Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN (14932 Views)

Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply / Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever / Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by pacesetting: 7:11am On Jan 16, 2023
The Federal high court that granted Kanu, the leader of IPOB, bail? For the record, it's still Buhari that's breaking the law by refusing to release him.
Kewtt:

The federal high court declared ipob a terrorist group. ESN terrorists are just a arm of ipob miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by Simplythebest: 7:11am On Jan 16, 2023
Suffering never tire you
Kewtt:
This was the same thing Aguiyi Ironsi did

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 16, 2023
Kewtt:

The federal high court declared ipob a terrorist group. ESN terrorists are just a arm of ipob miscreants
international not local Nigeria which the president imposed on it undecided okey

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by galaxy2020(m): 7:11am On Jan 16, 2023
He has always said he will seat down and discuss with every group agitation, what do you want him to say again?
Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by engrpheleeks(m): 7:11am On Jan 16, 2023
Kewtt:

He said 'no international organization'. Or is illiteracy also part of your many problems?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by fredoooooo: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2023
pacesetting:
The Federal high court that granted Kanu, the leader of IPOB, bail? For the record, it's still Buhari that's breaking the law by refusing to release him.
Buhari or jubrin ,?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by sukar886: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2023
Ipob is not a terrorist group, they are only agitating
Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by Kewtt: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2023
fredoooooo:

Buhari or jubrin ,?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by Kewtt: 7:14am On Jan 16, 2023
sukar886:
Ipob is not a terrorist group, they are only agitating
For?
Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by PeterObi4LP: 7:14am On Jan 16, 2023
Urchins you are free to masturbate till God knows when. Ipob is not a terrorist organization forcefully proscribed by FG. The case is yet to be heard at the supreme court.

No international community have ever called Ipob terrorist, so Nigeria won't be exceptional. Same propose terrorist organization won Federal Government hands down in the court of law yet shame and pride could not allow her release NK.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by Resonance2019: 7:14am On Jan 16, 2023
Kewtt:
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1614523964998524928?t=M8TwAa4_Vfh26oIFsrdp2Q&s=19
This write-up is a useless one.Leaves me with great wonders who sensored it That means Bokoharam and Iswap were actually created by a people.
I
Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by pacesetting: 7:15am On Jan 16, 2023
The mods even took this nonesense to the front page. Can you imagine what nairaland has become?
Buddha3:
Another sensational headline meant to foment hate and inspire more propaganda.

Countless times this man has spoken on how he'll dialogue with agitators such as IPOB and the Yoruba Nation, with a view to finding common grounds of settlement, a perspective both Atiku and Tinubu have lucidly shared and corroborated, yet you people keep twisting narratives at every given opportunity to paint him as an apologist to the Biafra struggle. And this nonsense is mostly common on this stupid forum.
Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:17am On Jan 16, 2023
Naz34:
this una obi is an illusion , stop fooling yourself

Obi de, Ire de!

Start embracing the reality, Obi is your next president.

#GuguwarObiDatti
Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by ikennaoma(m): 7:22am On Jan 16, 2023
Talk till tomorrow. I have up my mind to vote for Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by johnjose68: 7:26am On Jan 16, 2023
RuddyFusion:
I am i.pob cretin and gremlin...show the whole tweet or you think we didn't read em?

Of course we know what you are, flat.head
Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by Spicycat(f): 7:26am On Jan 16, 2023
Obidient4life3:

Urchinho

Ipob terrorist, the military will soon get to your hideout. cool
Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by johnjose68: 7:27am On Jan 16, 2023
ikennaoma:
Talk till tomorrow. I, a cretin and gremlin, have up my mind to vote for Peter Obi
grin
Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by Minjim: 7:28am On Jan 16, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Urchin...show the whole tweet or you think we didn't read em?

Since you also read it, show it now
Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by Toosure70: 7:30am On Jan 16, 2023
Only jagaban qualify because all other candidates have terrorists in their regions
Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by Tanimuabk: 7:30am On Jan 16, 2023
Useless hypocrite,why will you just mention iswap and boko Haram and not mentioning ipob/Esn?
Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by Jones4190(m): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
No international organization or country has declared IPOB a terrorist group like they done to Boko Haram and ISWAP. So you can cry more. grin
in your own understanding, who is a terrorist?
Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by Thomas464: 7:33am On Jan 16, 2023
IPOB as I know is an agitating group like the yoruba nation agitation , Niger delta and some others. Agitation are legitimate world-wide especially when these people feel oppressed. Not like the boko haram and iswap who derive so pleasure in bombing and killing all in the name of religious belief.
FG declared IPOB terrorist group simply out of sentiment and the president wasn't ready for sincere negotiations.

Like Obi said, he he'll deal with every agitation through negotiations be it in the North, South West, south east etc. .
Most importantly, you don't negotiate with bandit and terrorist.
This writer has no point to make.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by blahc007: 7:37am On Jan 16, 2023
Kewtt:
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1614523964998524928?t=M8TwAa4_Vfh26oIFsrdp2Q&s=19
He also didn't include Bandits and Yoruba nation agitators...,help him add it to the list.

This una job hard ooo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:37am On Jan 16, 2023
Jones4190:

in your own understanding, who is a terrorist?

My own understanding is irrelevant, there are international procedures and methodologies involved in the proscription of a groups. IPOB did not meet those requirements but boko and ISWAP did.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by OsunOriginal: 7:37am On Jan 16, 2023
Kewtt:

It is either Obi is behind ESN/IPOB or he doesn't have the liver to confront them. How then does he want to confront ISWAP? The dumbo thinks he is far away in the south and ISWAP is in the north... then he can talk about ISWAP but ESN/IPOB, mba... he dares not.
Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by SeeItSayIt: 7:38am On Jan 16, 2023
Feel free to check mate others after all you're a Nigerian too. Thank you
Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by Jones4190(m): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

My own understanding is irrelevant, there are international procedures and methodologies involved in the proscription of a groups. IPOB did not meet those requirements but boko and ISWAP did.
define a terrorist in your own understanding
Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by CursedOsuPigs: 7:41am On Jan 16, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

That na black market plus tokunbo court declaration.
Show me declarations from serious international organizations who have declared Boko and ISWAP terrorists. grin

You're right jare. They're not terrorist in my humble opinion too. So long as they are killing only igbos, it's none of our business. That court erred in that pronouncement. Why would you designate a group killing its own people a terrorist organisation? Let the killing continue jare. The Igbo population is still large.

We should all condemn the courts and the federal government for designating IPOB a terrorist organisation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by emilo2bad: 7:42am On Jan 16, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

That na black market plus tokunbo court declaration.
Show me declarations from serious international organizations who have declared Boko and ISWAP terrorists. grin

Those who support IPOB are having the taste of their own medicine and it will get to your turn. Ask Ikenga Ugochinyere
Re: Peter Obi Promises To "Checkmate" Boko Haram And ISWAP, Silent On IPOB/ESN by everythinggirly(f): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2023
My guy have spoken smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N'delta Militants Might Return To The Creeks, Clark Warns Buhari / 55 Persons Shared N1.3 Billion During Jonathan Administration - Lai Mohammed / EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.