Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas (46751 Views)

Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) / Akeredolu Congratulates Segun Olugboyegun Over Honorary Doctorate Award / Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Banbutton: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
Irupetepete:
This OBI is bad, but my parents are the most useless human I have seen, expecially the ones on nairaland...

OBI will not rule Nigeria...take it to the Bank
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Banbutton: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
buzorcharles:

Hope u take 2 chill bottles of sniper when he wins
No, cause he won't.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Lightorder: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
Omahleigh:
Thiefnubuu crew are in hypertensive state following Obi's stellar performance at Chatham House
“stellar performance”, God bless you for this expression

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by louiziana(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
unclejb2:
Fear don hold Dem....

I thought they said that Obi is inconsequential

I thought he was a social media candidate

Let's get it straight....

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

They are scared of his potential victory already.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by weljewel: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thanks be to God Most High for His provision, mercy, grace, guidance, uplifting me, total surrender, victory, deliverance, rescuing me, announcing my freedom, vindicating me, and defending me.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Lightorder: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
Phenomenon62:
He would come out clean
He did not even enter anything
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by tinsel: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

Just mention 1 court case against Tinubu by labour party or keep your gutters u called mouth shut.
Go school no
Learn market No
Learn hand work No

Must your generation end up as Agboro?
Try change your lineage history for ones
Did they tell you APC sponsored the case . Look towards PDP. Obi affects PDP more than APC.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Teeroyzimma: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
Banbutton:
This OBI is worseoff, but his supporters are the most useless human I have seen, expecially the ones on nairaland...

OBI will never rule Nigeria...take it to the Bank.

Why are you guys so wicked? Isn't 8 years of suffering enough? Why do you want a man that is not physically strong to rule over a country that is currently in a critical condition, is that not insanity? Forget his past achievements, his physical health is the most important factor when it comes to ruling a nation especially with a country that is populous like ours. Abeg you in the name of God please vote wisely and put tribal sentiments aside.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
CaptainAyub:
Only dual citizenship?
E no thief,e no kill,just dual citizenship?

It's even an honorary citizenship o, granted by a Mayor of a city.

These people are idiots, honestly.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by GYBABA(m): 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
If you don't leave him be, would y'all not rest in peace?

Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Banbutton: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Teeroyzimma:

Why are you guys so wicked? Isn't 8 years of suffering enough? Why do you want a man that is not physically strong to rule over a country that is currently in a critical condition, is that not insanity? Forget his past achievements, his physical health is the most important factor when it comes to ruling a nation especially with a country that is populous like ours. Abeg you in the name of God please vote wisely and put tribal sentiments aside.
Tribal sentiment you say, but I supported ribadu 2011, buhari 2015/2019.. so where is the tribal sentiment, besides am from rivers.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Banbutton:
This OBI is worseoff, but his supporters are the most useless human I have seen, expecially the ones on nairaland...

You will get High BP ooooooooo.
Hahahaha
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Banbutton: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

You will get High BP ooooooooo.
Hahahaha
Like you're having right now cheesy
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Dyke15(m): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
Banbutton:

Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by salykely(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:
The tour urchin Tinubu supporters are at their nonsense propaganda again
grin

Tinubu need Obi to deplete Atiku's votes in the SS and SE. If possible Tinubu will foot Obi's legal fees if he can't afford it.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by oneclickng: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
Banbutton:

Annihilated urchin
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thïefnubu BATstards at work.

I thought they said he cannot win.

Why are they scared?
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by t2luv1: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Banbutton:

Partner word of advice please don't quit your day job yet. I think you stink as a prognosticator
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
I pray he makes it so far Obama could make it in USA as a Kenyan and American
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Banbutton: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
t2luv1:

Partner word of advice please don't quit your day job yet. I think you stink as a prognosticator
The Job you gave to me, oh you think I'm in Nigeria with you grin cheesy grin you failed even In your thoughts.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by sukar886: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Tinubu and atiku should stop wasting there money it work, obi is our candidate, even if obi no work , I move to kwankwaso , I can never ever vote for atiku and tinubu..

1 Like

Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by drlateef: 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
nameo:
Lolz... Dallas na country

How can Dallas have "citizenship" in international law?

Are these the sorts of things Obi's opponents have "discovered" about him after months of searching for dirts on him?

Obi na man you be!!

Do you not know anything other than to sell gala by the roadside? In which country is Dallas? Is Dallas not part of a country? Now, Obi is in big shit. Another suit is coming: for being a terrorist sympathiser, the court needs to throw Obi out of this contest.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
Omahleigh:
Thiefnubuu crew are in hypertensive state following Obi's stellar performance at Chatham House

The constitution does not recognize performance.

If constitution is breached, it will be actioned
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by salykely(m): 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:
The tout / urchin Tinubu supporters are at their nonsense propaganda again
grin

Tinubu need Obi to deplete Atiku's votes in the SS and SE. If I were Tinubu, I will foot Obi's legal fees.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by biafranrealson: 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dead on arrival
This na tilumbu urchins and agbado gang against the only annoited
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by castrokins(m): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Who's The Idiot Masturbating On Honorary Citizenship? grin
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by ATLIEN2027: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:
The tout / urchin Tinubu supporters are at their nonsense propaganda again
grin

Prince of Aba, we need the packaged IPOB project to stay in the election so that he can beaten black and blue during the election.
This is a rubbish suit probably paid for as a propaganda by the IPOB terrorist leader himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Teeroyzimma:

How old is Joe Biden and Putin?

Remind me please!

Trim is contesting again in 2024, can you remind me his age?

Age is just a number! People still have the capacity to outperform at old age!

The king of Saudi Arabia is a typical example!
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by secnelly: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
Banbutton:

Obi on every mouth.
Obi for you.
Obi for me.
Oni for Papa
Obi for Mama
Obi for pikin
Obi for north.
Obi for south.
Obi for ```Nigeria``` . Obi for *president* .

Sai Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) / Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) / Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.