Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Are You A Business Minded Person? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Are You A Business Minded Person? (1040 Views)

Easy Loan For Business Minded Fellow / For Business Minded People Only / A Post For Any Business Minded Person To Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Business Minded Person? by Akins02324(m): 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2011
I have just finished my research online and ask me what i came up with?I have something very amazing to share with you about importation business

Now that importation has become a free for all,it high time you plough your little  capital into this business while you reap a huge return.

Do you know that there are lots of products  you can import without needing to travel before you receive your goods here in Nigeria?

Do you know there are some certain products you can import with a ready-made buyers waiting to pay you cash as you are bringing in the goods infact some are even ready to pay you in advance ,i mean before the goods arrive.

Importation business dont cost you much to start ,you can start this business with as low as #25-#30,000 capital base.

You can visit my blog on www.home-based-importation-business..com for more information and the neccesary information you need to kick-start the business.
Re: Are You A Business Minded Person? by page9(m): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2011
@poster
Have you ever imported any product yourself? I've checked ur blog and u identify urself as an info-marketer.Importing and exporting may look simple but its a very easy way to loose money if you don't have an experienced importer to take you thru d dark spots of d biz. Mere info or Seminar may help but never enough to take d plunge
Re: Are You A Business Minded Person? by mkmyers45(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2011
@page9 nice questions, Have you imported before @ OP? what? from where? when? etc

Thanks
Re: Are You A Business Minded Person? by 2dmax(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2011
hahaha! Poster, oti sa lo oo!

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of A Bookkeeper/accounting Officer? / For Your Diesel Delivery And Facility Management, Contact Olowood Global Ltd. / 2013 Wealth Creation Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.