Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House (3393 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House by Corrinthians(m): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
I'm watching you

Hahahahahaha omenka welcome back

your agbado munching gorilla Tinubu can't even mention Japan sef
Nnamdi Kanu, your prodigal Lord and Saviour, called a certain group of people from a certain tribe "pigs" and "idiots". Do you by chance know them? He also called their women "prostitutes".

He didn't say anything about Baby Factories anyway. Do you have any idea the people he was referring to, because I'm somewhat confused. embarassed

Re: Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House by Spherica177: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
I'm watching you

Hahahahahaha omenka welcome back

your agbado munching gorilla Tinubu can't even mention Japan sef
Npower 30k stipend

My eyes are on you
Re: Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House by oladele5adesewa: 9:48am On Jan 17, 2023
My bags are ready, if Obi doesn't win...Eswatini (Swaziland) straight. Two sweet babes are already waiting for me there.My bags are ready, if Obi doesn't win...Eswatini (Swaziland) straight. Two sweet babes are already waiting for me there....
Re: Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House by Tumblr: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2023
The standard must be so low to attain the Nigerian presidency. Because of map kwanu?

Something teenagers should be able to identify easily.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House by vacanci: 9:57am On Jan 17, 2023
sukar886:

The question is that can tinubu identify japanese mqp

No one asked him before pointing to it. It means that he knew before the speech that he was going to talk about Japan so he has done rehearsals on where the map is.

If someone immediately asked him to point to where Kuwait or Kazakhstan is, you will find out that he will miss it because there was no rehearsal.

Same way he got the land area of Nasarawa State right because of rehearsals. if you have suddenly asked him to tell you the area covered by Kwara, he wont get it.

He uses his prepared answer to tailor it towards the statistics he has memorized.

Ask him the Inflation of Angola out of the blue let's see if he can answer it.

I pray for him to win the election but again, i fear for his failure.

his case may be like that of Tai Solarin who thinks its easy until he got there.

Nigeria needs men with balls made of steel.

This country no normal, so you just need abnormal person with some mad actions.

Re: Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House by Tinubumyman: 9:57am On Jan 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I could identify the Japanese map since I was 10years old.

Does that mean I should be president too?
na mind the ibo people...let them be decieving themselves....dey always forget they are Minority....they think Nairaland likes is the same thing as electoral vote....stupid people
Re: Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House by Malory: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:

How will Theeifnubu identify the road to Iragbiiji when he is an Immigrant, who migrated from either of these two countries, Togo or Benin Republic
Exactly.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House by TheChameleon: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2023
Malory:
What an intelligent fellow! Theeifnubu cannot even identify the road to Iragbiji talkless of identifying the map of Nigeria. What a shame!

Brainy person wey get 3rd Class

If Tinubu with 1st Class be igbo

You guys would be worshipping him more than Jesus.

Re: Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House by Malory: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2023
TheChameleon:

A man without root can forge first class certificate.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House by Minjim: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2023
He has simply done his homework
Re: Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House by Racoon(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2023
This is how the well learned and educated roll. Ndi mara ihe.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House by Misterone: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2023
Malory:
What an intelligent fellow! Theeifnubu cannot even identify the road to Iragbiji talkless of identifying the map of Nigeria. What a shame!
how does identifying the map of Togo or Japan put rice on the plates of Nigerians? This is why most people don't want to vote for him. Nigeria is a very diverse and peculiar place. What will work in most places will not in Nigeria.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2023
@Moh247 Leodeking Freestuffsng PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 Throwback TinubuAdvocate Roboto11 Batified2023 Biodun556

Can you see that Peter Obi is not anybody's mate. Can you see clearly why your mission with Mr. Content Creator will end in failure grin grin grin
Re: Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House by Malory: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Misterone:
how does identifying the map of Togo or Japan put rice on the plates of Nigerians? This is why most people don't want to vote for him. Nigeria is a very diverse and peculiar place. What will work in most places will not in Nigeria.
Then who should we vote for?
Re: Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House by frugal(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dniel:
The man is brainy
Very very. People underestimate him. You'll see the way he'll deal with all these corrupt people.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House by lereinter(m): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Let him pick masters form

He should go join academics

So he can use his enigma to be VC

All this make believe that's arousing you, is not needed in politics and governance

Comparing nigeria to Japan our peculiarities are different
Re: Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House by BentizilL: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
At 10years old in JSS 1, I can identify any country on earth with map... I also know the capital of more than 70% of the countries in the world... I can remember the look on the face of Mr Garguilo(an Italian), the first principal of my school when I showed him Indonesia without looking twice..

Maybe I should be the president because of that... kiss
Re: Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
TheChameleon:

You don't have a point oga. A 3rd class who became a self- made man vs a 1st class drug dealer who couldn't achieve anything without crime and now surrounds himself with agberos.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House by Image123(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
KosiGee:
That wasn’t Japan na. I’m Obidient but Peter Obi’s right index finger was pointing at South China Sea, a bit to the left is Vietnam…Japan is farther to his right….comon people.
If his intention was to identify Japan on that map, then it’s a huge blunder. Someone might actually create another thread disputing this one that Obi couldn’t locate Japan on a world map.

Thanks brother, that was more of Taiwan but i will let it slide.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House by Image123(m): 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
BentizilL:
At 10years old in JSS 1, I can identify any country on earth with map... I also know the capital of more than 70% of the countries in the world... I can remember the look on the face of Mr Garguilo(an Italian), the first principal of my school when I showed him Indonesia without looking twice..

Maybe I should be the president because of that... kiss

If we miss you, this country is doomed my man.

Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) / Video: Austrian Newspaper Refers To Tinubu As A Drug Dealer Who Won #elections / A Supreme Court Justice Just Died Today.