Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! (820 Views)

Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu / Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda / Aisha Yesufu: Instead Of Buhari's 3rd Term, We Would Have Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Come oh, Is this naira scarcity not a plan to scuttle elections to let Buhari remain in office?

Think of it, with this pain inflicted will Nigerians not finally break out in revolt then they would declare state of emergency and use the opportunity to postpone election.

Una see dis plan?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by SensetionalGoal(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by EdoBoy90(m): 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Come oh, Is this naira scarcity not a plan to scuttle elections to let Buhari remain in office?

Think of it, with this pain inflicted will Nigerians not finally break out in revolt then they would declare state of emergency and use the opportunity to postpone election.

Una see dis plan?

No reason here at for this post. Next time, look for something better to post. Posting is not by force.

Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by derecho(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Failed stratagem by APC to dissociate Tinubu from Buhari.

Eyes on the ball guys.
Tinubu+ Atiku must be retired.

Concerning Buhari, when we get to the bridge, we'd cross it

1 Like

Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Missgeraldine(f): 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Are you talking about the same buhari you people voted twice just to spite some people??

So you want us now to help you fight buhari abi?? Enjoy your change and next level of sufferness.

Meanwhile, you still have the chance to right the wrong by voting OBI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by FarahAideed: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nothing surprises me when it comes to Buhari
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by oloriooko(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
For sure!
Most corrupt regime built on lies maintained by lies, what can one expect if not lies
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Just saw that this has occurred to this guy too

https://www.nairaland.com/7550559/sure-man-wants-hand-over
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Ogbuefi2020: 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
Only afonjas should go and protest and enjoy Buhari's brutality
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Una see dis plan?

Abeg shut up!

Buhari is going when his tenure ends. He is trying to give the incoming a tough time so he can look good having mismanaged the economy.

1 Like

Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Just saw that this has occurred to this guy too

https://www.nairaland.com/7550559/sure-man-wants-hand-over

Abi no be your second moniker? Urchins!
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2023
Thanksful:

Abi no be your second moniker? Urchins!

You sef suppose use POS go buy sense make you take dey use to dey apply correct discernment. Dumbchin.
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:43am On Feb 02, 2023
Thanksful:

Abeg shut up!

Buhari is going when his tenure ends. He is trying to give the incoming a tough time so he can look good having mismanaged the economy.

Abeg use toilet roll cover your yansh wey you use talk for you ought to see that this was merely a probing question.

And your responses is making me feel like this might be the plan and that you are a Buhari follower who knows that this is the plan but you are shocked that I have thought in this direction and therefore you are trying to shut me up lest people start thinking this also and scatter your stay in power plans. Hmm! Noted!
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by GBTYO: 8:52am On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Una see dis plan?

I have been warning here that there will be no transition instead the elections will produce bad losers such as Obi who will go to court to invalidate the results .

The court will oblige him and an interim govt to nowhere will be rolled out.

The cabal has no horse in this race. They lost the APC primaries and will do everything in their powers to ensure none of the candidates emerge given the humongous corruption and theft carried out by this same Buhari govt.

There is no way they will allow for a transition.

Funny thing is that Obi will be the idiot that will be used to invalidate the elections which a cabal connected judge will quickly grant.

The Obidient mob behind Obi want this situation as the very essence of the Obidient mob is to call for the election to be annulled after their candidate loses. The Anarcho-Marxists in the Obidient movement are in this elections only to scuttle it in place of a WEF and Cabal handpicked unelected interim govt that will both protect the Cabal and implement all the madness being proposed by Davos under their Satanic Great Reset.

I predicted this mid last year long before Obi declared to run , that an Igbo man will do same like Nzeribe of notorious June 12 saga calling for the elections tone annulled. That individual is Obi and he is working for both the WEF and Cabal's interests.

1 Like

Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Abeg use toilet roll cover your yansh wey you use talk for you ought to see that this was merely a probing question.

And your responses is making me feel like this might be the plan and that you are a Buhari follower who knows that this is the plan but you are shocked that I have thought in this direction and therefore you are trying to shut me up lest people start thinking this also and scatter your stay in power plans. Hmm! Noted!

Lol! Too funny. Upgrade your reasoning abeg
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thanksful:

grin You no get anything to talk before! Hehehegrin
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by sonmvayina(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thanksful:

Even in this section too... Dtruthspeaker

No no...you do need to see a psychiatrist.

I will pay for it...

Please, this is just too much
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
sonmvayina:

No no...you do need to see a psychiatrist.

I will pay for it...

Please, this is just too much

Too much dull people in this country

1 Like

Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Buhari is not on the ballot paper!!!

Talk another lie
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by FarahAideed: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Una see dis plan?
Make Nigerians dey play dey will soon know the demons they are dealing with

Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2023
sonmvayina:

No no...you do need to see a psychiatrist...

Thanksful:

Too much dull people in this country

Mad man and Stupid man, see it now, even INEC is complaining. Stupid Mad Idiots.

https://www.nairaland.com/7575582/elections-under-threat-cbn-yet#121033412
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:12am On Feb 19, 2023
Missgeraldine:
Are you talking about the same buhari you people voted twice just to spite some people??

So you want us now to help you fight buhari abi?? Enjoy your change and next level of sufferness.

Meanwhile, you still have the chance to right the wrong by voting OBI

I vote only intelligent people even if they can not win like my vote went to Fela Durotaiye during the Buhari, Atiku second term war.

If Donald Duke had come out during the Buhari, Jonathan war, I would have voted D.D

Today's intelligent man is Peter O and he has my vote already. Though, things would not get better and we are all going to abuse him because, things are not going to get better. Yes I said it.
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari is not on the ballot paper!!!

Talk another lie

Aunty buy sense now. Is he not the one who benefits if elections does not hold? And Is he not already on the throne?
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by baralatie(m): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2023
Well
If the elections is scuttled or postponed.
Pr eident Buhari is still under law to hand over governance to an interim government.
He and his voice will step down
But this one that inec has not seen money
Lord have mercy
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Aunty buy sense now. Is he not the one who benefits if elections does not hold? And Is he not already on the throne?
When we get to that bridge we will cross it!

I don't know the constitution you are viewing presently

But the Nigerian constitution as at this morning only give room for 4-8years

So it is visibly to the blind that Buhari has run his 8years tenure

Enough of all these distractions!
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

When we get to that bridge we will cross it!

I don't know the constitution you are viewing presently

But the Nigerian constitution as at this morning only give room for 4-8years

So it is visibly to the blind that Buhari has run his 8years tenure

Enough of all these distractions!

There was a constitution when coups, mutiny, took place. The constitution is nothing and a powerless thing. Man is the maker of the constitution therefore he is greater than it and as you already see if man chooses not to follow the law he created, there is absolutely nothing the constitution can do.

It is only another man who can cancel him as proven by the coups and mutiny.

But as you said, we would soon get to that bridge and we hope it does not get bad.
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
baralatie:
Well
If the elections is scuttled or postponed.
Pr eident Buhari is still under law to hand over governance to an interim government.
He and his voice will step down
But this one that inec has not seen money
Lord have mercy

Lord have mercy!
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by sonmvayina(m): 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Mad man and Stupid man, see it now, even INEC is complaining. Stupid Mad Idiots.

https://www.nairaland.com/7575582/elections-under-threat-cbn-yet#121033412

That does not negate the fact that you do need to see a psychiatrist....

I promise I will pay for it..
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Workch: 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Una see dis plan?

you are always not reasonable
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
angry angry sad

Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
Workch:
you are always not reasonable

Clearly you are the one who is unreasonable for even inec, the media and people here have seen my concern. so you do not speak well at all.
Re: Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
sonmvayina:

That does not negate the fact that you do need to see a psychiatrist....

I promise I will pay for it..

If you were not mad, you would have known that your response here is still clear proof that you are mad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, CBN Will Decide Whether To Obey Supreme Court Order Today: Presidency / Who Is Going To Win The 2023 Election? / Peter Obi’s Dirty Secrets, False Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.