Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,578 members, 7,861,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? (827 Views)

Nigeriens Angry, Believe Tinubu Is Waging War Against Them - Umar Abubakar / I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency / If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by MrEverest(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
I'm tired of seeing urchins writing rubbish about how Tinubu will win some states in SE and SS.

Now, I want you guys to put your money where your mouth is, Peter Obi will win SE landslide and Tinubu won't get anything reasonable. I'm ready to bet with 200k

Which urchin is ready to challenge me?

Enough of your useless propaganda, now is time to stake your money if e sure for you.

Another bet is that Peter Obi will win SE, SS and NC including Abuja! I'm ready to bet another 200k for this.

Election is just a matter of days, so we get escrow and make transfer.

3 Likes

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by seunmsg(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dear Peter Obi urchin,

Nigeria does not start and end in SE. If you are serious, I’m willing to bet that Peter Obi will not be elected president at the next presidential election. 200k each and i’m in. Put your mother where your mouth is.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by Coolsperm: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nobody will bet with, even we Yoruba Christian's could have voted Tinubu if did the right thing But he choose to run on Muslim Muslim ticket, we won't vote him

5 Likes

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by UnfairLife7(m): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
Nobody will bet with, even we Yoruba Christian's could have voted Tinubu if did the right thing But he choose to run on Muslim Muslim ticket, we won't vote him
Chinedu

The guy above you is willing to bet

6 Likes

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by SHIVA001: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
Obi has no structure. He can't win Anything, power belong to the north and the north cant give an Easterner power. If an Hausa man reach imo or Anambra today he will be tagged fulani herdsmen and be killed like chicken by the Igbos. The yorubas are ready to unite the nation. Jagaban is coming. Tell obi not to labour in vain

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by igben(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
Yorubas are too greedy....

8 years obasanjo rule
8 years osibanjo as VP

Now projecting 8 years tinubu to rule, na only una de?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by lereinter(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lets bet that obi becomes president?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by famouscargo4u: 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
MrEverest:
I'm tired of seeing urchins writing rubbish about how Tinubu will win some states in SE and SS.

Now, I want you guys to put your money where your mouth is, Peter Obi will win SE landslide and Tinubu won't get anything reasonable. I'm ready to bet with 200k

Enough of your useless propaganda, now is time to stake your money if e sure for you.

Another bet is that Peter Obi will win SE, SS and NC including Abuja! I'm ready to bet another 200k for this.

If you're down. Let's do 500k or 1m. Tinubu would get more votes than Obi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by oyin44: 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
If obi wins...

I oyin44 will disappear from nairaland forever and ever

10 Likes

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by famouscargo4u: 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
igben:

8yeqrs abasanjo rule
8 years osibanjo as VP

Now projecting 8 years tinubu to rule, na only una de

Even the north that has Buhari, a Fulani man that ruled for 8 years are still scheming to retain power. No one will hand over power to you on a platter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by Shetemi12(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:

See the fo.ol using the word we as if I know your family. I'm voting for Tinubu and I'm a Christian

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by Chinjo2: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
No need to place a bet. Deep down within themselves they know he will not win. They are only doing it for the paltry 20k he is paying them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by AcuraZDX: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
famouscargo4u:

If you're down. Let's do 500k or 1m. Tinubu would get more votes than Obi.

In the SE& SS?

I'm in. Drop your number let's deal

3 Likes

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by Adaisback(f): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Peter ObI will win Tinubu even in some south west state

1 Like

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by karnap(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

No!

1 Like

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by Neckpresser101: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
Most of them are broke cheesy

1 Like

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by famouscargo4u: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:

In the SE& SS?

I'm in. Drop your number let's deal

Total votes in the country.

1 Like

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by IDENNAA(m): 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
seunmsg:
Dear Peter Obi urchin,

Nigeria does not start and end in SE. If you are serious, I’m willing to bet that Peter Obi will not be elected president at the next presidential election. 200k each and i’m in. Put your mother where your mouth is.

Cc.seunmsg

I have been wondering around begging urchins to place a wager but they run.

I am not in Nigeria but willing to drop 500,000 or any amount you prefer.

1 Like

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by seunmsg(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
IDENNAA:

Cc.seunmsg

I have been wondering around begging urchins to place a wager but they run.

I am not in Nigeria but willing to drop 500,000 or any amount you prefer.

200k each. If Peter Obi is elected president, you win the wager. If he lose the election, I win the wager. Simple and clear, right?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
seunmsg:

200k each. If Peter Obi is elected president, you win the wager. If he lose the election, I win the wager. Simple and clear, right?
Why not bet on Tinubu to win too?

1 Like

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by seunmsg(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Why not bet on Tinubu to win too?

You can initiate that. Or are you too broke to wager?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by ACCURETE(m): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
MrEverest:

Am ready let make 1million if you are ready let me no

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
seunmsg:

You can initiate that. Or are you too broke to wager?
I don't do 200k,that's what I make daily in my Shop, if you can use your 10months salary in your auditing office,let's do 1million naira bet on Obi and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by FreedomArmy: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Op leave poor urchines. 99% of them have never counted 500k in their entire life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by Exclusive101: 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
I am willing to bet Tinubu will win the election 1M naira. What are the procedure election is almost here.

HIGHESTPOPORI:
I don't do 200k,that's what I make daily in my Shop, if you can use your 10months salary in your auditing office,let's do 1million naira bet on Obi and Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by IDENNAA(m): 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
seunmsg:

Including a second ballot?

So , just so we agree. Whether on first or second ballot I am betting Obi will win the election

Cc.seunmsg

1 Like

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by IDENNAA(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:
I am willing to bet Tinubu will win the election 1M naira. What are the procedure election is almost here.

My goodness....lol

How do we establish the integrity of this bet

1 Like

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by Spandau: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
seunmsg:

Ole Foko!
Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by M4A1carbine: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
You were NEVER Noticed...so ?? grin grin grin grin

oyin44:
If obi wins...

I oyin44 will disappear from nairaland forever and ever

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by cocolacec(m): 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
igben:

8 years obasanjo rule
8 years osibanjo as VP

Now projecting 8 years tinubu to rule, na only una de?
Fulani is not greedy abi from Yaradua,Buhari amd Atiku ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by Aldol: 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
Tinubu will win Obi landslide in Anambra. Mark this date down
Re: Since Urchins Believe Tinubu Will Win, Are You Ready To Bet With Me? by Madups(m): 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Uncle go rest abeg.. Dey there de look for awoof money. Now u wan follow me bet say psg no go win ligue 1 this season?
MrEverest:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Wins Polling Unit For The First Time / Buhari Is The Worst Thing That Has Happened To Nigeria / Incoming President 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.