Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Peter Obi Just Displayed The Qualities Of A Good Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Just Displayed The Qualities Of A Good Leader (824 Views)

Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried / Look At What Peter Obi Just Tweeted! / Dapo Abiodun Says Anthony Joshua Displayed The Excellent Traits Of Ogun People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Just Displayed The Qualities Of A Good Leader by StrongAlphMale: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2023
Having watched AY live interview and the woman who "provokingly" kept shouting with a very high tone while asking her questions, shows that peter Obi is an intelligent leader.

Now imagine if reverse was the case and this happen to be Tinubu or Atiku. I am very sure that they will close down the interview ASAP, and will even order for the immediate arrest of AY for organizing such an online event.

Obi has shown countless times that he is a leader ready to fight for the masses. He is intelligent, Smart, prudent and listens to the Masses. Honestly, only an insane person will leave peter Obi to vote in another calamity.

Obi's visit to southern Kaduna is a topic on its own. Cos of this man Nigeria will never be the same again. Something has been birthed right in our eyes.

Let's make history together!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Just Displayed The Qualities Of A Good Leader by archangel1(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2023
exactly.... leadership is so challenging...Your intuition, academic knowledge, physical and psychological prowess are all needed......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Just Displayed The Qualities Of A Good Leader by Conner44: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2023
Op quick question . . . are you an OSU ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Just Displayed The Qualities Of A Good Leader by Isobug: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2023
Conner44:
And you think Osu means bad thing? Ekiti boy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Just Displayed The Qualities Of A Good Leader by Conner44: 9:30am On Jan 22, 2023
Isobug:

And you think Osu means bad thing? Ekiti boy

Join the winning team today kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/7535395/after-seeing-peter-obi-promise#120263097

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Just Displayed The Qualities Of A Good Leader by StrongAlphMale: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2023
Conner44:

As an Edo man, if speaking the truth would make me an OSU, so be it .

I am happy to be an OSU, Igbo man, Ipob etc. For as long as Nigeria will be great again, I don't mind being an OSU.

I'll urge you to become an OSU and let's make Nigeria great again. God bless obi for changing the whole narrative and uniting Nigeria again.

Because of this man Nigeria will never be the same again. Something has been birthed right in our eyes and we cannot deny it.

Let's make history together.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Just Displayed The Qualities Of A Good Leader by Conner44: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

As an Edo man, if speaking the truth would make me an OSU, so be it .

I am happy to be an OSU, Igbo man, Ipob etc. For as long as Nigeria will be be great again, I don't mind being an OSU.

I'll urge to become an OSU and let's make Nigeria great again. God bless obi for changing the whole narrative and uniting Nigeria again.

Because of this man Nigeria will never be the same again. Something has been birthed right in our eyes and we cannot deny it.

Let's make history together.

Welcome to the osu family brother grin

All these clueless urchins thought that the word means something derogatory but today I have embraced it. I am fully osu to the core for President Peter Gregory Obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Just Displayed The Qualities Of A Good Leader by StrongAlphMale: 9:35am On Jan 22, 2023
archangel1:
exactly.... leadership is so challenging...Your intuition, academic knowledge, physical and psychological prowess are all needed......

Obi has countless shown he is ready for the task ahead. He ticks all the boxes. Very sound and competent man. God bless our incoming president peter Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Just Displayed The Qualities Of A Good Leader by StrongAlphMale: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2023
Conner44:

Welcome to the osu family brother grin

All these clueless urchins thought that the word means something derogatory but today I have embraced it. I am fully osu to the core for President Peter Gregory Obi

Urchinsons will be disappointed at this response of yours. They actually expected us to start exchanging words. But alas, they were disappointed 🤣🤣

OSU all the way!!! For as long as Nigeria gets better, I don't mind being an OSU forever!!!

Obi is the next president of Nigeria inshallah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Just Displayed The Qualities Of A Good Leader by ede1(m): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2023
Let's vote wisely o. As I type this morning I have been at the fuel que since 6:30am no hope on site. The country just seems like there is no government non party in power. And yet some people are still thinking of voting PD/APC.

Vote Obi/Datti 2023. A New Nigeria is POssible.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Just Displayed The Qualities Of A Good Leader by StrongAlphMale: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2023
ede1:
Let's vote wisely o. As I type this morning I have been at the fuel que since 6:30am no hope on site. The country just seems like there is no government non party in power. And yet some people are still thinking of voting PD/APC.

The number of vote APC and PDP will get in this election will determine the number of mad people we have in this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Just Displayed The Qualities Of A Good Leader by ablejesus26(m): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2023
ede1:

Hmm 6:30am,you came out late ooo undecided
On Thursday I couldn't buy,so on Friday,I ensured to be at the filling station by 5:30 so I go fit wait make them open so I go buy first,to my buburistic shock come see niggas don dey queue already grin grin grin
This fuel is na real koloment sturvs grin
The matter just weak me angry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious, Dino Melaye Falls On Stage To Troll 'emilokan Tinubu / BREAKING: Ghosts Disappeared With Tinubu's Helicopter, Crowd In Shock / Obi Wins Ikeja Lga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.