Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video (821 Views)

VP Yemi Osinbajo Launches The PMB Ministerial Portal In State House (Pictures) / Is This What The PMB-led APC Government Is Doing To Nigerians? / Ongoing And Completed Infrastructure Projects By The PMB Govt. Across Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by plaindealer: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
https://twitter.com/OyesileJohn/status/1615060628141662210

So, at the end of the day, he did not learn anything from his Egyptian power study, his best idea is to complete PMB's Siemens power project that's actually going on as we speak.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by YouandiAllofus: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Isn't government continuous? Should he abandon a multi million dollar ongoing project because of another model from elsewhere?
Guy think before you type na...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by plaindealer: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
He made so much comedic noise about his foolish and worthless vacation to Egypt, but he still end up plagiarizing APC's power project and ideas.

When they say this man is dumb in the head, shallow in the head, goofy and hopeless in the head, they are not lying, he's truly shallow.

This man is a walking disaster, a naked comedic clown with zero sense of worth or direction

Very sad and pathetic man.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by IDeyNL: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
If he said he would abandon it, the same urchins will scream. Now he has said he will continue it while having the Egypt understudy in mind, you people still criticize.

Show me one urchin without brain damage, I will pay 100k.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
plaindealer:
He made so much comedic noise about his foolish and worthless vacation to Egypt, but he still end up plagiarizing APC's power project and ideas.

When they say this man is dumb in the head, shallow in the head, goofy and hopeless in the head, they are not lying, he's truly shallow.

This man is a walking disaster, a naked comedic clown with zero sense of worth or direction

Very sad and pathetic man.

You're a slowpoke.

What do you know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by Naira20: 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Guy #ignoretheBATstards

Peter Obi's Brilliance Today pain dem no be sumall

Leave them to talk about his speech till Friday.

No distractions, 39 more days to retire Tinubu+Atiku

IDeyNL:
If he said he would abandon it, the same urchins will scream. Now he has said he will continue it while having the Egypt understudy in mind, you people still criticize.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
The dumb Op is calling Siemens deal "APC power project" while the dumbo is unaware it's same Siemens that revolutionized Egypt's power sector.

Not only that, Siemens was introduced to Bubu by Kagame of Rwanda. Yet the dumbo is calling it PMB's project as if Siemens is owned by PMB.

Shame!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by Ofunaofu: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
IDeyNL:

The picture below aptly describes a typical urchin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by alanto: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
If peter Obi has any new idea you will know from his days as Anambra Governor... Instead he gave them a Biafra beer that everyone in Igboland is now drunk on

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by Betanaija42moro: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Obi remains the best presidential candidate we have now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by plaindealer: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:
The dumb Op is calling Siemens deal "APC power project" while the dumbo is unaware it's same Siemens that revolutionized Egypt's power sector.

Not only that, Siemens was introduced to Bubu by Kagame of Rwanda. Yet the dumbo is calling it PMB's project as if Siemens is owned by PMB.

Shame!!

So, the Pandora ipob clown went to Egypt to study Nigeria's APC siemens power project? Do you not see how dumb and retaarded you sound?

Btw, what siemens did in Egypt was solar, not the same thing Siemens is doing in Nigeria today. Shouldn't the ipob clown be doing or talking about what he copied in Egypt?

The shallow and empty head pandora ipob plagiarized APC's power project

Just loo at the dumbo clown..no personal or original ideas... what a clown.

grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by Yaribanzaonic: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
Just imagine the thinking of a typical Agbado thiefnubuu miscreant. Power generation is not a "MONOPOLY' business zombie. Every country has different players that are involved in power generation.. distribution..etc. So you think he will jettison the Siemens deal?? You agbado Idiats should have your own country, so that people can see how you and your Benin Republic cousins will share foolishness and juju..spits

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
plaindealer:
https://twitter.com/OyesileJohn/status/1615060628141662210

So, at the end of the day, he did not learn anything from his Egyptian power study, his best idea is to complete PMB's Siemens power project that's actually going on as we speak.

Government is continuous. When Buhari saw Obi's plan on power he ran to invite Siemens. No problem, Obi will look into what they are offering and fine tune it.

All we want is steady light
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by plaindealer: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thanksful:

Government is continuous. When Buhari saw Obi's plan on power he ran to invite Siemens. No problem, Obi will look into what they are offering and fine tune it.

All we want is steady light

So, Pandora came up with PMB's power plan, but still ran to Egypt to learn something else?

These olod ipob sit at home losers no go kill pesin with lafta I swear..

grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
plaindealer:

So, Pandora came up with PMB's power plan, but still ran to Egypt to learn something else?

These olod ipob sit at home losers no go kill pesin with lafta I swear..

grin grin

Try to be coherent so people can understand you unless you want to end up a low budget babalu balu
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by plaindealer: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
So, Pandora ipob came up with Siemen's power plan more than 3 years ago when PMB and Siemens signed the agreement?

Where was Pandora then sef? In his pandora ipob village sniffing akpu..

Comedians.. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by plaindealer: 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thanksful:

Try to be coherent so people can understand you unless you want to end up a low budget babalu balu

Obi pandora ipob was coherent when he plagerzied PMB's Siemens power plan.

So, the Pandora ipob actually did not learn anything in Egypt?

He still returns to Nigeria to steal other people's ideas.

Igbos are really dumb and retarded

What a born loser.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
plaindealer:

Obi pandora ipob was coherent when he plagerzied PMB's Siemens power plan.

So, the Pandora ipob actually did not learn anything in Egypt?

He still returns to Nigeria to steal other people's ideas.

Igbos are really dumb and retarded

What a born loser.. grin grin

Lol! Albert Einstein said and I quote, "I went far because I stood on the shoulder of those that went before me".

If you understand what that means, you will be a step closer to curing your foolishness.
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by plaindealer: 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thanksful:

Lol! Albert Einstein said and I quote, "I went far because I stood on the shoulder of those that went before me".

If you understand what that means, you will be a step closer to curing your foolishness.

What is the rubbish this one talking about?

What's your nonsense got to do with obi pandora ipob plagiarizing other people's work and ideas?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
plaindealer:

What is the rubbish this one talking about?

What's your nonsense got to do with obi pandora ipob plagiarizing other people's work and ideas?

Too bad you couldn't comprehend that quote. Your foolishness will multiply
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by plaindealer: 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thanksful:

Too bad you couldn't comprehend that quote. Your foolishness will multiply

Wetin concern me with you meaningless and irrelevant jargon.?

Face topic..

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by plaindealer: 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
The Pandora ipob liar said he will declare war on power, but the clown spent 8 years in power and did not build 1 power plant in his Anambra village, not even 1 generator to power street light.

Comedic clown.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by plaindealer: 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
He also as usual lied about our power generation, he said 7000mw when I'm fact it's 20000.

The fool no sabi anything about Nigeria.

Olodo...

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by plaindealer: 12:51am On Jan 17, 2023
In the video, the pandora olodo said $2.3 billion siemens project, but it's actually a $25 Billion project.

What a dumbasss. grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by aariwa(m): 3:39am On Jan 17, 2023
He has seen the model of what Siemens did for Egypt and he plans to follow it up and increase our megawatts to 25k by 2025 different from buhari slow pace
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by plaindealer: 3:59am On Jan 17, 2023
aariwa:
He has seen the model of what Siemens did for Egypt and he plans to follow it up and increase our megawatts to 25k by 2025 different from buhari slow pace

The Nigerian government in 2019 signed the Electricity Road Map agreement with the German-based Siemens with the aim of modernising the country’s national grid, and achieving 7,000 megawatts by 2021, 11,000 megawatts by 2023 and 25,000 megawatts by 2025.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/555418-nigeria-targets-7000-megawatts-on-new-siemens-equipment.html#:~:text=The%20Nigerian%20government%20in%202019,Equipments%20gotten%20from%20SIEMENS.

The official siemens target and the contract signed with Nigeria says 25000MW by 2025, Pandora and his minions are saying the same thing, 25000 by 2025.

This is a reflection of olodoism, ignorance and idiocy, you and your pandora liar are just too pathetic to be taken seriously..

You just spew dumb rubbish all over the place..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by beelon1020(m): 3:59am On Jan 17, 2023
plaindealer:
The Pandora ipob liar said he will declare war on power, but the clown spent 8 years in power and did not build 1 power plant in his Anambra village, not even 1 generator to power street light.

Comedic clown.. grin
Hahahahahahahaha..
Kikikikikikikikiki....
Guy you don burst my head with this yoor fire balls at Pandora o...
Those dot nation people no dey hear true o...
Shifting goal post and shifting truth is their hobby...
Painting black white is what they do,.. imagine, comparing capability and intelligence of Tinubu to obistingy... Never!..*spit*
Next month Reality will hit’em like Thunder
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by Ofunaofu: 4:51am On Jan 17, 2023
I think plaindealer should take the award for the most Stupid urchin ever liveth
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by pquaver(m): 5:19am On Jan 17, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Isn't government continuous? Should he abandon a multi million dollar ongoing project because of another model from elsewhere?
Guy think before you type na...

OK now is obi government is now continuous ab? For 8years with Buhari you refused government is continuous and in lagos with Tinubu government is not continuous abi.. No worries this una foolishness will soon end.. E no far again

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Complete The Pmb's Siemens Project. What About Egypt? Video by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:09am On Jan 17, 2023
plaindealer:

So, the Pandora ipob clown went to Egypt to study Nigeria's APC siemens power project? Do you not see how dumb and retaarded you sound?

Btw, what siemens did in Egypt was solar, not the same thing Siemens is doing in Nigeria today. Shouldn't the ipob clown be doing or talking about what he copied in Egypt?

The shallow and empty head pandora ipob plagiarized APC's power project

Just loo at the dumbo clown..no personal or original ideas... what a clown.

grin

The dumbo is still calling it APC's Siemens power project.
The dumbo even ignorantly said what siemens did in Egypt is solar s if it makes a difference. Dumbo should realize that solar is one of the means of generating electricity just as we have hydro and gas in Nigeria.
APC made a fake promise to add 10000MW to the power grid every year. Instead, they've not been able to add a kilowatt yet dumbo here is saying Obi is copying APC's power project. Who copies a failure??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! / Peter Obi’s Dirty Secrets, False Life / APC Wins Badagry LGA With Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.