Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Will You Vote Peter Obi, If Peter Obi Is Not An Igbo & Christian? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote Peter Obi, If Peter Obi Is Not An Igbo & Christian? (327 Views)

I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima / Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Vote Peter Obi, If Peter Obi Is Not An Igbo & Christian? by tomax026: 8:24am On Jan 16, 2023
No doubt, Peter Obi is the best candidate, and me as a YORUBA MAN will VOTE for him.

But I have heard some people saying he is an Igbo that is why they won't vote for him, and I always tell them, it is you that will suffer not Peter obi, if he didn't win...Must they suffer cos of primitive sentiments?
Here in the southwest, I have seen some Muslims Yoruba using religion sentiment. And even in the North, some senseless leaders are preaching that the election is like jihad, and Muslim must vote Muslim.
So I want to ask people who have this backward thinking, if they would vote Obi, if he is not Igbo or/a Christian

3 Likes

Re: Will You Vote Peter Obi, If Peter Obi Is Not An Igbo & Christian? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2023
So many things are in favour of Obi right now!

1. His previous performance

2. He is young and vibrant amongst the 3 major contenders

3. APC and PDP have already had a shot at the presidency and we all see how Nigeria turned out

4. He has genuine understanding of the problems in Nigeria and how to go about solving it

5. His past administration has shown that he is not divisive but all inclusive! Trust me, we really need to be united if we must still have a country we can call out own!

6. He has not disgraced us internationally

All we need to do is to give him a chance! Then we can compare and contrast!!!

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote Peter Obi, If Peter Obi Is Not An Igbo & Christian? by exposition: 8:35am On Jan 16, 2023
Yes as long as he is competent and does not come up with a same Faith ticket
Re: Will You Vote Peter Obi, If Peter Obi Is Not An Igbo & Christian? by Meagainstthem: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2023
I can't vote for him even if he's babalawo from ijebu ode,I'm not rejecting him because he is igbo or because he is a Christian,I'm rejecting him because he's a well packaged fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote Peter Obi, If Peter Obi Is Not An Igbo & Christian? by lexylaw40: 8:38am On Jan 16, 2023
Meagainstthem:
I can't vote for him even if he's babalawo from ijebu ode,I'm not rejecting him because he is igbo or because he is a Christian,I'm rejecting him because he's well packaged fraud.
gbam

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Vote Peter Obi, If Peter Obi Is Not An Igbo & Christian? by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2023
Tell us what happened here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote Peter Obi, If Peter Obi Is Not An Igbo & Christian? by Idiko1: 8:40am On Jan 16, 2023
tomax026:
No doubt, Peter Obi is the best candidate, and me as a YORUBA MAN will VOTE for him.

But I have heard some people saying he is an Igbo that is why they won't vote for him, and I always tell them, it is you that will suffer not Peter obi, if he didn't win...Must they suffer cos of primitive sentiments?
Here in the southwest, I have seen some Muslims Yoruba using religion sentiment. And even in the North, some senseless leaders are preaching that the election is like jihad, and Muslim must vote Muslim.
So I want to ask people who have this backward thinking, if they would vote Obi, if he is not Igbo or/a Christian

I guess you know the answer to the question.
Re: Will You Vote Peter Obi, If Peter Obi Is Not An Igbo & Christian? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2023
Dear Nigerians, there's an adage that goes like this " if an old woman fall down twice, they'll count the items in her basket".
can we allow calamity to befall us twice after buhari ?
2015 is playing again before our eyes, they're back again to enslave us for the next 8 years.
recall how many of us that saw the disaster buhari was echoing like we're doing now against a more something worse.
they hired youths ,brand influencers to market their bad product.
till today we're yet to recover from it and we can't wait for it to all end in 2023.
funny enough the same people are back again with something worse than what they marketed in 2015 and they're trying to market it again.
they've paid your favorite celebrities to convince you again to buy you for the next eight years.
they'll organise free shows, make themselves public in order to convince you to make another 8 years mistake.
but ask yourself this question.
if things goes wrong as it is today can you afford to japa to a better country easily like those your favorite celebrities?
this is the question you'll ask yourself.
people like MC Oluomo that is convincing you to vote for his master Tinubu who's worse than Buhari non of his children are schooling in Nigeria.
but here you are just resuming after 8 months and a semester will be forced down to you under 4 weeks.
Dear Nigerians are we not tired of all these ?
can't we get it right for once ?
is it normal for APC to come and tell you that they want to rescue you from Apc ?
can't we reason for once ?
this is the reason why I don't blame Obidients whenever they attack anyone supporting this bad government and candidate because unless you're among those celebrities that collects huge money that'll last for years from these bastards that calls themselves politicians,then you too has seen shege from Apc.
should we reinforce failure ?
aren't we all tired ?
can't we try something new ?
let's listen to this voice of reasoning for once.
your favorite celebrities endorsing failure doesn't rate you, they're after their pocket and nothing more.
they see election as ludo game while we the masses our future is at stake here.

Apc has failed us
Tinubu is even worse.
let's vote wisely this time around.
enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote Peter Obi, If Peter Obi Is Not An Igbo & Christian? by Owontime: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2023
Yes,I would vote him if he came from another tribe,I don't care about his religion but I'm not voting an Igbo man because I don't trust them.
This is the answer you will get from every other tribe in Nigeria if they're being honest with you.
Maybe you should ask yourselves why other tribes don't trust you.
Re: Will You Vote Peter Obi, If Peter Obi Is Not An Igbo & Christian? by SHINJA: 9:03am On Jan 16, 2023
Owontime:
Yes,I would vote him if he came from another tribe,I don't care about his religion but I'm not voting an Igbo man because I don't trust them.
This the answer you will get from every other tribe in Nigeria.

But u want us to trust a Yoruba Muslim-muslim bokoharam ticket...??

Godforbid...
Re: Will You Vote Peter Obi, If Peter Obi Is Not An Igbo & Christian? by Owontime: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2023
SHINJA:

But u want us to trust a Yoruba Muslim-muslim bokoharam ticket...??

Godforbid...

Re: Will You Vote Peter Obi, If Peter Obi Is Not An Igbo & Christian? by Owontime: 9:49am On Jan 16, 2023
You people seem to really believe in your skull that it is only the Yorubas that don't like you,unfortunately for you I'm not Yoruba, not that there is anything wrong with being a Yoruba. Like I said before, there's no tribe in this country that trust's an Igbo man.And that's exactly why an Igbo man can never rule this country, when you see the results from all over Nigeria you will understand. For now continue dreaming.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unlike Tinubu, Obi Didn’t Stick To The Script, He Was Witty And Intelligent / What I Saw This Morning / The Moment PMB Endorsed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.