Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,258 members, 7,860,592 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes (827 Views)

CBN Gov type of Politics, If Atiku wins, Emefiele retains his position / Makinde Tells Clerics To Join Politics If They Want Nigeria To Progress / I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by Anonymous0001: 6:42am On Jan 16, 2023
Politics is a dirty game and full of lies and deceit. I am very sure Peter Obi cannot got more than 1million votes because you can’t just be a president of a Country like Nigeria when your house is not in order. Obi want to be president but refused to put his home and zone in order. They keep burning INEC office and kill innocent people everyday all in the name of IPOB and you think you can get votes from other peaceful region that have always maintain their stand and support their son. Politics is a game it numbers and all odds is against this man and still he can’t just tell himself the truth. I’m happy the election is very close now and everyone will see the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by Obidient4life3: 6:51am On Jan 16, 2023
Anonymous0001:
Politics is a dirty game and full of lies and deceit. I am very sure Peter Obi cannot got more than 1million votes because you can’t just be a president of a Country like Nigeria when your house is not in order. Obi want to be president but refused to put his home and zone in order. They keep burning INEC office and kill innocent people everyday all in the name of IPOB and you think you can get votes from other peaceful region that have always maintain their stand and support their son. Politics is a game it numbers and all odds is against this man and still he can’t just tell himself the truth. I’m happy the election is very close now and everyone will see the truth.

Who is this vagabond? Every idiot now thinks he has an opinion!

12 Likes

Re: I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by ukenke: 6:54am On Jan 16, 2023
Which zone is peaceful in Nigeria?

Anonymous0001:

1 Like

Re: I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:57am On Jan 16, 2023
Anonymous0001:

Peter Obi will get more than, become president and send urchins like you back to school to fix your tenses and grammar structure. grin

I will donate the book Brighter Grammar to you as part of my contribution towards national development.. #ObiDatti till you get sense. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:58am On Jan 16, 2023
Anonymous0001:

Do u and ur wr*tched generation have the money to venture into politics? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Every thread u have created so far is all about u talking money and expensive things (The money and things u and ur generation doesn't have o) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I now believe the saying that anyone can be anything on social media grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DA f*olish starving poor boy trying to give what he doesn't have grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by ican2020: 7:05am On Jan 16, 2023
Eat first before thinking of politics

Your think politics is for I never chop guys
Re: I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by mrvitalis(m): 7:18am On Jan 16, 2023
Anonymous0001:
Was north in order when buhari became president ? ...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:23am On Jan 16, 2023
Anonymous0001:
Obi want to be president but refused to put his home and zone in order. They keep burning INEC office and kill innocent people everyday all in the name of IPOB and you think you can get votes from other peaceful region that have always maintain their stand and support their son.
Igbos take responsibility for whatever they do

While you guys hardly talk about Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen, iswap taking responsibility for their actions grin grin grin

Illiteracy will not allow you guys distinguish between secessionists and terrorists and that is why no one is taking you seriously

For your peace of mind, no one cares if you join politics or not! Politics wey no reflect positively in the lives of the masses undecided
Re: I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by melonsgroup: 7:24am On Jan 16, 2023
Anonymous0001:
A writer says and I quote!
Writing a letter is not the problem but mailing it is the crisis.......

Go back to the classroom broh....

Obi can not got......
Re: I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by kaeycea(m): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2023
Anonymous0001:
Stop being a dimwit..
Obi is not the commander in chief of the Armed forces. He doesn't control security.
If you don't what to write, better keep shut.
Useless propaganda from a confused urchin
Re: I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by blahc007: 7:43am On Jan 16, 2023
Anonymous0001:
Just say you will die if obi gets a million vote, we will take you serious...if you are too sure , Don't play safe

1 Like

Re: I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by Ofunaofu: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2023
Imagine

Every Tom, dick and Harry with data now has an opinion
Re: I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by everythinggirly(f): 8:03am On Jan 16, 2023
The hate is real, just imagine embarassed

Peter obi for president!
Re: I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by Lanretoye(m): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2023
Anonymous0001:
stop telling them the truth,they have ipob and ugm online too,they will attack you.
Re: I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2023
What do I know.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by Vyzz: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2023
Anonymous0001:

See you in Politics by February
Re: I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by brainint: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2023
Who is this?

On Obi's mandate we stand.

Re: I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by Obidientyoruba: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2023
February is near , doubts will be cleared . Obi remains the goal
Re: I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by sukar886: 9:44am On Jan 16, 2023
Anonymous0001:
Mumu go sleep, urchins vibe
Re: I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by MrSensor(m): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2023
Anonymous0001:
Politics is a dirty game and full of lies and deceit. I am very sure Peter Obi cannot got more than 1million votes because
can’t just be a president of a Country like Nigeria when your house is not in order. Obi want to be president but refused to put his home and zone in order. They keep burning INEC office and kill innocent people everyday all in the name of IPOB and you think you can get votes from other peaceful region that have always maintain their stand and support their son. Politics is a game it numbers and all odds is against this man and still he can’t just tell himself the truth. I’m happy the election is very close now and everyone will see the truth.

Re: I’ll Join Politics If Peter Obi Has Up To 1 Million Votes by Anonymous0001: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2023
Keep up the abuse while I keep enjoying my life .. the reality will soon caught up with you guys next month

(1) (Reply)

Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? / Unprecedented Massive Crowd On Streets Of Ibadan Welcome Bola Tinubu / Buhari Is The Worst Thing That Has Happened To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.