Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Immigration Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Recruitment (26128 Views)

Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper / Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2022 Closing Date / Immigration Recruitment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Recruitment by checkmatez: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kingchineme6:
Firstly, I'm a human being if you're asking who I am...

Secondly, I didn't ask you or beg to print your your guarantor or referee form.

Thirdly, if you ever quote under my post with this kind of your nonsense manner, it won't go well with you this new year grin grin grin

Make Una no mind this guy oooooo,ask anybody that know about this recruitment exercises whether Guarantor form is important or not...... Werey angry shocked
An advert was placed after sitting and consideration by the board,then an unknown fellow won't even call you an applicant because that haven't even been shortlisted and am sure you weren't shortlisted the last time you tried too. Now you are dishing out attached printout based on your opinion.
Won't engage you anymore because your write_up and reasoning says alot.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by IsaacEtieno(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kingchineme6:
same here, if there's a group I will like to join 09025003351. kiss kiss

Chat me up with 08066702287... Let's create a WhatsApp group

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment by Kingchineme6(m): 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
checkmatez:
An advert was placed after sitting and consideration by the board,then an unknown fellow won't even call you an applicant because that haven't even been shortlisted and am sure you weren't shortlisted the last time you tried too. Now you are dishing out attached printout based on your opinion.
Won't engage you anymore because your write_up and reasoning says alot.
please I don't want to have issue with you bro, if you like don't print your guarantor form...... That's your fvcking business..... Well there's this group we want to create for this immigration...... You can whatsapp me with this number to be added 09025003351
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Oomardesigns: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
You guys have started your nonsense guarantor form sending of a thing. There is nothing like guarantor form on their site. Where are you people getting this idea of guarantor form sef?
Re: Immigration Recruitment by FASASI1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kingchineme6:
guarantor form is important, you need to take it along with you for documentation when your name is shortlisted..... DM me or send your email to get it.

talk2Bolamoor@gmail.com please send it to my mail
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Omakraid(f): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2023
Kingchineme6:
guarantor form is important, you need to take it along with you for documentation when your name is shortlisted..... DM me or send your email to get it.
Good morning, please send to kraiddolly@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Immigration Recruitment by oluwatobi01(m): 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
Omakraid:

Good morning, please send to kraiddolly@yahoo.com. Thanks

Pls send me the guarantor's form and the past questions to my mail, alashetobi10@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless you richly.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by ausproxi(m): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kingchineme6:
please I don't want to have issue with you bro, if you like don't print your guarantor form...... That's your fvcking business..... Well there's this group we want to create for this immigration...... You can whatsapp me with this number to be added 09025003351

Where are you people printing the guarantor form from?
Cos obviously it's not from the registration portal and also no where to be found on their website, they also never made mention about that in their publications nor anywhere in the requirements to get the job.
So please do you mind telling us where you're printing yours from?
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Yungdee20: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
What do you want to bet with, cos I'm telling you now that I will get the job and come back to quote you with my appointment letter

excellentj4teal:
Why y'all wasting your time. I bet with all my balls, none of you guys will be shortlisted by just registering alone. Slots has been shared before the publications but who I'm i.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Yungdee20: 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
You'll write the exam in your state of origin, that's how it is

Mirabeldubbin1:
Please does your city and state determine where you'll write the cbt exam?
Re: Immigration Recruitment by uzoma213(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
ausproxi:

Cos obviously it's not from the registration portal and also no where to be found on their website, they also never made mention about that in their publications nor anywhere in the requirements to get the job.
they said something about a referee form in the newspaper publication

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Recruitment by Lamanii22(f): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
Which one is guarantor’s form again Where are we gonna find that one?
Re: Immigration Recruitment by FASASI1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
ausproxi:

😂 Of course I know just want to check it out, if you actually read the requirements from the site you will see that you were not told to download guarantor form after submitting your application.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by FASASI1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
Please you guys should get the referee form, I just went to check the recruitment criteria and it's there. Please do it
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Kingchineme6(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
ausproxi:

send me your email let me send it to you
Re: Immigration Recruitment by saintbeckie(f): 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pls send me the guarantor form on bukolaidowu37@gmail.com
God bless you
Re: Immigration Recruitment by NDSMELODY(m): 5:02am On Jan 24, 2023
Kingchineme6:
pls bro help me send it as well.
odebunminathaniel@gmail.com
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Wendy92(f): 7:07am On Jan 24, 2023
Kingchineme6:

Please send to me too 🙏

Enihotuenenu@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Joseph1505(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2023
I teach Copywriting, if you are a Freelancer and you don't get jobs as a Nigerian, feel free to chat up let me tell you why.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Parix7: 9:44am On Jan 24, 2023
KELLSNELLY:

Use the minimum chest measurement. And for the height look for tape and take your measurement.

Good morning sir, pls if you've gotten the NIS past questions in PDF Format, pls can you kindly send to my mail masontyler550@gmail.com .. Thanks very much sir
Re: Immigration Recruitment by eitsei(m): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2023
Kingchineme6:
send me your email address or phone number let me send it for you then you go to the nearest Cafe and print it out.......
thank you very much

balispecial18@gmail.com
Re: Immigration Recruitment by MadamOk(f): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2023
Nlanders after successfully apply, submitted and print out the form, what next

Am hearing someone need NIS guarantor form, how do someone get it

Please I need more updates about this
Re: Immigration Recruitment by ausproxi(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2023
uzoma213:
they said something about a referee form in the newspaper publication

You people keep looking at the year 2020 newspaper publication grin

This year publication says nothing of such

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Recruitment by KAPOVee: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kingchineme6:
Please send to oareghefe@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by KELLSNELLY(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
Parix7:

Good morning sir, pls if you've gotten the NIS past questions in PDF Format, pls can you kindly send to my mail masontyler550@gmail.com .. Thanks very much sir

Sent📧

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment by Kingchineme6(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
KELLSNELLY:

Sent📧
please Can you send the past question paper for me too..

Kingchineme6@gmail.com
Re: Immigration Recruitment by LagosLMIS: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
The Lagos State Government is introducing a labour market information system (LMIS) that will provide job seekers with up-to-date information on the skills that are in demand in the local labor market. We would like jobseekers (employed, unemployed, underemployed, freelancer) to fill in this survey via this link:

https://www.research.net/r/9YD7QC2

Your participation in this survey will be very much appreciated and your responses will be kept confidential. The survey should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Kindly assist in taking out time to fill this survey, your input will be well appreciated. For those that fill the survey, you will have access to the LMIS portal and opportunity to meet potential employers

PS: Only Lagos State Residents should fill this survey.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by obehi231(m): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
KELLSNELLY:

Sent📧
Pls kindly send the past question to this email
obehiighagbon@gmail.com thanks
Re: Immigration Recruitment by toyinsalammy(f): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
Pls, send the past question and guarantor form to me too.

toyinsalammy@yahoo.com.

Thank you and God bless
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Katcall: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
KELLSNELLY:

Sent
send to me too @plooneri8@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment by YUNGLURD(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
checkmatez:
Nigeria immigration didn't said anything about guarantor form!!
Who are you to start bringing this up?
Don't mind that dunce...

My observation after going through most of the comments on this thread;

It's just so appalling that some applicants who are graduates are shamelessly asking foolish questions. If as a graduate applying without reading instructions partaining to this application, then you have no business applying in the first place. I understand that nobody is an Island but we need to pay utmost attention to details.

Can you imagine? To even think some are even asking for referral form whereas nothing of such in the instructions given. While another want to start creating tension where there's none by asking them to provide email or phone numbers to send it.. SMH.

Another one even asked for deadline; How can you ask for deadline when it's written clearly that the exercise will last for two weeks. It all boil down to lack of going through instructions.

4 Likes

Re: Immigration Recruitment by YUNGLURD(m): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
ausproxi:

You people keep looking at the year 2020 newspaper publication grin

This year publication says nothing of such
It's just so unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15)

What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? / 12 Painful Career Truths That People Conceal From Themselves / Is It Wrong For This Young Lady To Have Accepted Lunch Before Being Interviewed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.