Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas (46746 Views)

Peter Obi Honored With Citizenship Of Dallas, USA (video) / Akeredolu Congratulates Segun Olugboyegun Over Honorary Doctorate Award / Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Temptee101(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
GeneralPula:
Pandora don enter ham..

Nah Anambra curse deh work oo..

Mumu!

You mistake your next president as your father who toiled day and night all his life yet couldn't achieve anything
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by VULCAN(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
I can see your tears loading.

But fear not, under President Obi you will be able to retire from urchin work and will be able to find a job you will be proud of.

Peter is Coming.

Banbutton:
This OBI is worseoff, but his supporters are the most useless human I have seen, expecially the ones on nairaland...

OBI will never rule Nigeria...take it to the Bank.

1 Like

Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Topaz74: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
Banbutton:
This OBI is worseoff, but his supporters are the most useless human I have seen, expecially the ones on nairaland...

May your children and generation belike the presidential candidate you are supporting
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by xandy84: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
There need to be punishment for waste of time of the judiciary. Dallas is not even a State and can't it confer a valid citizenship to Obi. Citizenship is exclusively in the hands of federal government. Honorary citizenship is just a glorified papers that does not come with international passport and I am certain these people knows but want to score cheap in political points. Lawyers should be fine, warn and possibly lose their licence for me couple of months when they continue to file frivolous petitions just Iike Trump lawyer, Rudy is about to lose his license in DC.

1 Like

Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by VULCAN(m): 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
At the end of this case the judge should arrest the plaintiffs for wasting the resources of the court.

Only an ignorant buffoon can bring such a stupid case before a court.

A honorary citizenship of a state being equated with a true citizenship of a country.

Where does the Muslim-Muslim party find such indolents

1 Like

Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Believeintruth: 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
Trapnews:
grin
Igbos always having issue with their neck.

You are actually not a smart person.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Believeintruth: 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
Banbutton:

You are simply frustrated. Your tears are so tasty.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Believeintruth: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
GeneralPula:
Pandora don enter ham..

Nah Anambra curse deh work oo..

It seems you have run out of things to say rhe same Umeh that made that comment is now in LP
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Abigailmodesty(f): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nigeria deserve a good leader

2 Likes

Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by georgeakins: 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:
The touts / urchins Tinubu supporters are at their nonsense propaganda again
grin

Edit; To all thugs and miserable urchins... These are organic likes not the likes you guys get with bots or by hacking people's Nairaland accounts to like your Tinubu posts.

Love is organic and can't be bought. Until you urchins understand why MKO won in 1992 , why all tribes , Igbo Hausa and Yoruba voted for MKO back then, you thugs won't understand why everyone is determined to vote for Peter Obi.

Tinubu stood no chance the moment he decided to contest against Peter Obi

grin grin grin

You go tire by February ending.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Kaiser20: 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
Peter Obi's case Will definitely send many opposition to their early Grave.
Obi be like ant for urchins blocos
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by ATLIEN2027: 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

Typical tout .. uneducated commercial vehicle tax collector aka agbero grin

You lack the mental capacity to understand this discuss... Go and smoke some drugs and let adults discuss

LMAO, see a typical brainwashed, delusional, retarded, slowpoke, semi educated drug peddling m kpuru mirrin human flesh consuming IPOB terrorist Zombidient bastard.
Dumbest OSU slave monkey, an Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperm of drunkard village idiots deposited into an olosho Shit-hole mother.

Hey retard, I have more education in one of my pinky finger than your whole clan put together.
Now get back to hawking your gala tray in the Lagos traffic. Las las, you will end up at the bottom of the Lagos lagoon after the general election.

FVCKING RET@RD
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
georgeakins:

You go tire by February ending.

How many tickets have you sold today to buses and tricycles Mr NURTW worker grin
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

LMAO, see a typical brainwashed, delusional, retarded, slowpoke, semi educated drug peddling m kpuru mirrin human flesh consuming IPOB terrorist Zombidient bastard.
Dumbest OSU slave monkey, an Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperm of drunkard village idiots deposited into an olosho Shit-hole mother.

Hey retard, I have more education in one of my pinky finger than your whole clan put together.
Now get back to hawking your gala tray in the Lagos traffic. Las las, you will end up at the bottom of the Lagos lagoon after the general election.

FVCKING RET@RD

Agbero ... I didn't read the rubbish you typed because I am absolutely sure it's garbage...

Go to school you won't listen grin

Cry more grin
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Simplythebest: 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Agbero and thuggery is never a job. Go to school and leave agbero u refuse. See what u are doing here. Sorry u must stop agbero and thuggery by force.
Banbutton:

Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by makavalley(m): 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
CaptainAyub:
Only honourary citizenship of a state ooo?
E no thief,e no kill Funsho Williams,just honorary citizenship? grin

Lol I tire o epp me ask dem who killed Funsho Williams? till date dem sweep am under carpet ... They came too late lmao
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by writeprof(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dual citizenship grin

What is ATIKU's link to CAMEROON?
What's PMB's link to NIGER?
TINUBU nko?

I wonder how many of our politicians do not hold dual or multiple citizenship.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Tinubu and team working hard to bring this man down. Unfortunately,its no where written that its a bad thing to rule and preside over a country, being a dual citizen, unless them just write the law. E come be Citizen of Dallas, Dallas na country?
Barack Obama was a citizen of 2 Countries, by birth and even 3 by descent. Chester A.Authur of the US was Irish and American, Mohamed Abdullah Mohamed Was American and Somalian, James Buchannan was British, even if he naturalised and became American, so what is the Excuse ? Even France allows you, black or white to be a citizen, even as them wicked Reach, be a citizen and become President, then tinubu remember this one, because e see say Youths don remember EndSARs and want their country back. grin Yeye day smell true true.

Tinubu just day find excuse to thief money where Buhari stop.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by chris51(f): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
How can honourary citizenship be viewed as anything. It has no value. It has no benefit.

In fact, if the 2nd citizenship has been official one it could not have stopped Obi from contesting. As Nigerians we are entitled to dual citizenship
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by chris51(f): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
chris51:
How can honourary citizenship be viewed as anything. It has no value. It has no benefit.

In fact, if the 2nd citizenship has been official one it could not have stopped Obi from contesting. As Nigerians we are entitled to dual citizenship
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by TWOWAYMIRROR: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ididdiotic yourooba Mod slaves keep editing the mumu caption and putting on top of the front page. Ndị ala ndị ala
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by buhariguy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
ThePolemicist:
All this desperation for someone that they say isn’t a competition?
The suffering that awaits us will drive many more to take their own lives.
obi.diot is dragging with mushroom party .
They're in both level dragging 5th position behind sowore
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Masterclass32: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
This is just a distraction.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by buhariguy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
Temptee101:

Mumu!

You mistake your next president as your father who toiled day and night all his life yet couldn't achieve anything
the same way obituary will toil all day and night without achieving anything
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by ThePolemicist: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
buhariguy:
obi.diot is dragging with mushroom party .
They're in both level dragging 5th position behind sowore
Very typical of unenlightened bigots.
I really hope you get to sleep well at night with all the hate inside.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by chris51(f): 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
xandy84:
There need to be punishment for waste of time of the judiciary. Dallas is not even a State and can't it confer a valid citizenship to Obi. Citizenship is exclusively in the hands of federal government. Honorary citizenship is just a glorified papers that does not come with international passport and I am certain these people knows but want to score cheap in political points. Lawyers should be fine, warn and possibly lose their licence for me couple of months when they continue to file frivolous petitions just Iike Trump lawyer, Rudy is about to lose his license in DC.

Don't mind these gullible people Lawyers are using them to make
money. A state can not confer citizenship on anyone, not to talk of a city.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
Obi shouldn't be disqualified.

He must participate in this forthcoming Election.
Not disgracing him that day would still give his rodents the effrontery to chestbeat.

I'm looking forward to his disgrace day
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
7arrows:

They should also sue someone from niger ruling over them for 7 years.
You get it bro.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
pls dey should give them a check of 1m, they are hungry. They also need food and publicity
Lol,exactly boss.
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by TrumpDonald2: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Banbutton:

If Obi doesn't rule Nigeria, neither will Thieffnubu grin Take it to the central bank
Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
superCleanworks:
keep your PVC well. our vote is the highest judgment.

Court will be full by March.

grin grin

In igala voice, you wucket

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA / Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Scores Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.