
What is Hate : Hate

You wan rhyme like a nursery kid and still can't even do it right grin grin
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by obi4eze(m): 2:59am On Jan 16, 2023
May God scatter all their evil counsel in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:34am On Jan 16, 2023
BATified2023:
The way we will shock igbos next month dem go shock
LOL.
Is it now a tribal thing in this contraption?

Well, we all get to enjoy whatever that comes outta it.

Perhaps, u gonn feel better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Decent09(m): 4:51am On Jan 16, 2023
Kayode1979:
PRESIDENT I N WAITING

Ah Obi is doing it with Passion oo
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Skty: 5:07am On Jan 16, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin grin grin

Obituary f00Ls will not sleep tonight

U wen be he-goatt, you fit buy #320 a liter fuel put for ur 'i better pass my neighbor generator'?
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Skty: 5:09am On Jan 16, 2023
JoeNL22:
Obi

See as their faces be?
Re: Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) by Gbagura: 6:09am On Jan 16, 2023
Let obi meet with his LP candidates too and see the gathering of clowns. Ibos will continue their wailing after the election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh In Court (photos) / Abdulwahab Shi, Councillor Burnt To Death As Car Catches Fire: #APC Convention / Gunmen Attack INEC Office In Osun, Burn Ballot Papers, Card Readers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.