Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Immigration Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Recruitment (26375 Views)

Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper / Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2022 Closing Date / Immigration Recruitment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Recruitment by Bukola94: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2023
uzoma213:
please what materials can one use prepare for the test and do you know anything about referee forms?
nothing much,current affairs, maths,English, quantitative reasoning and aptitude. general studies should be taken note.

3 Likes

Re: Immigration Recruitment by Bigseven(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2023
fidel2:

Bro I can't see space for uploading filling my educational details o.... Abeg how u do am.
sorry am just seeing ur quote. on that education page, only secondary you'll add up each subject and grade while primary n tertiary you only complete the form. If you re using phone you'd have to switch to deskstop so you view evrythn otherwise use laptop

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment by frenchkisser(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2023
Mine is saying "server error" while uploading a 50kb passport.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by MadamOk(f): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2023
Nlanders please I need help, I fill in my information yesterday and I could not upload the passport due to the size, so today I try to log in I couldn't,,, thou I did not submit cux of the passport upload... My question is can I start the registration all over again?

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment by MadamOk(f): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2023
Pinito:
if you can get it within a stipulated time frame apply
Please help me, I registered yesterday, but I couldn't upload passport due to the size, but I have resize it, so I try to log in today but I cannot log in... My question is should I start the registration all over again
Re: Immigration Recruitment by saheed24(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
MadamOk:

Please help me, I registered yesterday, but I couldn't upload passport due to the size, but I have resize it, so I try to log in today but I cannot log in... My question is should I start the registration all over again
nop,
Since youve already gotten to that stage, you are login in with your code num. Hope you save it
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Pinito: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
MadamOk:

use the application ID given to you to login, if you have forgotten it open a new gmail account and start fresh registration but make sure you don't misplace your application ID write it down.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by bumy27(f): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
Pls how to I get my password I forgotten it ���
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Whoknow: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=Heeyanu post=120178256]Please, I'm having issue uploading my passport photo, it keeps showing me this. What should I do?[/quo
It is going through now you can try it again.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Pinito: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=Whoknow post=120190048][/quote] resize it make sure is less than 80kb
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Pinito: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
bumy27:
Pls how to I get my password I forgotten it ���
start a fresh registration using a new gmail account
Re: Immigration Recruitment by StealthGuy(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Pinito:
start a fresh registration using a new gmail account
Submitting double applications leads to outright disqualification.

Bumzy27 if you've not submitted, kindly go ahead but if you've submitted, kindly avoid starting afresh and hang on for some time and keep trying to recover the application.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment by Pinito: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
StealthGuy:

Bumzy27 if you've not submitted, kindly go ahead but if you've submitted, kindly avoid starting afresh and hang on for some time and keep trying to recover the application.
you don't get it, is not double application since she has not submitted because her application is incomplete she lost her password which she can't get back unless she remembers so she still has a chance by creating a new email account to start a new registration but note that submitting a completed application twice means double application. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Recruitment by MadamOk(f): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
Pinito:
use the application ID given to you to login, if you have forgotten it open a new gmail account and start fresh registration but make sure you don't misplace your application ID write it down.
Thanks guys, I have successfully completed the application, but I made mistake for the secondary name, instead of grammar school I just write secondary school and the grade too I made mistakes too, there is no way to edit it, so I just submitted it like that, hope they understand

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Recruitment by StealthGuy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Pinito:
you don't get it, is not double application since she has not submitted because her application is incomplete she lost her password which she can't get back unless she remembers so she still has a chance by creating a new email account to start a new registration but note that submitting a completed application twice means double application. Thank you
I acknowledged this narrative too.

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Recruitment by bumy27(f): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
StealthGuy:

Okay but i have my code and also save the summary page on my phone
Re: Immigration Recruitment by bumy27(f): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
Pinito:
Have submitted already oooo . I just went back to the site to check
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Joseph1505(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Maybe I have a lucky charm as a Copywriting mentor that anyone that learns from me always gets big contracts and not just a one time job.
I am still available to teach more people.

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Recruitment by frank2zee: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
why are you arguing leave it or take it,there present salary of 08 is 121k ..... Same with civil defence,immigration and fire service ,but they just did harmonization of salary structure with police ,take it or leave it ,the new salary will be paid this month,you can take it or leave it,it is not like if you believe me it will add money into my pocket .......

Hmm.. Please enlighten us more on this, what was the memo all about kos I haven't heard anything about salary increment for them in the news
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Afroban(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2023
Position: Marketing Executive
Basic: N50,0000
Commission: Very attractive
Free transportation from the muster point

kindly use the link below to Apply:

https://forms.gle/RuvYQhaUZBc8fgrNA

Re: Immigration Recruitment by 3RNEST(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2023
Have they started this year recruitment?
Re: Immigration Recruitment by 3RNEST(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2023
Joseph1505:
Maybe I have a lucky charm as a Copywriting mentor that anyone that learns from me always gets big contracts and not just a one time job.
I am still available to teach more people.
Im interested
Re: Immigration Recruitment by pqute(f): 10:26am On Jan 20, 2023
Please for those in Benin city ,can I go and collect my FLSC from ministry of education if I can't find the school again to collect it ,like the school has closed and I didn't collect it then?

And please where's the location of ministry of education Benin city ?
Re: Immigration Recruitment by StealthGuy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
pqute:
Please for those in Benin city ,can I go and collect my FLSC from ministry of education if I can't find the school again to collect it ,like the school has closed and I didn't collect it then?

And please where's the location of ministry of education Benin city ?
Get to Google please.
Re: Immigration Recruitment by OyinKris(f): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Good afternoon
After my registration I didn't see anywhere to print referee form or they didn't make it available for us?
Re: Immigration Recruitment by theophorus(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
Please, after submitting has anyone been asked to pay any money?
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Kingchineme6(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
theophorus:
Please, after submitting has anyone been asked to pay any money?
money for what if I may ask
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Kingchineme6(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
OyinKris:
Good afternoon
After my registration I didn't see anywhere to print referee form or they didn't make it available for us?
send me your email address let me send it to you ASAP
Re: Immigration Recruitment by acumen90(m): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
Good day, guys, is birth certificate one of the documents to be uploaded?
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Johnsonpac(m): 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
I'm having problem in uploading a 15kb passport
Re: Immigration Recruitment by Kingchineme6(m): 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
acumen90:
Good day, guys, is birth certificate one of the documents to be uploaded?
Nope

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment by Mero34: 2:42am On Jan 21, 2023
Please do not transact with this account number

2041762235 Kuda microfinance
Ahmad

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16)

God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO / Nigeria Police Release Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Aptitude Test / 10 Reasons Why You Should Stop Looking For Job As A Graduate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.