Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? (31662 Views)

Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? / 2023: Atiku’s Associates Write PDP, Say Only Ex-VP Can Win Presidential Election / I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by millionboi(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
juman:
Apc would win atleast twenty two states or more.

Majorly South west, north central, north west, north east, two or more in south south and one or two in south east.
Apc win a state in South East, you must b high in weed
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Sunnyja: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ttalk:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed has no rival as far as this election is concerned.

Our God is not a partial God that would reward hard work with failure and reward laziness with success.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu has been working for democracy as far back as 1992 while building and mobilizing for democracy to grow and for Nigeria to become a better country by bringing his ideas of development experienced overseas into governance in Lagos State.

Compared to some Dubai tourists and other IPOB enablers with zero knowledge about governance other than wack and mediocre achievement that is below the standard of a great country like Nigeria.

God cannot reward someone who ran away from party primary only to purchase the ticket of a dying party to displace those that laboured for the party.

God through the generality of Nigerians will elect Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu as President of FRN come February 25
Who wins in your state? It was a simple question. How can we vote for a man involved in drug / narcotics and even forfeiting huge amount to the US government.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Galadoma: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Jones4190:
Benue is fully for tinubu
Which of the Benue are talking about ?
Is it the one in iragbiji ?
But if you talk of Benue state in north central Nigeria. Peter Obi will comfortably win at least 70% of vote cast.
Because anything identifiable with APC is detestable in the state. Worse still is the issue of Muslim - Muslim ticket which is suspicious .
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by juman(m): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
millionboi:
Apc win a state in South East, you must b high in weed

APC might win up to four states in that region.
Politicians dont like to throw away there votes.
If they see that atiku kite cannot fly.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Bennycollins: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Agbemiga27:
Tinubu 60% in Osun? that's impossible, It would be a very tight contest between APC and PDP but tinubu have little advantage because he was a Yoruba man
That is his home state and Yoruba people are the most tribalistic in Nigeria.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Illegal1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
millionboi:
shot your dirty mouth dia,thy know labour party, social media is part of it,you have collected bribe and lost your senses,obi will win bayelsa,Edo and delta

bros abeg no vex....

peter obi will win all 36 states,are u happy now?

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by BlackKafka: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Babaibe:

Imagine useless ibo boy saying Obi own osun. weere.

I just remembered someone arguing yesterday that Obi would win Kwara . . . seeing the campaign pictures from today, I was just shaking my head.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by ellizy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:

He isnt
Tor
I just hope it wouldn't shock us
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Loveme2022: 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
IRIEBOY:
likely but I believe the igalas will vote mostly for PDP and LP.

Sadly Tinubu winning Kogi. PDP are pushing but not enough yet for victory
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by fijiuba: 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dreal1247:

Where?

grin grin grin grin of course
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by fijiuba: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
aylive02:
Obi owns osun
grin grin you no go kill me
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Mrmb: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
Directway:

Obi brought about sharp increase in the number of registered voters.

Na nonsense you dey post, instead of you to make your findings before coming here to give wrong statistics....It's no surprise because That's a common thing with obi and his people
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by WhizdomXX(m): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
Omoyoruba101:

Bro lie.
Pdp is Winning both presidential and governorship elections in delta state.
Come and win it from us na
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by WhizdomXX(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
amidel:

PDP is winning Delta State.
All these agbor boys/appointees sef
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by donnie2016: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:

You are partially right but hon undende will give suswan a tough fight plus alia popularity in zone A will give tinubu votes though suswan will win.ortom failure plus the division in pdp between ortom and atiku camp will give tinubu victory in zone B while zam or gbillah will win senate.
In zone c,Daniel onjeh is very popular same as david mark daughter.young alhaji is there plus lp has weakened pdp.I see onjeh defeating Moro.so while apc is divided,pdp is more divided.at least akume dominates apc and all are campaigning for tinubu,in pdp we have ortom camp,suswan camp,ayu camp,mark camp and not all are supporting atiku.plus,benue people are not ready to vote for another fulani after what they suffered from buhari.they rather vote tinubu afterall their issue is with fulanis not muslims..
Aondoakaa is not grassrooted and the court has barred him.gemade relevance is only in konshisha.am sure tinubu will reach out to him
One thing works miracle in politics anywhere in the world: money.Theoretically what you said could have been true, but once money enters,it changes everything on the ground.Secondly,in politics, it's the elites that decides and not the common man.This may help you in understanding why candidates popular with the masses don't always win elections in Benue state and anywhere else.Think of unongo,ugba etc
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by garfield1: 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
donnie2016:
One thing works miracle in politics anywhere in the world: money.Theoretically what you said could have been true, but once money enters,it changes everything on the ground.Secondly,in politics, it's the elites that decides and not the common man.This may help you in understanding why candidates popular with the masses don't always win elections in Benue state and anywhere else.Think of unongo,ugba etc

True but apc has money,PDP has.lp is the odd one out
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by garfield1: 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Loveme2022:

Sadly Tinubu winning Kogi. PDP are pushing but not enough yet for victory

How do you knoe
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Ikemba007: 11:13am On Jan 18, 2023
Obi may get higher than Atiku, buy he can't win. A common assumption is that Obi will pack all the Christian votes while Ariku and Tinubu will share the Muslim votes, but e no go be like dat. Just watch

garfield1:

Obi will win atiku in kaduna
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by trendo360: 1:28am On Jan 19, 2023
Botwriter:

Lol confidant but they did not vote Obasanjo, Jonathan and they still won. Fluke. Just have northern christians support you and you are okay.

Small pikin
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Themandator: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2023
sapele914:
Peter Obi will not win 1 Local Government in Delta State, pdp is winning the South South, you most probably don’t live in the region, or your common senses of logical reasoning is somewhere else?

Where do you live in the SOUTH SOUTH

I live in CRS and the OP is absolutely right ?

In delta , even PDP local government CHAIRMEN will vote Obi
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by caracas: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2023
juman:

Obi would not win any state.

Atiku would win three states in south east, three to four states in south south, possibly three states in North East, one or two states in North west, no state in either south west or north central.
Ok sir
I understand your current realm…..
Oshogbo weed is powerful…..
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by DanAugust2021: 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
Espelbengz:
U are just a noise makers, you can go to google and check again, doubt if you know anything about BENUE, oh I forget everyone is knowledgeable on social media.. where are you from and I will tell you who are the leading contenders in your space!

I repeat, (and you can prove me wrong by showing me) that Abuul is not a council ward in Benue State. Maybe Taraba or so, but not Benue State.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Great2017: 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ttalk:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed has no rival as far as this election is concerned.

Our God is not a partial God that would reward hard work with failure and reward laziness with success.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu has been working for democracy as far back as 1992 while building and mobilizing for democracy to grow and for Nigeria to become a better country by bringing his ideas of development experienced overseas into governance in Lagos State.

Compared to some Dubai tourists and other IPOB enablers with zero knowledge about governance other than wack and mediocre achievement that is below the standard of a great country like Nigeria.

God cannot reward someone who ran away from party primary only to purchase the ticket of a dying party to displace those that laboured for the party.

God through the generality of Nigerians will elect Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu as President of FRN come February 25

Talk is cheap.

Besides, God who is just can never support injustice personified by Tinubu.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Espelbengz(m): 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
Where are you from Mr Man

DanAugust2021:
I repeat, (and you can prove me wrong by showing me) that Abuul is not a council ward in Benue State. Maybe Taraba or so, but not Benue State.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by DanAugust2021: 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Espelbengz:
Where are you from Mr Man

You've not proved me wrong by proving to me that there's an "Abuul" council ward in Benue State Mr abi Mrs Man.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Flame77: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
aylive02:
. He wasn't referring to Gullible youths

But the gullible youths are in the majority na lol. But as me and my household and my state Edo, it's Obi all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Espelbengz(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
You are not a BENUE indigene ..

DanAugust2021:
You've not proved me wrong by proving to me that there's an "Abuul" council ward in Benue State Mr abi Mrs Man.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by DanAugust2021: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Espelbengz:
You are not a BENUE indigene ..

Suit yourself.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Directway: 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mrmb:

Na nonsense you dey post, instead of you to make your findings before coming here to give wrong statistics....It's no surprise because That's a common thing with obi and his people

You be mumu. E go clear for una eye

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government / Efforts and Signs of President Buhari In Twelve Days / Enugu Onitsha Expressway: A Reflection Of A People’s Nightmare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.