Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” (2596 Views)

Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) / Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) / Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Three people were shot at three different locations in Renton and SeaTac on Thursday.

Renton police arrested a suspect, 32-year old Mamadou Diallo, who is believed to be connected to all three shootings.

The first shooting happened just after 1 p.m. outside a grocery store in Renton along Rainier Avenue.

The owner of the store told KIRO 7 a man came in, used the bathroom and left. He then tried coming back inside but fell at the door. The owner said he thought the man was having a heart attack, but when Renton officers arrived, they discovered the man had been shot multiple times.

The 57-year-old male victim in that shooting suffered critical injuries, police said.

A second shooting happened at around 1:40 p.m. at a Kia car dealership on Southwest Grady Way. Renton police allege Diallo drove into a new part of the dealership’s lot and shot an employee multiple times. The 42-year-old male victim was taken to Harborview Medical Center and has since been released, according to Renton police.

The King County Sheriff’s Office also confirmed a shooting on 160th Street in SeaTac just after 2 p.m. A man with multiple gunshot wounds was taken to Harborview Medical Center, authorities said.

Officers talked to witnesses at the scene who gave them descriptions of the car the suspect was driving. Deputies used a helicopter to track down the gold Dodge Journey.

“They initiated a traffic stop, the individual in the vehicle immediately pulled over and was compliant and was detained without any incident, without any issues,” said King County Sheriff’s Office Sgt. Corbett Ford.

Diallo was arrested in Tacoma.

A judge found probable cause for Diallo for three counts of first-degree assault on Friday.

Officials said the shootings appeared to be random and “potentially racially-motivated.” In interviews with detectives, Diallo said numerous times that he did not like “Black people” because “they always killing each other.” All three men Diallo shot are Black.

Charging documents also identify Diallo as Black.

Prosecutors argued that Diallo is a danger to the community and asked for his bail to be set at $5 million. A judge ultimately set bail at $3 million.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” by Mumusaphire: 2:32am On Jan 17, 2023
God safe Americans

1 Like

Re: African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” by Karlovych: 2:56am On Jan 17, 2023
embarassed Too bad for the victims.
Re: African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” by jucijumi(f): 3:14am On Jan 17, 2023
Gun control is important in The USA

1 Like

Re: African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” by MMempire(m): 4:02am On Jan 17, 2023
Black man with misplaced priority.
Re: African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” by gaby(m): 4:24am On Jan 17, 2023
It would have been more convenient and easier for one to want to blame the inventors of find and other weapons for all these killings, but then when you cast your mind back to the first recorded murder in the Bible you'd be forced to have a rethink.

The worst form of hate is self-hate, and then when you begin to fear for your life out of hate from your kind, it gets even scarier. Wetin I dey talk sef....No be we we dey hate and kill each other for this Nigeria every minute of the day?

Abeg make the world end if e want end jare
Re: African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” by LordIsaac(m): 4:41am On Jan 17, 2023
His first name speaks volumes. grin

1 Like

Re: African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” by Musty112: 6:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Your hearts no go out this time around. Do not control gun laws, it'll eventually spell doom for you
Re: African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” by Patriotsleague: 6:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Effective justice not our stupid system, giving easy bail to criminals and killers.
Re: African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” by KosiGee(m): 7:20am On Jan 17, 2023
I remember Wyclef Jean’s song: “Diallo Diallo, you said he reached sir
But he didn't have no piece sir
But now he rest in peace sir”….

An African, Diallo was the victim in the song, shot 41 times by the police….

I’m sure the police, black people in the US and lots of people would be shocked that a black African shot and wounded three black men because he was angry and frustrated about black on black killings.

This crazy man didn’t even visit popular gang spots to carry out his cowardly assault, he went to shops to attack vulnerable people.

What a coward!!.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” by Mercury12(m): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Brainwashed ignoramus.
RIP to the victims.

The mindless killer will surely pay for it in the afterlife.
Re: African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 17, 2023
the shooter is an extrimist
Re: African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” by mysticwarrior(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2023
from the name he must be a Senegalese living in the US. He hated his own race for killing each other and the best way he think he could save the situation is by killing innocent members of his own race, the man is completely subnormal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” by Baronthecelebri: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nice country with good security, come to naija area and see
Re: African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” by irunoko(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
If it was a white man, Indian, Russian etc that said/did such all hell will have been let loose.i don't know why Africans are always a problem to themselves anywhere they go

1 Like

Re: African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” by Neddstark: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Diallo Diallo. Stop taking drugs grin
Re: African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” by OrigeenalSeven: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
KosiGee:
I remember Wyclef Jean’s song: “Diallo Diallo, you said he reached sir
But he didn't have no piece sir
But now he rest in peace sir”….

An African, Diallo was the victim in the song, shot 41 times by the police….

I’m sure the police, black people in the US and lots of people would be shocked that a black African shot and wounded three black men because he was angry and frustrated about black on black killings.

This crazy man didn’t even visit popular gang spots to carry out his cowardly assault, he went to shops to attack vulnerable people.

What a coward!!.

Lol
I doubt if he will survive 60secs there
those american gangster na psycho
Re: African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” by mu2sa2: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
US of A the land of freedom and guns. There, you can get a gun easily and go on a killing spree. Anyone planning to japa to US should write his will before departing.
Re: African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
gaby:
It would have been more convenient and easier for one to want to blame the inventors of find and other weapons for all these killings, but then when you cast your mind back to the first recorded murder in the Bible you'd be forced to have a rethink.

The worst form of hate is self-hate, and then when you begin to fear for your life out of hate from your kind, it gets even scarier. Wetin I dey talk sef....No be we we dey hate and kill each other for this Nigeria every minute of the day?

Abeg make the world end if e want end jare

Bkack people are too Wicked to Themselves.

Only God knows what went Wrong⛺
Re: African Who Went On A Shooting Spree In The US- “I Don’t Like Black People” by Reelmii: 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Blacks killing blacks everywhere.....may God continue to protect us

(1) (Reply)

We Don’t Rob On Ramadan -notorious Ibadan Robbers Who Disguise As Women(photo) / PHOTOS: Jealous Boyfriend Bites Girlfriend Lip In A Violent Attack / Residents Panic As Suspected Ritualists Behead Lady At Agbowo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.