Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group (5439 Views)

Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. / Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by ogododo: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2023
I'm at The Summit House in Lagos for an engagement with the Nigerian Economic Summit Group. -AA

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1614917440395157507

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by Highways: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
The battle is gradually coming down between

1. Peter Obi... The incoming president

And

2. The man that gave the microphone a BJ

aka babalu bulaba

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by Raymond0008(m): 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
Always Lagos, why not in adamawa! Cityboy will flog both him and the PDP lite called Obi lol.

13 Likes

Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by YeeboMuslim: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
ogododo:
I'm at The Summit House in Lagos for an engagement with the Nigerian Economic Summit Group. -AA

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1614917440395157507
ASIWAJU is the pace setter

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by 9jvirgin(m): 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
Mr Greed!!! Who you meet is irrelevant. It will not solve the problems we are currently facing. Nigerians are currently meeting to get Peter Obi into Aso Rock by any means and by all means POssible. It will happen!
Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by Cryomancer: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
Wait a minute...... Is Atiku still in the presidential race?

I hardly hear anything about him... I guess he's simply relying on rigging tactics and block votes from the North.

Make this man just save himself all these stress and relocate to Dubai to spend the remaining money he has left because he's definitely going nowhere near Aso-Rock.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by Mpcoll001: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
Okay o

Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
Okay
Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
Atiku not going for rallies again? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by Frosheer(m): 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
nowadays Atiku is not even campaigning like his other rivals as if he has high hope in this election

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by slivertongue: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
The way to go
Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by Image123(m): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
Copy copy. Atiku and Obi clearly copying Tinubu like those guys in my school days that used to stretch their necks to try copying the brilliant ones. Tinubu is indeed ASIWAJU the pace-setter. Obi will try to book appointment here after his London brigde is falling down sight seeing.

How come many people are not talking about AtikuGate. If it was Tinubu, every PDP and PDPlite will have been seriously wailing and gnashing teeth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGd-zpUF9Tk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lQGSfZmvxo&t=9s

5 Likes

Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ok,seen.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by Millz404(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
Atiku sef is tired of the race

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by gasparpisciotta: 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
All these men wey no get electoral value but always seeking to protect themselves

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by BOLATINUBU01: 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Time wasting

ASIWAJU IS COMING

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by Stevosty: 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
While bulala went to submit already prepared lies. An aspirant that cannot debate issues or have conversation with free press, is that one an aspirant or a loser?
Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by Cryomancer: 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
grin grin grin

I hope he also won't go there with an already prepared speech and a few selected paid Journalist just like the sick bed-wetting drug lord who plans to rule Nigeria from a sick bed in London?

Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by sirnewton20: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
ghh
Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by tk4radi: 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2023

They should make it open to the press and media..
No need making it a closed-door affair

Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by xristos(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
ok
Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Really?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
I'm voting obi but I like Atiku as a person. He's corrupt but not self. He's civilized but not a killer like tinubu.
Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by Highways: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Okealaaye:

I am not the one that gave the microphone a BJ.... Your mental retarded druggie did that...

Why are you quoting me?
Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by ogododo: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

ASIWAJU is the pace setter
Druggie una mean.
Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by pipnator00(m): 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Peter Obi is giving these old men sleepless night. No more eating corn or frying akara, rather Peter Obi with his campaign style is forcing them to go out, meet and talk to the people directly.
Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by uba1991: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Raymond0008:
Always Lagos, why not in adamawa! Cityboy will flog both him and the PDP lite called Obi lol.
foolish talk. The lagos that was built by northerners?
Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by CLRF: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
So He was at The Summit House in Lagos for an engagement with the Nigerian Economic Summit Group

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE-goNJeMuw

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Meet With The Nigerian Economic Summit Group by strangest(m): 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Tinubu was there first....

But he chased away the AriseTV guy away when he pee and poo on himself and the AriseTV guy wanted to cover it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibori In Trouble Again - Commits Crime In Dubai / Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! / Are Fulani Herdsmen Already In The South? - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.