Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers (457 Views)

Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu / MURIC: Any Yoruba Christian Presidential Candidate will lose in 2023 / NASS:Group Charges APC To Support Olabutosu A Yoruba Christian For Equity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by pinkguy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
I was walking today close to a church in Yoruba Muslim dominated area of kabala in kaduna state I come across four Muslim sister they were standing making fun of Christianity quoting John 3:16 while laughing lound I was surprised
Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by SLAP44: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Religious bait topic, desist from causing religious problems among Nigerians.

Every tribe buys fuel at a high price, every religion buys dollars at a high price. Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by Ttalk: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
pinkguy:
I was walking today close to a church in Yoruba Muslim dominated area of kabala in kaduna state I come across four Muslim sister they were standing making fun of Christianity quoting John 3:16 while laughing lound I was surprised

The way we torate your Engrish

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by famouscargo4u: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
We see them first as fellow Yoruba before religion. We relate well; celebrate with them during sallah and they celebrate with us too. More so, some Yoruba have at least a distant relation that's a Muslim. They are not extremist so, it's easier to relate well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by James91: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hmmmm see what happens here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by LeoDeKing: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ttalk:

You are a genius.

Very good response.

Imagine creating a thread asking how Christians tolerate Muslims in SW. He thinks it is SE where Muslims don't have breathing space. Infact, they even say there is no single igbo Muslim, which is the height of intolerance.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by Moh247: 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ttalk:

Slam down

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by lhordspy: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ttalk:

Thanks for this.
You are Goated, a king.
Can i buy you a drink, sir.

The werey cant even type in proper english. Yet trying to cook-up very lame obvious propaganda

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by ItsTutsi(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
You are the only sane obidient I have ever seen
SLAP44:
Religious bait topic, desist from causing religious problems among Nigerians.

Every tribe buys fuel at a high price, every religion buys dollars at a high price. Peter Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by ItsTutsi(m): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
His trying to cause a rift
famouscargo4u:
We see them first as fellow Yoruba before religion. We relate well; celebrate with them during sallah and they celebrate with us too. More so, some Yoruba have at least a distant relation that's a Muslim. They are not extremist so, it's easier to relate well.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by Kewtt: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
pinkguy:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ttalk:

The devil is shocked at you!

What a balablu!!!

1 Share

Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by OGIBRA(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nothing like YORUBA MUSLIM OR YORUBA CHRISTIAN, YORUBA IS YORUBA FIRST, EVERY OTHER THING IS SECONDARY...
@OP, I CANT BLAME YOU, IS DIFFICULT TO PREACH LOVE TO SOMEONE WHO EXPERIENCE HATE FROM CHILDHOOD...PEACE BE UNTO U.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by IslamIsIdiotic: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
So they can mock your religion, but if you say anything about yours, they're free to slap you into submission.

famouscargo4u:
Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
James91:
Hmmmm see what happens here
until you post a screenshot of any other man apart from akintola,I will take you serious that we aren’t tolerant.
Meanwhile we are not like you savage being wey see igbo Muslims as sub human beings.

Shit down here has never happen in yorubaland before

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by BATified2023: 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
pinkguy:
u igbos will cry fire next month

U think all these madness will win u election

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by Kingzeez10: 9:40am On Jan 16, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
So they can mock your religion, but if you say anything about yours, they're free to slap you into submission.

You're just an igbotic idiot born and breed in hatred. Nothing like Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslims in Southwest.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by seeme2(f): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
There is only one YORUBA no Muslim or Christian Yoruba. Nothing you can do to divide us. Omo yiibo

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by Tinubuadvocate: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
grin
Ttalk:

Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by Winnersunited: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
OGIBRA:
Nothing like YORUBA MUSLIM OR YORUBA CHRISTIAN, YORUBA IS YORUBA FIRST, EVERY OTHER THING IS SECONDARY...
@OP, I CANT BLAME YOU, IS DIFFICULT TO PREACH LOVE TO SOMEONE WHO EXPERIENCE HATE FROM CHILDHOOD...PEACE BE UNTO U.
Is Ogboni fraternity is peaceful organization
Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by OGIBRA(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
Winnersunited:
Is Ogboni fraternity is peaceful organization
Maybe u should elaborate, because i dnt understand, how ur response relate to my post..
Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by IslamIsIdiotic: 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
Your father and mother are the lowest of life forms, conceived in harlôtry and bestiality. Stupid slowpoke bambi allah beggar.

Kingzeez10:

You're just an igbotic idiot born and breed in hatred. Nothing like Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslims in Southwest.
Re: Yoruba Christian How Do You Torate Ur Muslim Brothers by Kingzeez10: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Your father and mother are the lowest of life forms, conceived in harlôtry and bestiality. Stupid slowpoke bambi allah beggar.

See as you dey do. I'm not going that low with you. God bless your parents

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Full Meaning Of Dey Play / President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions 7 State's Key Projects In Katsina (PIX) / In Nigeria, You'll Always Get People Voting Idiots To Spite Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.