Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi (24924 Views)

Remembering Legendary DR Sir Warrior- Oriental Brothers " Nwanne Awu Enyi / Jennifer Eliogu - Onulu Ube Nwanne LYRICS / MP3 DOWNLOAD / Don Jazzy & Kabusa Oriental Choir Remix Rihanna's Umbrella (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by Proudlyomonna: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lalar27:
King sunny ade is still far more better than this fraud and local champion

Hahaha you still wan do your Tribal hate and gbasgbos for this innocent thread again? grin grin
And you se this tribal hate and gbasgbos no be your destiny grin
You are not a serious human being at all.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by makavalley(m): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
OgunKiLhordSpy:
I still wonder wetin this obi people dey drink wey dey .make them deceive Thereself say obi fit win.... Obi no fit come third except kwankwaso step down.... All of them go soon go back to there Biafra agitation come March

Another topic is here and you're here typing gibberish, Obi no win na you go still continue your suffer head life ...if é win é better pass Dubai landlord and grandpa wey need rest but because of una selfish, chop and chop public fund una dey push dem to be una President

1 Like

Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by OgunKiLhordSpy: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
RtrevEzeugo1:

Haba
am Atiku fan but if obi win are you sure you won't change your name on nairaland, you dey envy Igbo wey go soon big pass Yoruba for population for that Una Lagos.
mumu na atiku I dey support as well .. obi just wan spoil market for us. .... God forbid tinubu
Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by FireUpNow(m): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
I don't understand the Ibo language but I love his songs

1 Like

Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by Okortor: 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Song being played then in the bus while driving to villa in the east during Yuletide, indeed good old days never to be forgotten!!!!!! Nothing like UGM or HERDSMEN, LORD PLEASE CLEANSE OUR LAND ��������

1 Like

Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by viodemus: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
e beh ........

Sir warrior was over much. Sweet music. My immediate and extended older family members been dey play this guy at random, at anytime. ofe owerre, akwa uwa, ozo wu iwem, etc. The guy too much. Oriental brothers.

Travelling, chilling, or working music, anyhow you want am.

Chukwu gozie gi Legend and other legends.

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by petertamtam6(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
My Mbaise Brother

3 Likes

Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by michlins(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
This song you posted wasn't done by Warrior. It was done by the original Oriental brothers leader.
Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by Omoodutodaiwa1: 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
Missed you as Igbo Yoruba man nwa mbaise we miss you

1 Like

Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by nogasimplicity: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lol
GorillaApp:

The way you guys write read this Igbo makes me envy you guys. I can't do same and it annoys me
Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by wizod(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
I'm an igbo musical instrumentalist probably a keyboardist. I play 90% of his songs on the stage with my band group.
He was indeed a great musician whose music never die. I remember his two sons Uche and Ajuzieogu who are also highlife musicians. Though sir Warrior died in his prime but his music is evergreen

1 Like

Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by Mcwin: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
This man God will bless you for posting this song. I don find this song tire. God go bless
Naijap99us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBbdE9IKkhw

Late Legendary Dr Sir Warrior of his blessed memory was extraordinary talent in music. He basically didn't write his songs. Composed them on the stage and it flows. He had a unique velvet voice and his lyrics embedded with proverb and wisdom.

You'll need to understand Owerri dialect though to fully benefit from the inherent wisdom of this talented music icon of all time. We must not forget the founding fathers of the high life and AFROBEAT who are resting in the Lord.

We must remember and give them credit for their contributions in Nigerian music industry.

I salute the home town and state of oriental Brothers international Band Owerri Imo State.

But Sir Warrior is personally from Mbaise.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by mexioni(m): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
Real Talent. So organic

1 Like

Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
laplace19:

Emancipate yourself from hate.
Even if Obi loses, he won't be the one to suffer the rot but us. Get that into your dull brain.

Anambra face the brunt after his 8yrs misrule, that package fraud will rule Biafra land not Nigeria
Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by odeyinugbolahan(m): 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
Even though am a yoruba man and I don't understand Igbo language but I love this legend's music

Sleep on sir

1 Like

Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by Munzy14(m): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
mariahAngel:

Only for a short time. cheesy
Hahahahaha a case of, guru ihe shi nga puo.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by Chochovini: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
Never heard any of their songs though.
Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
OgunKiLhordSpy:
I still wonder wetin this obi people dey drink wey dey .make them deceive Thereself say obi fit win.... Obi no fit come third except kwankwaso step down.... All of them go soon go back to there Biafra agitation come March

Young Man keep tribalism aside and vote the write candidate for your children sake bro.

Anything that happens to this nation happens to me and you not only the igbos bro

Traveling to another man's land for everything because of corruption needs to stop

If time to stop evil leaders in this nation
Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by Adaisback(f): 3:39am On Jan 17, 2023
I love highlife o. Some of the songs are way older than my mom. I love 'nwa ada dinma' particularly

1 Like

Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by Naijap99us(f): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2023
Are you serious? Do you just open your mouth without confirming your thoughts, if You're not sure. Obviously, you knew nothing about Sir Warrior, if you can't recognize his voice.
Google is your friend and always ready to help.

michlins:
This song you posted wasn't done by Warrior. It was done by the original Oriental brothers leader.
Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by michlins(m): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2023
Naijap99us:
Are you serious? Do you just open your mouth without confirming your thoughts, if You're not sure. Obviously, you knew nothing about Sir Warrior, if you can't recognize his voice.
Google is your friend and always ready to help.

you obviously don't know who did which song. Oriental brothers group splintered and the particular track in discussion wasn't by Warrior
Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by OgunKiLhordSpy: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

Young Man keep tribalism aside and vote the write candidate for your children sake bro.

Anything that happens to this nation happens to me and you not only the igbos bro

Traveling to another man's land for everything because of corruption needs to stop

If time to stop evil leaders in this nation

Gerrout nothing like tribalism here... I'm a Yoruba man ... And I'm voting atiku.. with all my family member.... You know obi can't win... Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by MartinsD12(m): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
clockwisereport:
Ozo wu iwem was a diss song by Kabaka. He sang the song after he fall out with sir warrior. It is in that song that they said "if you see a snake and an Mbaise man, kill the Mbaise man before you kill the snake"
Wrong narrative, ozo Wu iwe m was sang by Dr sir warrior and his oriental brothers international band , it's a diss track at aloy anyanwu who betrayed the band

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by MartinsD12(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
michlins:
I guess you don't know anything about Oriental brothers, warrior is Oriental brothers and Oriental brothers is warrior, maybe the video of the song is confusing you , warrior is dead already before the video of the song was done but the lyrics form A to z is sang by Dr sir warrior himself, dansatch and the rest did the video after warrior died
Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by MartinsD12(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
michlins:
you obviously don't know who did which song. Oriental brothers group splintered and the particular track in discussion wasn't by Warrior
Oga go and understand your history you know nothing about Oriental brothers, this particular song nwanne awu enyi done by warrior himself, the man you see in that video posted is dansatch chukwuemeka opara who happens to be part of the original oriental brothers international band, warrior was not alive when the video was done but the audio itself was done and sang by Dr sir warrior, the album nwanne awu enyi came out in 1978 with nwanne awu enyi as the hit track and ama onye Wu onye as the second track both tracks was done by warrior himself as the leader, dansatch and aloy anyanwu but the video never came out untill warrior died June 2 1999 , the video is around 2004
Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by michlins(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
MartinsD12:

I guess you don't know anything about Oriental brothers, warrior is Oriental brothers and Oriental brothers is warrior, maybe the video of the song is confusing you , warrior is dead already before the video of the song was done but the lyrics form A to z is sang by Dr sir warrior himself, dansatch and the rest did the video after warrior died
omo, did you watch the interview of the song?

I'm a big time Oriental brothers fan but you got it totally wrong.

Check the song called "ebelem" by Oriental brothers and watch the interview after
Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by clockwisereport: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
MartinsD12:

Wrong narrative, ozo Wu iwe m was sang by Dr sir warrior and his oriental brothers international band , it's a diss track at aloy anyanwu who betrayed the band
What's Aloy's stage name? akwilla, Dansatch or Ichita?
Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by michlins(m): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
MartinsD12:

Oga go and understand your history you know nothing about Oriental brothers, this particular song nwanne awu enyi done by warrior himself, the man you see in that video posted is dansatch chukwuemeka opara who happens to be part of the original oriental brothers international band, warrior was not alive when the video was done but the audio itself was done and sang by Dr sir warrior, the album nwanne awu enyi came out in 1978 with nwanne awu enyi as the hit track and ama onye Wu onye as the second track both tracks was done by warrior himself as the leader, dansatch and aloy anyanwu but the video never came out untill warrior died June 2 1999 , the video is around 2004
this particular song was done when the old Oriental brothers were still together with sir Warrior as lead singer. The group was formed by Godwin Kabaka Opara.

Due to Warrior being a good singer was made lead singer of the group.

These informations are available on the internet.

It was later when the group splintered that Warrior led his own group and still called them Oriental brothers
Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by clockwisereport: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
michlins:
this particular song was done when the old Oriental brothers were still together with sir Warrior as lead singer. The group was formed by Godwin Kabaka Opara.

Due to Warrior being a good singer was made lead singer of the group.

These informations are available on the internet.

It was later when the group splintered that Warrior led his own group and still called them Oriental brothers
This is correct. I think Martinsd12 is wrong
Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by Denoh68: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Sad enough most talented musicians aren't always fortunate to have good wives....they too most times lead irresponsible lives
VERY TRUE SIR
Re: Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi by Pinkybae: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2023
michlins:

You've NO slightest idea what you talking about. Sir Warrior's voice was unique no one ever had. It's a total clueless folks that don't know anything about him says ridiculous stuff like this.

Nwanne Awu Enyi was an award winning record that got him many international awards in 1978.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mp3 : King Monada – Malwedhe / Kanye West Releases 'Jesus Is King' Album / Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.