Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Tinubu And The Fatiha: Another Setback In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And The Fatiha: Another Setback In The North (446 Views)

Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship / Rescheduled Elections Could Encounter Setback In 13 States / APC Suffers Another Setback As Fake Ballard Letter Is Debunked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And The Fatiha: Another Setback In The North by Reader530(m): 5:05am On Jan 17, 2023
A video has been circulating inq the north on how Tinubu failed to recite Fatiha correctly. You can't perform Salat without Fatiha. Northerners are now questioning his Islam.
Dino melaye called a debate for both of them to recite Fatiha as Dino is a Christian.
I am a northerner, when I asked one Alhaji of let me show him the video of Tinubu and how he failed to recite Fatiha. He immediately replied: He knew Tinubu can't do it because he doesn't understand Hausa well, so how can he recite Fatiha correctly.
My question: Why would Alhaji believe that you must know Hausa well before you can recite Fatiha?
This is nothing but the truth.
See Screenshot below

Re: Tinubu And The Fatiha: Another Setback In The North by Racoon(m): 5:08am On Jan 17, 2023
How do one reconcile that fact that a well known cocaine sniffing criminal wherein everything about him is a fraud from antiquity will not even know the basic faith tenets of a religion he fraudulently claimed he believes in or practice?
Re: Tinubu And The Fatiha: Another Setback In The North by NwaAdazzi(m): 5:15am On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubulated... Lmao
Re: Tinubu And The Fatiha: Another Setback In The North by Jostoman: 5:25am On Jan 17, 2023
Nawao
Re: Tinubu And The Fatiha: Another Setback In The North by TimFisher2: 5:52am On Jan 17, 2023
grin

Tinubu has been left behind

Tinubu is neither a Christain or a Muslim

He should move to India...let Hindus vote for him.
Re: Tinubu And The Fatiha: Another Setback In The North by aylive02(m): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2023
Emilokan is really in big mess. The man na confirm traditionalist

(1) (Reply)

More Resignations Hit PDP In Sokoto State. PRO And Secretary Join APC. / Nigerians Would Remember President Buhari For His Spiteful Incompetence. / Should The CBN Governor Be Arrested? || Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.