Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Cashapp/sendwave Plug In The US Needed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cashapp/sendwave Plug In The US Needed! (233 Views)

Ebay & Amazon Checkout Always Available. Plug-in / Cashapp Account With Routing Number 073 Needed / Cashapp And Venmo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cashapp/sendwave Plug In The US Needed! by CaptMarvel(m): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2023
I need a CashApp Plug in the US.

I have someone in the US who wants to send in CashApp but since it's not acceptable here in Nigeria, I couldn't receive it.

This is legitimate, if you can help out, let me know, I'll redirect the CashApp to you in the US and you will send it to me here in Nigeria through SENDWAVE.
If you can help out, buzz me pls. Number on profile.
Re: Cashapp/sendwave Plug In The US Needed! by servicom101(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Let’s link up then i chatted u already

CaptMarvel:
I need a CashApp Plug in the US.

I have someone in the US who wants to send in CashApp but since it's not acceptable here in Nigeria, I couldn't receive it.

This is legitimate, if you can help out, let me know, I'll redirect the CashApp to you in the US and you will send it to me here in Nigeria through SENDWAVE.
If you can help out, buzz me pls. Number on profile.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gemstones And Solid Minerals / Some Banks Need To Be Close Down. Eg Eco Bank. / Fairly Used Fast Pedal Sealing Machine For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.