Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra (13154 Views)

Anambra: Gunmen Attack APGA Rally, Hold Obiano’s Convoy Hostage / Anambra PDP, Godwin Maduka, Bianca Ojukwu And Lessons From APGA / Pictures From APGA Presidential Flag Off At Ekwueme Square Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by kingthreat(m): 6:23am On Jan 16, 2023
SmartPolician:
Even Soludo won't vote for APGA because he knows that they cannot win one state, including his Anambra State cheesy

So in your intelligent mind, Soludo is voting for obi? You are living in a delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by Oladelepsy001(m): 6:24am On Jan 16, 2023
Obiano the quiet achiever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by redcliff: 6:32am On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:
Even in Anambra Obi isn't rated

Going by your logic, AD is doing their rally in Lagos and they did not mention TInubu's name means or use Tinubu's picture means that Tinubu is dead?

you guys, even in your support for your candidate for money, there is no need of you losing logic or your brain, it will do you no good!
Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by Moh247: 6:33am On Jan 16, 2023
redcliff:

Going by your logic, AD is doing their rally in Lagos and they did not mention TInubu's name means or use Tinubu's picture means that Tinubu is dead?

you guys, even in your support for your candidate for money, there is no need of you losing logic or your brain, it will do you no good!

Another kid with comprehension problem... Why not simply ask questions rather than making silly assumption

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by redcliff: 6:36am On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

Another kid with comprehension problem... Why not simply ask questions rather than making silly assumption

but this is the same assumption you made. tell me exactly what you meant by "even in Anambra, he is dead", how does an APGA rally correlate with Peter Obi? i am asking now, so that you in your logic can explain this to me
Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by Moh247: 6:37am On Jan 16, 2023
redcliff:

but this is the same assumption you made. tell me exactly what you meant by "even in Anambra, he is dead", how does an APGA rally correlate with Peter Obi? i am asking now, so that you in your logic can explain this to me

You no only lack comprehension, you also seem blinded by hate

Show me where I said Obi is dead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by frank14011991(m): 6:43am On Jan 16, 2023
Wickedfact:

But you want Soludo in APGA to support Obi in PDP.
It seems you're sharing 1 brain in your family and today isn't your turn.
chisos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by redcliff: 6:43am On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

You no only lack comprehension, you also seem blinded by hate

Show me where I said Obi is dead

Lol. I do not need to use your exact words, If you actually passed English in high school, you will understand what synonyms mean. As you do not understand the crux of the matter which is, why you will be calling Obi on an APGA rally thread, I am sorry for you, but I understand your situation and I can only tell you bye.
Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by princemeadow(m): 6:47am On Jan 16, 2023
Wickedfact:

I’ve never heard this kind of abuse in my life. Never! You deserve an award!
Heeeheeeheeeheee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by sheriffindy(m): 6:49am On Jan 16, 2023
Peter Obi this and that...you guys know he won't win yet still carry his name
in your mouths more than your salivas. HE WILL NOT WIN..BUT MAKE UNA REST SMALL NA...HABA!!
BOLATINUBU01:
see this werey wey no understand politics grin wait till after election and you will that obi na IBO project
Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by BOLATINUBU01: 7:10am On Jan 16, 2023
sheriffindy:
Peter Obi this and that...you guys know he won't win yet still carry his name
in your mouths more than your salivas. HE WILL NOT WIN..BUT MAKE UNA REST SMALL NA...HABA!!
we will stop mentioning him name if he caution his deluded supporters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by Lerio(m): 7:11am On Jan 16, 2023
Wickedfact:

Omambala suffered heavily under Peter Obi. They are direct victims of his misrule.

Awkuzu SARS under Peter Obi killed more than 1,000 Anambra sons. They instituted Judicial commission of inquiry, Peter Obi ran away.
You don't expect Anambra people to be ecstatic at the prospect of an idiot like Peter Obi.

There are places Peter Obi will pass in Anambra, they will remove his black uniform and give him heavy slaps.

Go and brush out that nonsense is your smelly mouth
Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by Amaggedon: 7:12am On Jan 16, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
The way you guys think sef eh,Yu expect Obi to be in another Party rally rather than his..I don't understand the way Yu guys think sef..
How do you expect the fools to think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by CoolAmbience(m): 7:17am On Jan 16, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

Shut up but he gave una son governor. Dead brain.
Obi will win 100% in Anambra without omambala people. Thank God water no carry all of una Waka during iju.
Ungrateful idiot

If not for him,willlie Willie smell Government house?

Oga, Anambra is my state.

Obi has his work cut out for him.

He can't be sure of winning Anambra.

Is Obi bigger than Ojukwu in Anambra or anywhere in the world? Did Ojukwu win Anambra when he vied for the presidency?

This will be hard for you to understand.

Soludo wants to use this election to stamp his authority in Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by Rapuru14: 7:21am On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:
Urchin even in Iragbiji Tifnubu can't win town union president
Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by Teemax09: 7:21am On Jan 16, 2023
I can tell you this for free. Anambra is an Apga state traditional but. Go check what happened in the last senatorial election Apga couldn’t win a single seat because of the Obi factor. The campaign you see are mostly for state house of assembly and senate. Urchins shouldn’t get their hopes high
Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by reddingtonblack: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2023
SmartPolician:
Even Soludo won't vote for APGA because he knows that they cannot win one state, including his Anambra State cheesy

That you could even berate APGA that has produced governors, legislators and chairman shows how dunce you are,

We've seen APGA won @least, however the most stupid thing for anyone to do is waste his/her vote on Labour party that are yet to record any form of winning in INec records, a party that can't boast of one local govt chairman wants to win the presidential election in a country like Nigeria. cheesy smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by Jogs1900: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2023
Obi won't do much in Anambra with the look of things...APC,PDP, APGA are all against him..
APC and PDP will prefer APGA wins than LP wining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by unclejb2(m): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2023
Wickedfact:

Omambala suffered heavily under Peter Obi. They are direct victims of his misrule.

Awkuzu SARS under Peter Obi killed more than 1,000 Anambra sons. They instituted Judicial commission of inquiry, Peter Obi ran away.
You don't expect Anambra people to be ecstatic at the prospect of an idiot like Peter Obi.

There are places Peter Obi will pass in Anambra, they will remove his black uniform and give him heavy slaps.
if your father was a quarter as successful as Peter Obi, you won't be on Nairaland writing rubbish
Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:10am On Jan 16, 2023
yarimo:
Hehehe OBI and his illiterates supporters right now

You wish we were illiterates
Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by Godispeace: 9:18am On Jan 16, 2023
foolish post below
SmartPolician:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by GeneralPula: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2023
Wickedfact:

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by Indispensable85(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2023
Wickedfact:

Chaiiiiiiiiiii...... Savage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by Indispensable85(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2023
It's okay, provided the votes are taken away from pdp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by Zulum500: 10:04am On Jan 16, 2023
SmartPolician:

Shatap see BP grin grin
Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by Zulum500: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
The way you guys think sef eh,Yu expect Obi to be in another Party rally rather than his..I don't understand the way Yu guys think sef..

See how that monicker finish you there grin grin

Your obidense body go calm down now
Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by sheriffindy(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2023
That's too petty...well,when nobody talks about you, then you're nobody.
BOLATINUBU01:
we will stop mentioning him name if he caution his deluded supporters
Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by tenpipsperday: 10:29am On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

DOES IT MEAN YOUR LIFE STARTS AND ENDS ON NAIRALAND? EVERY TOPIC YOU ARE THERE DON'T YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING TO DO IN LIFE?
Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:54am On Jan 16, 2023
Seun.. I don't know what your page is turn into.. you see all these and keep mute.. I dont know wht you stand to achieve by allowing such tribal rivalry on your page... this is real good and nice...
Re: Pictures From APGA Rally In Awka, Anambra by Menclothing: 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke / Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga / Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.