Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student (32335 Views)

Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. / Adamu Garaba's App Under Attack By Angry Nigerians After Twitter CEO Rant / Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Indispensable85(m): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2023
I was shocked to see Obi reading from a prepared speech yesterday. I thought zombiediots said he doesn't read from anywhere? MUMU people!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Emola12(m): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2023
yarimo:
PETER OBI just went there for pictures and later he will claim endorsement from Chatham house. As if their is INEC polling unit there grin grin grin
yarimo you go cry blood remain small
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by KINGS100(m): 9:21am On Jan 17, 2023
this illiterate doesn't even know the meaning of elder stateman. prove me wrong by defining elder stateman let see if Adamu Garba fits the class.

Your yeye stateman doesn't know the difference btw prompter and paper.

yarimo:
He is an elder stateman greater than any easterner alive or dead

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Levels1(m): 9:21am On Jan 17, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Do I blame you? No I don't. All of you have hypocrisy in your blood. Insulting everyone and crying when insulted. So Obi is not an elder to Adamu? Why is he insulting him? Or that one no be insults MBOK?

Obi elder?

Can you please define the word elders please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Zeezy81: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2023
id911:

And you don't know that guy is agbado supporter? They are paid to deceive you and you fell for it. Simply going through his previous posts would have open your eyes.

My bad grin
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by mozes01(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2023
yarimo:

You just dey stoopidd

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Ancestortinubu: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2023
Mumu, go and read and find the meaning of diction and typography error.. I believe you decipher what I mean.. But wait oo has your dexterity in English language made you wealthy? You wouldn't have been sounding like hoples miserable idyort.

uote author=Morphinne post=120110298]
Chinedu said lightning system grin like oga like zombies.
No nau, na thunder system. Chinedu, it's called lighting system and I wonder if you would have said this same thing if this had happened to the APC/PDP presidential candidates who are even older than Obi.[/quote]
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Zeezenho: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2023
yarimo:

Infidel listen this same garuba is better than Allah we know that for sure but he can't run just a simple app contract giving to him while small primary school children in aba will do that in their brake time,you get the point now mugu.
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by stasius: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2023
That is why he is ADAMU.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
This i.diota Adamumu Garba does not know when to speak and when to shut.up

So when should he speak ?

Baba were and supporter of 3rd class Student

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Anakazo22: 9:38am On Jan 17, 2023
yarimo:
Elder stateman in your family
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Youngpaperboy: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2023
yarimo:
You are clearly too dumb to know the meaning of Elder stateman. Which kind dumb heads dey Nairaland? Most of you are uneducated and uninformed.
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Elder stateman with fish brain tongue

E better pass your papa

Who knows your papa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Apili: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2023
DenreleDave:

To be honest wth you.. Obi is not bright... I watched the video, he was too dul mehn.

I am an obidients but I really regret supporting this dull man.. Clearly he has deceived us and we are stuck with him now
just say you love obi
Common urchin say it
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Anakazo22: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol.
Like a primary two kid. He thought he was dealing with our local mischievous AriseTV. Very empty head.

The only thing he can engage in convincingly is LIES and More LIES about unrealistic non-existent statistic from China and Indonesia.

Kai as he dey pain them(urchins) he go dey sweet us...obi was answering questions by himself for more than an hour but your tinubu couldn't answer but was delegating questions...olodo tinubu
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Urheadmaster(m): 9:40am On Jan 17, 2023
Your mother knows my papa tongue
MICHEALADEX:

E better pass your papa

Who knows your papa

You can go and verify tongue
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Anakazo22: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2023
KingKO22:
What do you expect from a 3rd class student of philosophy ?

The same way the IPOB miserably follow MNK that's killings thousands of Nyamirin now is the same way they are following this monumental dullard

His Pangolo head is a clear indication of dullard

A third class student that is a billionaire... you that graduated with first class how much you Don fit make... haters everywhere
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by DenreleDave(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Zeezy81:

Your expectations are laughable. Obi was only a backup option after the Osinbajo project failed, I wonder what's your basis for comparison. As far as I'm concerned, Obi still appears to be the brightest among the 3major candidates

If u call this obi brightest, then I doubt if you are bright ursef

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by joba4luv: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Listen to Almajiri kolanut eater Garba a serial looser talking
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Ibkhaleel01: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2023
Obidient4life3:
Even Quota system Ab.o.ki is get mouth to talk?
SW and SE people are overrating themselves and their capabilities. If Northerners decides on a northerner to be president, you can’t do anything, a northerner can rule Nigeria till eternity and you lack the power and political number to pull him down!

you curse Nigeria day and Night and expect things to well with you?

you ridicule the north and call them all sort of names...

yet you want to be given the presidency on Quota basis...lol

The North is politically superior, calm, calculating, generous and accommodating.

The south lacks all these ATTRIBUTES.
We are a family; our religious and cultural diversities not withstanding.
The south makes noises, insults and blame us when things do not go their way.
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Zeezy81: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2023
DenreleDave:

If u call this obi brightest, then I doubt if you are bright ursef

That will be dependent on how bright you are "ursef"
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2023
Levels1:

Obi elder?

Can you please define the word elders please?
Adamu and Obi who senior please?
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Socialsunny14(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2023
KingKO22:
What do you expect from a 3rd class student of philosophy ?

The same way the IPOB miserably follow MNK that's killings thousands of Nyamirin now is the same way they are following this monumental dullardGB

His Pangolo head is a clear indication of dullard
Does ur darling president have any certificate apart from NEPA bill. Even bala blu show me his certificates.
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by FireUpNow(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2023
yarimo:
indeed
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by FireUpNow(m): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2023
mozes01:

You just dey stoopidd
this your youb't nor be here oo. Very loud
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by SirJerrie(m): 9:53am On Jan 17, 2023
DenreleDave:

To be honest wth you.. Obi is not bright... I watched the video, he was too dul mehn.

I am an obidients but I really regret supporting this dull man.. Clearly he has deceived us and we are stuck with him now

I'm tempted to call you an imbeci1e..
But I won't call you an Imbeci1e even though I'm highly tempted to call you an imbeci1e .

YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN AND CAN NEVER BE OBIDIENT.
Dem use Tribalistic wrapper take tie your eye.
You will always be an Urchin
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by okorogodwin4(m): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2023
Obi is a trader he is not a prof he knows how to get things going
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by TheAdvocate(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2023
yarimo:

He is 40 years old and was born on 6th June 1982.
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by TheAdvocate(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Elder stateman with fish brain tongue

He is 40 years old and was born on 6th June 1982.
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by ada9ja(f): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2023
yarimo:
PETER OBI just went there for pictures and later he will claim endorsement from Chatham house. As if their is INEC polling unit there grin grin grin

So Tinubu that went there, went for what or the Atiku who refuse to reply is what. Dey play like mumu

If they ask u now, u will say u want better Nigeria, but see u as u dey mumu at ur age instead to contribute ur qouta by voting wisely
Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Chrismania100: 10:01am On Jan 17, 2023
Thiefnubuu criminal supporter, why can't you be proud of your bla blu croner for once

DenreleDave:

Re: Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student by Ireportlive: 10:17am On Jan 17, 2023
Theoarhics:

Your elder stateman na mumu and garbage without sense

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose / Boko Haram Attacks Jiddari Polo In Borno, Residents Flee. Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Nigerian Students In Malaysia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.