Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Transfer Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transfer Money (742 Views)

How To Transfer Money Using An ATM / Transfer Money To Other Bank Accounts Accross Nigeria Using UBA Atm Mastercard / How To Transfer Money From Paypal To Liberty Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer Money by dmuchawiec(f): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2007
who knows how to send money from nigeria to europe through bank?
Re: Transfer Money by Cotton(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2007
If the person in Nigeria has a domiciliary account, then the transfer can be made. Alternatively you may use egold, assuming the person in europe can locate an egold digital exchanger.

Dom accounts can be obtained from any bank in Nigeria

smiley
Re: Transfer Money by chokit(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hi,
Sending  money from Niger to Europe ?!Which part of europe are you talking about because europe is big.Secondly why do you need a bank to do this transaction ?I can help if you need to collect euro here and deposit your naira at home.Let me know what you think and we talk on the rest.
Thanks.
Re: Transfer Money by Chiaka(f): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2007
you can open a dom account and then make the transfer but the dom account has to be opened in the currency you want to make the transfer. If you dont want to go over the process of opening a dom account then
If its dollars u want to transfer I can be of help anyway if u are in PH, thats where I stay, u just give me the naira equivalent of the dollar. otherwise forget it, wont help if u're in any other location in Nigeria that will be cumbersome. And note that bank wire transfer takes like 2/5 working days to get to the recipient. cheers!!

(1) (Reply)

Arable Land For Outright Sale In Ogun State / Haulage Business / ***Ready To Stop Struggling With Marketing?***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.