Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu (3974 Views)

Breaking- US Releases A 1993 Evidinvence Linking Tinubu With Drugs(photos) / SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity / ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:18am On Jan 16, 2023
Make dem free this man joor.. It's too much.

They should give those southerners some break..the aboki contesting is the problem, he wan chop 16years..
Re: Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu by Nairalander248: 6:19am On Jan 16, 2023
Deprofessional:
Tinubu criminal records are incontrovertible.

See English

1 Like

Re: Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:23am On Jan 16, 2023
sapele914:
A Jew will become POTUS, before an Igbo person will smell Aso Rock.

I am just waiting patiently to see the next step this ipobians will take after Monday February 27th when the official results have been announced.

I’m very sure that the call for holy exodus from Zoo Nigeria will resume.

More lamentations to your windpipe my dear friend. grin
Re: Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu by Doyou2019: 6:38am On Jan 16, 2023
Wickedfact:

Tinubu was in the US during the Democratic convention that produced Obama.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/09/02/us-democrats-invite-tinubu-to-convention/%3famp=1

You are here shouting like the firstborn of a loafer. Where was your own father at that time?

At least, my father wasn't stealing the Lagos treasury and he definitely wasn't sniffing the ass of a drug Lord which is something your no-good-father does with a plum at his old age.
Tell your father's slavemaster to visit the US as promised in December. You could just do it through your neerdoweell papa as una two kuku dey dis Agbero business together. grin
Re: Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu by Wickedfact: 6:42am On Jan 16, 2023
Doyou2019:

At least, my father wasn't stealing the Lagos treasury and he definitely wasn't sniffing the ass of a drug Lord which is something your no-good-father does with a plum at his old age.
Tell your father's slavemaster to visit the US as promised in December. You could just do it through your neerdoweell papa as una two kuku dey dis Agbero business together. grin

Na why your papa nearly kill your mama with beating be that. Better go and return the money you stole, you foolish thief.
Re: Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu by Doyou2019: 6:46am On Jan 16, 2023
Wickedfact:

Na why my papa nearly kill my mama with beating be that. Better go and return the money I stole, I'm a foolish thief.
Don't we all know that already. Ole Omo ale onijekuje. Bloody bastard from a home of pilferers and low-dirt degenrates. How can they not be Tibubidiots; D
Re: Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu by Collins9156(m): 6:47am On Jan 16, 2023
Serious
Re: Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:32am On Jan 16, 2023
pushing cocaine
Re: Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu by Mrfixitt(m): 8:12am On Jan 16, 2023
sapele914:
Where?
You were consummated in a pouch of lies. Show us the evidence from official url, Lying zombidiots. Obi taught you how to tell lies.
You're just brainless and a complete nuisance
Re: Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu by Adaisback(f): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
pushing cocaine
na Singapore go help us release that one. I hear say wetin that man do for Singapore, it took 15 years for Singapore to recover

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu by Highways: 8:24am On Jan 16, 2023
drlateef:

You were borne in a pouch of lies. Show us the evidence from official documents. Lying zombidiots. Obi taught you how to tell lies.

https://saharareporters.com/2008/09/15/how-us-federal-agents-succesfully-linked-bola-tinubu-drug-trafficking-ring-chicago
Re: Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu by drlateef: 8:32am On Jan 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu by GeneralPula: 8:35am On Jan 16, 2023
Only Pandora rodents are meant to believe these sort of edited images..
Re: Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu by sukar886: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2023
That's why buhari said, don't vote for a criminal ... Thief wey use Lagos State allocation buy half of Lagos, and urchins calling him jagaban
Re: Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu by nnamdi640: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2023
sapele914:
A Jew will become POTUS, before an Igbo person will smell Aso Rock.

I am just waiting patiently to see the next step this ipobians will take after Monday February 27th when the official results have been announced.

I’m very sure that the call for holy exodus from Zoo Nigeria will resume.
It will shock you that Thievenubu is not going anywhere.
Re: Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu by Highways: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2023
drlateef:

Sahara reporters? Are you a serious minded person?

Okay

Re: Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu by drlateef: 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Highways:

Okay

Yes, Tinubu bought and sold properties, he made his money from there. Is that your problem? And yes, he was listed to be in court. What was the final judgement of the case? You are not serious to be honest. You are just an illiterate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State Targets 24-hour Power Supply / A MUST See-nigerian Police,wat A Shame,giant Of Corruption / Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.