Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him (1056 Views)

Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes / Group Hails Attack On Reno Omokri, Says More Awaits Him If He Continues To Disgr / 2019: Ogboru 6th Failure Awaits Him, Can't Defeat Okowa Says Ossai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by PrinceOfLagos: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2023
I think it's the right thing to do right now that it's crystal clear that Peter Obi is the only southern candidate roundly Loved and accepted to win the February Presidential election . Tinubu and his Lagos votes will be splitted among the candidates. The north will be shared among the Presidential candidates while Peter Obi alone got south south and south east in the bag so where is Tinubu strong hold?

I think the best decision that Tinubu will take since his political career is to work for Peter Obi of the Labour Party because Obi stands a far more better chance than Tinubu in this election.

Nlfpmod

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by Zonefree(m): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2023
You're the only honest Omoluabi in this forum. You are always in the habit of saying the truth every time not minding your ethnicity.

Please when you're ready to settle down, let us know so we can arrange one fine babe with crystal body curves from IMO for you. You deserves the good things of life, bro.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by Obidient1: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2023
SOUNDS BITTER BUT A GOOD ADVISE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by JasonScoolari: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2023
I don't want that old Bastardd to support Peter Obi, I want him to witness how his Northern allies will drive the nail to his political coffin...

I want him to witness how he will automatically become an Internally Displaced Politician.

He should not support Obi abeg.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by Yaribanzaonic: 11:12am On Jan 16, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by Moh247: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2023
cool

Feb 25 is here... People eye go clear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by BATified2023: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Feb 25 is here... People eye go clear
just leave delusional igbos alone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by Naira20: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2023
Kikikiki... I no know say you get human sympathy like this o.
He is about to learn a bitter lesson.

The story will be taught throughout the world

Na so Nebuchadnezzar dey do pass himself until God humble am.

Make I start to write the script sef

The story of Tinbuchadnezzar, the Lagos Tin god

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by Airforce1(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2023
Good advice

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by JAMO84: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2023
Tinubu should work for Peter Obi? Shengbo werey. Obi that cannot defeat Sanwo Olu in any Election, let alone Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:38am On Jan 16, 2023
Tinubu will step down for Obi by the end of January, I have an insider in Bourdillon and the man now knows he can't win. He is still shocked on how the Obi movement caught like wild fire organically, while he spends billions for support. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by ajani2311: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2023
Enemies make the most noise.
Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by Kayode1979: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2023
TINUBU PRESIDENT IN WAITING

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by yarimo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I think it's the right thing to do right now that it's crystal clear that Peter Obi is the only southern candidate roundly Loved and accepted to win the February Presidential election . Tinubu and his Lagos votes will be splitted among the candidates. The north will be shared among the Presidential candidates while Peter Obi alone got south south and south east in the bag so where is Tinubu strong hold?

I think the best decision that Tinubu will take since his political career is to work for Peter Obi of the Labour Party because Obi stands a far more better chance than Tinubu in this election.

Nlfpmod
The same OBI that nobody knows about him and his party in his home state Anambra

Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by PrinceOfLagos: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Tinubu will step down for Obi by the end of January, I have an insider in Bourdillon and the man now knows he can't win. He is still shocked on how the Obi movement caught like wild fire organically, while he spends billions for support. grin
Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by ItsTutsi(m): 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
South south is in Pandora Anini's bag only on SM!
PrinceOfLagos:

Nlfpmod
Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by AntiTerrorist: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
BATified2023:
just leave delusional igbos alone
We Yoruba christians are not going to vote Tinubu's thug/terrorist ticket. We are not fools. Christians are not slaves or second class citizens in Nigeria.

Yoruba Christians wake up.

Yoruba l'agba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by PrinceOfLagos: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
We Yoruba christians are not going to vote Tinubu's thug/terrorist ticket. We are not fools. Christians are not slaves or second class citizens in Nigeria.

Yoruba Christians wake up.

Yoruba l'agba!
Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by AntiTerrorist: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
yarimo:
The same OBI that nobody knows about him and his party in his home state Anambra
Only an idiot believes his own lies. Nobody knows Obi in Anambra but he lives in Tinubu's head rent free 24/7. The joke is on you.
Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by Piggyyeaster2: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Nlfpmod
it is Peter Hoebee that actually worked for Tulumbu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by yemmight(m): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2023
Poster is the one shame awaits.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by DesignMaestro(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2023
grin grin grin grin these obi.diots really made fools of themselves.....

I remember reading this thread and laughing off the joke 😂
Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by Piggyyeaster2: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2023
DesignMaestro:
grin grin grin grin these obi.diots really made fools of themselves.....

I remember reading this thread and laughing off the joke 😂
they Laboured in vain

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by DesignMaestro(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
Piggyyeaster2:
they Laboured in vain
😂😂😂😂
May we not labour in vain
Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by Piggyyeaster2: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
DesignMaestro:
😂😂😂😂
May we not labour in vain
thunderous Amen

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by Meagainstthem: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
No be mad man dey support person wey dey receive advice from mad mad?
Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by Piggyyeaster2: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Meagainstthem:
No be mad man dey support person wey dey receive advice from mad mad?
grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by Cooletempa: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Nlfpmod

This fool must be one of the most sick cases around or he is just catching cruzzzz. How does one explain this madness?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by Piggyyeaster2: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
Cooletempa:

This fool must be one of the most sick cases around or he is just catching cruzzzz. How does one explain this madness?
he is a Ibo
Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by yommen: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
Anyone who has been reading comments made by this op should know by now know that OP represents everything senseless. How can a performer governor play a second fiddle to a failure of governor? Legacy vs Failure.
Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by yommen: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Zonefree:
You're the only honest Omoluabi in this forum. You are always in the habit of saying the truth every time not minding your ethnicity.

Please when you're ready to settle down, let us know so we can arrange one fine babe with crystal body curves from IMO for you. You deserves the good things of life, bro.

Which Omoluabi? The guy is Igbo. See how you have been deceiving yourselves?
Re: Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him by yommen: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
Cooletempa:

The guy has turned Nairaland to a hubby o..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oppositions Cry Foul As Tinubu Said " Emilokan" again in Benue / All Us Are On The Same Boat For Presidential Election In Rivers- Asari / El Rufai Wants To Retire From Politics; Tinubu Says No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.