Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? (31750 Views)

Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? / 2023: Atiku’s Associates Write PDP, Say Only Ex-VP Can Win Presidential Election / I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by olatuns2017: 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dreal1247:
South South and southeast, Obi,. South West, youths for Obi while the elderly are mostly for Tinubu.

Ori gbale

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by onuman: 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

Shut up.. Stop denying. Until dem kill ur family member.. Same igbos killed dora akunyili.. Same igbos are killing northerners....

Ur region is in eternal ruin, boy

Same igbos terrorist didn't let ur brothers scattered all over Nigeria to go home and celebrate this past festive period

U r an e diat if u think I am dumb like you.. Igbos are nt killing Igbos but ur brothers spent their Xmas in Lagos

Lol. Terrorists sympathizer, unarguably. Your fellow terrorists sponsored to destabilise Igbo land will not succeed. Before 2020, Igbo land was the most peaceful area in Nigeria, even when IPOB people were marching in tens of thousands from city to city in the east.
You think we don't see the most expensive SUVs and sophisticated rifles being carried about by those unknown gunmen in the east. Who is the Igbo that can shell out such money to equip unknown gunmen to be killing Igbos and destabilise Igbo land? None.

Your people killed Dr Akunyili as vendetta for his wife's role in saying the truth that then president Yar'Adua was dead and needed to be replaced by his Vice, Goodluck Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by olatuns2017: 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
SW Tinubu

Lagos Tinubu

SE.. obi
SS... Atiku, Tinubu and obi

North ATiku, kwankwaso and Tinubu

Top 2 is Tinubu a d Atiku

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by mobilemaniac(f): 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Scamburster:

You noticed that too.

Clear as day. They're living in premium denial grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by aylagos(m): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dreal1247:

Where?
South west

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by noCAP(m): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
Indispensable85:

Wetin una dey smoke?
go ask your papa
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by mobilemaniac(f): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
onuman:

Lol. Terrorists sympathizer, unarguably. Your fellow terrorists sponsored to destabilise Igbo land will not succeed. Before 2020, Igbo land was the most peaceful area in Nigeria, even when IPOB people were marching in tens of thousands from city to city in the east.
You think we don't see the most expensive SUVs and sophisticated rifles being carried about by those unknown gunmen in the east. Who is the Igbo that can shell out such money to equip unknown gunmen to be killing Igbos and destabilise Igbo land? None.

Your people killed Dr Akunyili as vendetta for his wife's role in saying the truth that then president Yar'Adua was dead and needed to be replaced by his Vice, Goodluck Jonathan.

Just look at who you're fighting with

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by olatuns2017: 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
occfx:
I just wish Bet9ja will set the odds. I go stake am with everything. Bet9ja abeg, add who would win the presidential race.

Very important

I want to bet because of Obi dirty
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by olatuns2017: 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
onuman:

Ogun state is a state of mostly well informed people.

No well informed Yoruba will like to make Nigeria become a PARIAH STATE by voting Tinubu who forfeited $460000+drug trafficking money to the US government.
Nigeria becoming a Pariah state before the leaders of the powerful countries implies worse economic hardship for Nigerians.

Deceive yourself

TINUBU will win all SW and obi will win most SE

The rest history in 39 days time

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Empressa(m): 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Akwa
Tinubu
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by ntipro: 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
This thread was derailed by Agbado paid urchins.
It's sad seing youths messed up to this extent. I wonder how much these people are paid.

It is well Sha.

For Enugu, at least 85 percent will go to Obi. It's not something to even debate on and most will be voting for the first time.
10% will go to PDP and only the party members will be voting them. 5% will be shared by APC party faithfuls and other parties.

For governorship, the useless PDP will win but not with a wide margin. They command the followership of elders and some sycophantic youths. Lost souls! Perpetual praise singers. Agents of Ugwuanyi and Nnamani. Tueh!
LP will come behind while the best candidate Frank Nweke Jr of APGA will sadly come distant third. I don't know why APGA don't want to be serious outside Anambra. Imagine having a sound man like Frank Nweke Jr and not finding ways to sell him to the youths who are the force this time.

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Kingzeez10: 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
lets go on bet undecided
I want to bet with you. #1.5m or no deal. Obi is not winning Delta

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Coolboy009: 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
most youths are behind ASIWAJU
only the illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Sokoto Atiku/Okowa
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Amaggedon: 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
TheChameleon:
Kano State.

We are all OBIdient. Even Ganduje and Kwankwaso are pretending.

They will all vote an Okoro with 99% of votes. grin
Tribalistic pig. Spit on your smelly body

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by LemTech: 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
Peter Obi.
Nasarawa state.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by nihinlade(m): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
Oyo state is for Obi. Most of my friends there are for Obi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by 4ward4: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2023
Jones4190:

go and study 2019 general election, inspit of Fulani herdsmen buhari still got over 300k against atiku 3500k, some of you under estimate tinubu.

do you know that when Ayu was the Senate president, tinubu was also a senator?

do know that at ayu is part of the people that bring Action congress to Benue state?

do you know that at a time tinubu vote in favor of ayu in the Senate

lmao, forget about it, using 2019 to forecast 2023 is an error. Tinubu as the presidential candidate had a chance until he chose his vice candidate. And that changed the game...Despite Buhari was siting Atiku still won him in 2019.
this Election, people who have never voted all their lives are ready to vote. it will be a surprising figure.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by peter0071(m): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2023
Lies... until Tinubu tells us who ordered the shooting at Lekki Toll gate
BOLATINUBU01:
most youths are behind ASIWAJU

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by goslowgoslow(m): 12:01am On Jan 17, 2023
Dreal1247:
South South and southeast, Obi,. South West, youths for Obi while the elderly are mostly for Tinubu.
Dullard that is not different from Buhari!
Mention your state and who will win.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by goslowgoslow(m): 12:02am On Jan 17, 2023
ImDStar:
Which of the youths?
The ones in irabiji or Lagos?
One thing I've come to discover is, majority of the people supporting Tinubu are the ones outside Lagos and brainwashed that Tinubu built lagos.

It's either 50/50 or Obi wins Lagos with a very slim merging.

If not for threat from Tinubu's agbero to the market women, Peter Obi would beat Tinubu with wide merging.

You are living in a fools paradise.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by marvellous2222: 12:04am On Jan 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by steeltrust: 12:04am On Jan 17, 2023
Omoyoruba101:

Bro lie.
Pdp is Winning both presidential and governorship elections in delta state.
keep quite Obi is 100% here

I’m currently in warri delta state
From abraka to ughelli to sapele, to oghara, to okpe to efferun reach jakpa, enter igbudu market for enerhen junction etc are all obidient

For governorship it 50/50
But pdp has a bit upper hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Tektronics12: 12:05am On Jan 17, 2023
Asiwaju 1st 2nd and 3rd in Kwara State..

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Bintdawood(f): 12:05am On Jan 17, 2023
TheChameleon:
Kano State.

We are all OBIdient. Even Ganduje and Kwankwaso are pretending.

They will all vote an Okoro with 99% of votes. grin

You and who? Abegg no borrow my mouth chop onion.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by donnie2016: 12:06am On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu will win atiku there
Not possible.The state is overwhelmed my three heavy senators.And the APC here is a house divided against itself even as Akume has ensured that paper weights and baby politicians emerged as flagbearers for very high profile positions like senatorial and house of representatives.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by olatuns2017: 12:08am On Jan 17, 2023
Segzy19:
Ogun - Tinubu
Lagos - Tinubu
Ondo - Tinubu
Ekiti - Tinubu
Osun - Tinubu
Oyo - if not Atiku, then Tinubu
Kaduna - Tinubu
Kano - Tinubu through Ganduje
Katsina - Tinubu
Benue - Tinubu
Jigawa - Tinubu
Zamfara - Tinubu
Gombe - Tinubu

TINUBU will not win Benue

All the states listed below OBI will get less than 20%

Kano ... Tinubu/Atiku/kwankwaso
Kwara Tinubu 80%
Kogi Tinubu. 75%
Nasarawa. . TINUBU.....65%
Borno.. Tinubu.....80%
Sokoto... Tinubu 50%
Yobe ...... TINUBU 65%
Niger..... Tinubu 70%
Jigawa.... Tinubu 50%
Kastina.... Tinubu 65%
Bauchi.... Tinubu 50%
Adamawa.... Tinubu...40%
Taraba..... Tinubu...50%
Kebbi...... Tinubu 45%
Edo ... Tinubu 45%
Ebonyi.. Tinubu 45%
C/R... Tinubu....45%
most SE... Tinubu 25%

All SW TINUBU 60%

Pls note as at today INEC said SE people refused to collect PVC ( note the no of PVC collected in Kwara,kastina, Niger,Borno are bigger all SE states)

You and I know why?

IPOB burning Inec offices and no work on Mondays

I pray betniaja put this game on

I wan chop money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by donnie2016: 12:09am On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu will win atiku there
Not possible.The state is overwhelmed my three PDP heavy senators.And the APC here is a house divided against itself even as Akume has ensured that paper weights and baby politicians emerged as flagbearers for very high profile positions like senatorial and house of representatives.The likes of Gemade,former justice minister Aondakaa though members of the party but has been excluded from any of its affairs by Akume
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by Superwave16320: 12:11am On Jan 17, 2023
What is actually wrong in that ?
Don't you see Igbos insult Yoruba Hausa Fulani on this same forum or is it now a crime to pay Igbos back in their own coin.

The last time I checked Igbos do not own the monopoly to denigrate n insult any tribe as they so wish

mobilemaniac:

Why do you enjoy insulting Igbo people? I've noticed that about you in particular.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by occfx: 12:11am On Jan 17, 2023
Veezy4u:
you don finish all d odds wey dem set for you grin

This one is very important, Nigeria is at risk. Make i tell you the benefit. They will likely give Tinubu 5.00 odd and 0bi 1.50 odd, then Draw (inconclusive) 3.00 odd because they know what Nigerian rigging machines can do.

I will sell one plot of land play Tinubu or Draw which is about 2.50 odd.

Results = PO wins, I kiss my land bye and celebrate with the small cash wey dey my hand.

Tinubu wins = I hit jackpot and japa.

Anyhow you see am, na win win for my side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by donnie2016: 12:11am On Jan 17, 2023
donnie2016:
Not possible.The state is overwhelmed by three PDP heavy senators.Those three senators don't lose whether their constituents like them or not.And the APC here is a house divided against itself even as Akume has ensured that paper weights and baby politicians emerged as flagbearers for very high profile positions like senatorial and house of representatives.The likes of Gemade,former justice minister Aondakaa though members of the party but has been excluded from any of its affairs by Akume
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? by olatuns2017: 12:20am On Jan 17, 2023
2023 RACE

is among

Eko Atlantic,

M-Tel and

Hero Beer.

Choose wisely.

Ibos vote is against ATiku and plus to Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

$9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana / Court Suspends Secret Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains – Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.