Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

A Post For Any Business Minded Person To Read - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / A Post For Any Business Minded Person To Read (1290 Views)

Any Business Owner Who Needs Marketing Services Come In Here / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! / Are You A Business Minded Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Post For Any Business Minded Person To Read by nairaxchan: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2011
I am looking towards entering the Agricultural export business, and before i start, i need a christian, trustworthy and business savy mentor.I am ready to imbibe his principles that make him/her a success.I am also willing to learn.
I know it is a favor but i just have faith there is some1 out there willing to take me under his/her wings, Success is not only measured by how rich you are but how you have been able to impact another persons life.
My name is Olaolu, i am reachable via email luwi234@aol.com 08050211931

Also I am looking to be a distibutor to any product that sells quickly and has good profit.
Any wholesaler or importer please contact me.
Not looking for products that cost more than a million naira to start as a distributor.
My name is Olaolu, i am reachable via email luwi234@aol.com 08050211931
Re: A Post For Any Business Minded Person To Read by nairaxchan: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2011
Also i am ready to finance any good business to the tune of 2.5million naira.
Please i need feasible bizness, legal documents will be signed and any breach of contract, will receive the full wrath of my legal team

I just want to divest into more business hence my new drive
My name is Olaolu email is luwi234@aol.com 08050211931
Re: A Post For Any Business Minded Person To Read by nairaxchan: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2011
Still Expecting feedback
Re: A Post For Any Business Minded Person To Read by adexy007: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2011
hi olaolu
am also a young and ambitious person also looking to move into exportation of agricultural products
i really know we can talk more
my name is tolu and you can contact me via my mail lutech2008@yahoo.com
hoping to hearing from you
Re: A Post For Any Business Minded Person To Read by JEREMYONA: 12:52am On Sep 12, 2011
olaolu i would suggest you go for a training program to learn the the various ups and down involved in the business before embarking on it. would recomend it you are interested. just send a mail to me at seojeremyona@aol.com. dont want to give out details unsolicited for.
Re: A Post For Any Business Minded Person To Read by nairaxchan: 9:19am On Sep 16, 2011
I really aprc8 the little feedback received, am taking jeremyona advice,still want more input.
Re: A Post For Any Business Minded Person To Read by JEREMYONA: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2011
first and foremost what do u have a flair for, can it fill the needs of others, if yes, then start developing it while going for training especially in the area of money management. but if u need an area in which to invest then i will send u certain details for ur consumption.
Re: A Post For Any Business Minded Person To Read by nairaxchan: 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2011
Let me see the areas investments can be made, i am expecting your email jerrymona luwi234@aol.com
Re: A Post For Any Business Minded Person To Read by Famo73: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2011
Am into the sales of iron ore and lead from condemned auto batteries. Mail me Famo7333@gmail.com if u r interested in buying

(1) (Reply)

Get Up To 75% Discount On All Goods And Services On Mocality Deals / Very Unique Italian Red Wine For Retail And Wholesale, Very Very Cheap... / For Your Plan Printing Works On A0, A1, A2, A3 And A4 Paper Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.