Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 (2126 Views)

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 by chymi(f): 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hello guys,

It's my first post here.

This post is strictly for job seekers.

Nigerian Immigration Service has launched/opened its recruitment portal for 2023.

Below are the various ranks to apply.

1. Superintendent Of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Medical Doctors)

Applicants must possess minimum of first Degree (MBBS) from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.

2. Deputy Superintendent Of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professional (Pharmacists)

Applicants must possess minimum of first Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.

3. Assistant Superintendent Of Immigration II (ASI II) CONPASS 08

Applicants must be holders of a Bachelor's Degree, Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.

Category B: INSPECTORATE CADRE

1. Inspector Of Immigration (II) CONPASS 07 (Nursing)

Applicants must be holders of RN, RM or both. And must have also attended the registration of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMC).

2. Assistant Inspector Of Immigration (All), General Duty, CONPASS 06

Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND), NCE or its equivalent obtained from recognized Institutions.

Category C: ASSISTANT CADRE

1. Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 General Duty

Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE or Its equivalent with a minimum of Four (4) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English and Mathematics.

2. Immigration Assistant III (IA III CONPASS 03 Artisans
Motor Driver
Mechanic

Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificate.

Note: National Driver's License is required for all prospective drivers.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Sites: http://chymiberry.home.blog/2023/01/16/nigerian-immigration-service-recruitment-2023/
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 by hashtagged(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
chymi:
Hello guys,

It's my first post here.

This post is strictly for job seekers.

Nigerian Immigration Service has launched/opened its recruitment portal for 2023.

Below are the various ranks to apply.

1. Superintendent Of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Medical Doctors)

Applicants must possess minimum of first Degree (MBBS) from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.

2. Deputy Superintendent Of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professional (Pharmacists)

Applicants must possess minimum of first Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.

3. Assistant Superintendent Of Immigration II (ASI II) CONPASS 08

Applicants must be holders of a Bachelor's Degree, Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.

Category B: INSPECTORATE CADRE

1. Inspector Of Immigration (II) CONPASS 07 (Nursing)

Applicants must be holders of RN, RM or both. And must have also attended the registration of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMC).

2. Assistant Inspector Of Immigration (All), General Duty, CONPASS 06

Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND), NCE or its equivalent obtained from recognized Institutions.

Category C: ASSISTANT CADRE

1. Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 General Duty

Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE or Its equivalent with a minimum of Four (4) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English and Mathematics.

2. Immigration Assistant III (IA III CONPASS 03 Artisans
Motor Driver
Mechanic

Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificate.

Note: National Driver's License is required for all prospective drivers.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Sites: http://chymiberry.home.blog/2023/01/16/nigerian-immigration-service-recruitment-2023/

Pls can I change my info if I made a mistake
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 by vicky2126(f): 2:11am On Jan 17, 2023
Anyone with immigration job slot should pls help a sister ooo...ma mo lore ooo�
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 by chymi(f): 6:46am On Jan 17, 2023
I'm not sure if you can, considering that you've submitted. Have you tried changing it by going to your dashboard? You can also try creating a new account and start afresh.
hashtagged:

Pls can I change my info if I made a mistake

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 by Sabrshukr: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Pls I mistakenly added another WAEC column and I'm trying to delete it, do you know how to go about it before submitting?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 by chymi(f): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Sabrshukr:
Pls I mistakenly added another WAEC column and I'm trying to delete it, do you know how to go about it before submitting?
do not panic, they'd know it was an error

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 by Jairusfix: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
Good information please when would Nigeria Immigration service begin shortlist of the successful applicat?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 by Abdulqareem: 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
Na wen b d shortlist
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 by Lamanii22(f): 4:13am On Feb 11, 2023
Have they shortlisted?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 by U13WR1xxx: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
No
Lamanii22:
Have they shortlisted?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 by chymi(f): 6:11am On May 16, 2023
Hello guys, the long awaited list of shortlisted candidates is out. Kindly login and check your status. Good luck 🤞
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 by Ebitus: 12:16pm On May 16, 2023
Login to
Cdcfib.careers
And check if you are shortlisted or not
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 by qanda: 12:43pm On May 16, 2023
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 by African26(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria - How Was The Test? Result Will Be Out When? / Leadway Assurance Company Job Recruitment (graduate & Experinced) / Feasibility Study Of Piggery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.