Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Tinubu Supporters Don’t Care About The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters Don’t Care About The South (237 Views)

Peter Obi’s Supporters Don’t Know Politics’ – Wike / Soyinka: I Don’t Care If The Next President, VP, Speaker Are Of Same Religion / Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Supporters Don’t Care About The South by SadiqBabaSani: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Whenever they shout it is the turn of the South, they are actually referring to Yorubas.

We must understand that Southern Nigeria has the Isokos, Urhobos, Binis, Itshekiris, Igbos, Ibibio, Ikwere etc.

I see these wicked vile humans doing all they can to create friction between Igbos and other southern tribes online and offline.

I see them try to create bad blood against the igbos toward the Hausas etc, and I Observed these are majorly BAT supporters, I don’t think any other Southern Politician plays such dangerous brand of politics.

It is very unfortunate, Tinubu is bad market, Tinubu has all the money but cannot be President, it is not in his destiny, the elements are against him, nature is against him.

I love the Yorubas, in-fact, I lived with them for more than 10years, I dated my Yoruba queen for more than 3years, they are cosmopolitan, they are religious yet liberal.

But this set of Tinubu supporters think that if BAT is not President heaven should fall, they are dividing the South hurling invectives at minority and other major ethnic group.

The Problem is not the Greater Yoruba people, no, the problem are the Vile wicked BATist who have Zero moral code or consciousness.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Don’t Care About The South by Moh247: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
Your opinion tho.. I hope some Yorubas supporting Obi can see this and think

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Don’t Care About The South by YorubaNiBaba(m): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nah Datti's cry first, u go cry later, just reserve your tears, feb 25 is not far again

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Don’t Care About The South by SadiqBabaSani: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Nah Datti's cry first, u go cry later, just reserve your tears, feb 25 is not far again
An election already decided, May God grant u heart to acept the loss.

Nigerians should only prepare how to handle urchins who will react anyhow to what is already decided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Don’t Care About The South by Izuubest: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
When you have a leader that sniffs white substance, chances are high that their followers will be competing amongst themselves on who will sniff more like their leader. All agbado urchins sniffs white substance, you can't convince me otherwise.

Let's vote the Obi-Datti ticket and send them and their drugie leader to their brown zinc house at Iragbiji for their permanent retirement.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Don’t Care About The South by Vinnie2000(m): 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
To the Average Tinubu supporter, Anyone from the South, supporting PETER OBI is Igbo! sad

They don't know More Dan 50 Tribes are in Southern Nigeria!

So Unexposed, Myopic Mofos! undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: If Tinubu Is Not In The Race, It Would Be Boring. / AHMADU BELLO’S DECLARATION SET NIGERIA ON FIRE. CAN WE QUENCH IT? ~NDIDI UWECHUE / Will Make Nigerians Happy As President - Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.