Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House (29424 Views)

Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal / Atiku Didn’t Deny Not Being A Nigerian By Birth - Buhari, APC Tells Tribunal / Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Perhaps he has nothing to offer or trying to delegate his invitation
Re: Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House by udemzyudex(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
It's a waste of time going there,I support Atiku on this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House by udemzyudex(m): 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

Let me guess you are smarter than Otedola, Buhari, Dangote, and other VIP supporting Tinubu

All this troll sef

They are fighting for their own interest,so rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House by CheapHomes1: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Islie:

https://dailynigerian.com/atiku-reply-invitation/

Nlfpmod

The heading is saying one thing, the story is saying another.

“We have sent an invitation to the candidate of the PDP Atiku Abubakar but he IS YET TO reply to our invitation,” the director said.

Which is different from "atiku DIDN'T respond to our invitation".
Re: Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House by Royalagro: 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Very good. UK politicians don't come to Nigeria to campaign to their citizens here in Nigeria. Self-imposed neocolonialism must die!

They are still in control brotherman.... Nigeria is still thier colony unfortunately...we need new leadership , real self rule this time around
Re: Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House by Watcharena: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Very good. UK politicians don't come to Nigeria to campaign to their citizens here in Nigeria. Self-imposed neocolonialism must die!
this is what a nationalist should do, why will foreign powers invite questioning .the colonial era is over they should just accept it in good faith

1 Like

Re: Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House by Watcharena: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Royalagro:

They are still in control brotherman.... Nigeria is still thier colony unfortunately...we need new leadership , real self rule this time around
at least some one has shown us a new path, I'm seriously happy for this
Re: Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House by atinga1: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

Let me guess you are smarter than Otedola, Buhari, Dangote, and other VIP supporting Tinubu

All this troll sef
They're supporting him for personal interest and safety of their ill-gotten assets/enterprise.
You're just supporting because others are doing so.
I hope you're being paid wella.
Re: Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House by FuckTheMod: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Massiveglory:
The candidature of PODATTI for African's topmost job has raised the bar.

After watching the PODATTI Chatham house event, it dawned on me that Emilokan embarassed our nation on the world stage during his Chatham house event.

I carefully listened to PO today and my love for PODATTI escalated to the high heavens.

No Matter the party you belong to. Whether apc, pdp, apga, nnpp, sdp, sowore party or whichever. If you have the love of our country at heart, you will cast your presidential vote for PODATTI.

They are the team to kickstart this nation.

God bless Nigeria.

Wey rey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House by drololaaof: 2:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Islie:

https://dailynigerian.com/atiku-reply-invitation/

Nlfpmod
A eg what is the relevance of Chatham house to Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House by 2016v2017: 3:05am On Jan 17, 2023
Massiveglory:
The candidature of PODATTI for African's topmost job has raised the bar.

After watching the PODATTI Chatham house event, it dawned on me that Emilokan embarassed our nation on the world stage during his Chatham house event.

I carefully listened to PO today and my love for PODATTI escalated to the high heavens.

No Matter the party you belong to. Whether apc, pdp, apga, nnpp, sdp, sowore party or whichever. If you have the love of our country at heart, you will cast your presidential vote for PODATTI.

They are the team to kickstart this nation.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House by franudi: 4:41am On Jan 17, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House by RolexOfGeneva(m): 4:47am On Jan 17, 2023
Moh247:

Only a dummy don't know urinary bags are tied on the ties below you peehole

But what do I expect from internet propagandist
It can be tied anywhere below the uppermost part of the ureter. It's usually disturbed by limb movement when tied to the hips.
Re: Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 17, 2023
udemzyudex:
It's a waste of time going there,I support Atiku on this.

Atiku Abubakar is an elder statesman. He is beyond petty politics. As I said immediately they announced that Obi is going to Chatham House, I advised PDP campaign committee not to ridicule Atiku Abubakar's integrity and reputation because of politics and they quite understood my statement.

There are over 50 countries in Africa. Ghana is our brother here. No country has ever gone to Chatham House or Africa Institute in Paris or any other Colonial masters for presentation of Presidential candidates and their programs apart from APC in 2015.

APC through Tinubu started it because of the battle they were fighting against an incumbent government. People criticized them for going to London. In fact, the IBOs in London created nuisance before they were dislodged for the event to take place. Atiku was in APC then.

Whatever has original must have fake (IBO made). If Peter OBI has been the person that pioneer Chatham House international press interview for political campaign Tinubu will never and can never go there.

In 2027, Tinubu is not going to Chatham House for second Tenure campaign, you will never see any of them there.

One thing about those people is that they always want to im­itate and they do that in a very ignorant and uncivilised man­ner that is why people can easily identify their products as fake (Ibo made). Atiku Abubakar is far above that.
Re: Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House by udemzyudex(m): 8:49am On Jan 17, 2023
babaolofin:

Atiku Abubakar is an elder statesman. He is beyond petty politics. As I said immediately they announced that Obi is going to Chatham House, I advised PDP campaign committee not to ridicule Atiku Abubakar's integrity and reputation because of politics and they quite understood my statement.

There are over 50 countries in Africa. Ghana is our brother here. No country has ever gone to Chatham House or Africa Institute in Paris or any other Colonial masters for presentation of Presidential candidates and their programs apart from APC in 2015.

APC through Tinubu started it because of the battle they were fighting against an incumbent government. People criticized them for going to London. In fact, the IBOs in London created nuisance before they were dislodged for the event to take place. Atiku was in APC then.

Whatever has original must have fake (IBO made). If Peter OBI has been the person that pioneer Chatham House international press interview for political campaign Tinubu will never and can never go there.

In 2027, Tinubu is not going to Chatham House for second Tenure campaign, you will never see any of them there.

One thing about those people is that they always want to im­itate and they do that in a very ignorant and uncivilised man­ner that is why people can easily identify their products as fake (Ibo made). Atiku Abubakar is far above that.

I want you to name me one UK leader that have come here to talk about how he/she will make the country work before the election or you think we don't have UK citizens in this country?

See this thing shouldn't be by force,the important thing is talking to the Nigerian citizens here in the country.

Sorry I didn't bother to read your post because I know you're not in support of my opinion,you can choose not to read mine as well.

We move.
Re: Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House by seguno2: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Moh247:
cry
Alhaji Atiku is a little sick.. and having his treatment, he had attended in the past

Pray for Alhaji Mikano... Politics no be war

cry remember he has many wives and children

For how long shall you continue with your lies

politicoNG:
Mikano International Limited, promoters of Mikano Generators, has denied any link to former Vice President and the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2023 general elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

The Managing Director of the company, Firas Mamlouk in a statement said Mikano is not affiliated to the former vice president in any way.

The statement reads: “The attention of the Management of Mikano International Limited, promoters of Mikano Generators (amongst other products), has been drawn to numerous articles and press statements stating that the Company is owned by/affiliated with Atiku Abubakar, GCON.

“This disclaimer is a notice to the general public that the news does not represent the true facts as it concerns Mikano International Limited. Please be informed that Mikano International Limited is not owned, affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HE Atiku Abubakar GCON.

“Members of the public are therefore advised to disregard the news”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/mikano-denies-link-with-pdp-presidential-candidate-atiku/

speedyGonzales:
Atiku Abubakar lists all the companies he owns

Below is some information on his companies:
1. Intels

Intels Nigeria Limited provides integrated logistics services for the Nigerian oil and gas industry. It offers agency services; cargo services; port management and support services in shore bases; and manages client operations, including pipe racks, stacking areas, warehousing, enclosed areas, jetties, offices, water tanks, fuel storage, generators, compressors, and various other services and facilities.

2. Prodeco

Prodeco operates in Nigeria with two companies: Prodeco (Property Development Company) operating within the main territory of Nigeria and Prodeco International operating in Oil & Gas Free Zones. The first company was incorporated in March 1996 as a property development company. Over the years, PRODECO has engaged in building, marine, and infrastructural construction for various clients in the oil and gas industry.

3. Atiku Abubakar farm

He also has a farm in Adamawa state. In 1981 he moved into agriculture, acquiring 2,500 hectares of land near Yola to start a maize and cotton farm. The business fell on hard times and closed in 1986. "My first foray into agriculture, in the 1980s, ended in failure," he once said in 2014. However, since then his farm has expanded and blossomed.

4. ABTI schools

The major part of this is the American University of Nigeria (AUN). It is located in the city of Yola, capital of Adamawa, one of Nigeria's 36 states. The campus, which occupies nearly 1000 hectares, is a serene mixture of desert and farmland. Adamawa, one of the six states in northeast Nigeria, shares the longest borderline with Cameroon Republic.

https://www.naija.ng/1124128-atiku-abubakar-lists-companies-owns.html#1124128

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol Hits N620 Per Litre In Kano, Motorists Desert NNPC Station / Policemen Collect APC Rice In Rivers (Photos) / Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.