Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Only God Knows What Would Have Happened To Me If Not For This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Only God Knows What Would Have Happened To Me If Not For This (369 Views)

Who Knows What Happened To Kessing Sheen? / I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body / Top 3 WAEC Expo Scandals That Have Happened In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only God Knows What Would Have Happened To Me If Not For This by thrivemedia123(m): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
You know that ONE PERSON…

who has finished school for YEARS, but They don’t have a job!

And they still live with their parents.

Every day they walk around aimlessly on the streets.

They have been this way, for 2, 3 and even 5 years.

Getting old.

Broke.

sometimes begging for handouts.

The truth is - it is NOT their fault.

There is NO job.

The country is hard.

But here is the scary part!

Every year, people in school look at people like these and SWEAR that it can never be them…but then they leave school and end up just like these people.

It is NOT enough to say it is not your portion. The big question is - DO YOU HAVE a high paying skill?

…because without one, God forbid; this may happen to you too.

A high paying skill is the only thing that will help you survive - with or without a job.

It helped me buy my first car, and move out of my parents house at 24.

And the high paying skill that helped me get the best result is knowing HOW TO sell,

Now am holding this Training called AMAP where I teach you how to start selling online just with your SmartPhone. I'll also be giving out FREE gift valued at N1. 5million which will include tools, scripts, softwares, Ebooks containing information that helped me sell for years, Blueprints, 50 secret selling templates that'll make customers beg to pay you etc

I'll be giving this Free offers just for 10 people who take action under 48hrs from when I made this post.

If this sounds like what you're interested in send me a message to my number 09029666838 now to get started

(1) (Reply)

Religion, Violence And Peace / Chidera Dilibe Emerges COOU Best Graduating Student Of Pharmacy With 4.62 CGPA / Help For Projects, and Assignments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.