Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 (31580 Views)

Arsenal Vs Newcastle ( 3 - 0 ) On 18th January 2021 / Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th January 2020 / Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 18th January 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by Alpharey: 4:26am On Jan 19, 2023
Shikena:

Don't know where you got this from. While most of the major teams in the league are technically rivals, Manchester United and Chelsea don't have history of traditional rivalry. Man United's main rivals till tomorrow is Liverpool FC (being the two most successful clubs in English football) and their local derby is with Man City.
Chelsea's main rivals are Tottenham and Arsenal. Chelsea are English champions a total of 6 times, less than Aston Villa and Everton.
Even a kid that was born yesterday in England knows that. Forget the rivalries you created on the streets of Nigeria.

So during Mourinho's arrival at Chelsea, when Chelsea began to sign big players and started competing with the big guys, you didn't witness the rivalry, the era of John Terry against Wayne Rooney, May United defense against Drogba, Mourinho vs Ferguson, the numerous big matches that entertained the world. Where are you getting your own facts too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by AbuMaryam1(m): 4:31am On Jan 19, 2023
Almiron:
Mumu God no dey watch ball.

Which God you know, now that God has disgrace you guys... And we go knack you on Sunday. What pains me Casemiro won't play that match I don't want excuses after the match.

2 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by Olapills(m): 4:43am On Jan 19, 2023
Football!
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by AbuMaryam1(m): 4:45am On Jan 19, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
mumu on the loose

See the mumu that do you...would cum in ur mouth comes Sunday.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by AbuMaryam1(m): 4:47am On Jan 19, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:

It's too late brother, you ought to have prayed this type of prayer before the game against Man City rather you chose to support us with the believe that you're doing Man City unknown to you that you're eventually doing yourself bragrin

E dun happened I dey chop my iscrim
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by Pclemenza: 5:51am On Jan 19, 2023
wayforward2grea:
Over confidence will kill Man United against Arsenal
You need to see games beyond mere hypes. They were not over confident. Assnal is the man target so they took a small loss for big gain over arsenal
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by Truvelisback(m): 5:57am On Jan 19, 2023
Salvador1:
Ten hag is a fool.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by hollywater: 6:04am On Jan 19, 2023
silibaba:
I dey second for league table.

They never see it coming coz we fans maintained a low-key.
Haba u still dey second? Not let hypertension kill you oo.

5 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by Smith414: 6:33am On Jan 19, 2023
wayforward2grea:
Over confidence will kill Man United against Arsenal
as in enh,, them nor let me hear word for weeks now, them just dey make noise
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by omooba969(m): 7:01am On Jan 19, 2023
Pclemenza:

You need to see games beyond mere hypes. They were not over confident. Assnal is the man target so they took a small loss for big gain over arsenal

What an analysis grin , dey play u hear - just dey play! grin

3 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by pek(m): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2023
silibaba:
I dey second for league table.

They never see it coming coz we fans maintained a low-key.
check again.

2 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by JJuanMiguel: 7:27am On Jan 19, 2023
Shikena:

Don't know where you got this from. While most of the major teams in the league are technically rivals, Manchester United and Chelsea don't have history of traditional rivalry. Man United's main rivals till tomorrow is Liverpool FC (being the two most successful clubs in English football) and their local derby is with Man City.
Chelsea's main rivals are Tottenham and Arsenal. Chelsea are English champions a total of 6 times, less than Aston Villa and Everton.
Even a kid that was born yesterday in England knows that. Forget the rivalries you created on the streets of Nigeria.
So why didn't people create a Man city vs Sunderland on the street?
What happens on the field and the football world is what fans take with them to the streets.
Your rival is also your competition
Chelsea was the competition for the league titles with man u from 2004 to 2013, then Liverpool already disappeared.
During those times, Chelsea and man u even managed to compete in a UCL final, being the first all English final, several cup finals too. That's what created the rivalry.
There are different categories of rivalries, main ones are
Competition
Territorial
In the London derbies
Spurs vs Chelsea is even always heated and more feisty than Arsenal vs Spurs, those ones are majorly territorial.

While the North East derby, which is Liverpool vs Man is majorly to see the team who will have the highest number of league titles.

30 years is a long time , you think those 30 years that Liverpool disappeared and started fielding players like kolo toure and Andy Carroll Man U didn't form rivalry with other clubs?
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by pek(m): 7:29am On Jan 19, 2023
Fedrick100:

You are not a Chelsea fan then

Chelsea real rival is Arsenal that is why it’s call derby match

Man United rival is Man City
A derby is different from a rivalry
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:30am On Jan 19, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:
This ten hag no dey use sense sometimes Sha, Casemiro don collect card now, e don give Arsenal mouth to talk
See this one
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2023
frankson1:

The worst of Man. U still beat Arsenal silly undecided
So Rashford is the worst of Man u

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by Jalaw: 7:33am On Jan 19, 2023
Drawchester United at it again.
Hahahaaaaa
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by pek(m): 7:33am On Jan 19, 2023
HopefulFuture:
Chelsea and Arsenal game isn't a derby game.. Tottenham and Arsenal is a derby game just like Liverpool and Everton shocked
Obviously you don't know what a derby is.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by Crumbian: 7:44am On Jan 19, 2023
Hendrixky:

If person nor tell you You nor suppose know say na draw match
And na also under 3.5

Why you no dey show for the betting thread? undecided
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by mading951: 7:46am On Jan 19, 2023
seunny4lif:

I swear
For what swear. Nexus Iceland
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by Crumbian: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2023
HopefulFuture:
Chelsea and Arsenal game isn't a derby game.. Tottenham and Arsenal is a derby game just like Liverpool and Everton shocked

Whenever teams from the same city play each other, it's a derby.

Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal, Westham, Crystal Palace, Brentford, Fulham and some other teams are all from the same city: London. There's north, west and probably a south London derby. Arsenal versus Tottenham is a north London derby (I think).

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2023
‼️ This Weekend Man City fans will be Supporting Man u to win against Arsenal so they can have hope for the Title Race..
‼️ This weekend Tottenham fans will be Supporting Arsenal to beat Man u so they will have hope in the Top 4 race.
‼️ This Midweek Man u fans will be Supporting Tottenham to win Vs Man City so that they will be having hope for the Title Race.
‼️This mid week Arsenal fans will be Supporting Tottenham to beat Man City to strengthen their lead at the Top of the table..
‼️ This mid week Newcastle fans will be Supporting Man City to increase their Chances in the Top 4 race....
‼️ Then we have Liverpool and Chelsea that clearly have no idea on what is going on... The number 9 Vs Number 10... The Overbeaten Vs Must Be Beaten.... The Twins of Depressing Football... The Hijackers Vs The Hijackers....

4 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by Millano360: 8:02am On Jan 19, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
why na?
Me too oh bro
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by silibaba: 8:05am On Jan 19, 2023
pek:
check again.
Chelsea fans spotted.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by Jalaw: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2023
Your analysis is true, and at the same time funny � � � � � �
2ndchildhood:
‼️ This Weekend Man City fans will be Supporting Man u to win against Arsenal so they can have hope for the Title Race..
‼️ This weekend Tottenham fans will be Supporting Arsenal to beat Man u so they will have hope in the Top 4 race.
‼️ This Midweek Man u fans will be Supporting Tottenham to win Vs Man City so that they will be having hope for the Title Race.
‼️This mid week Arsenal fans will be Supporting Tottenham to beat Man City to strengthen their lead at the Top of the table..
‼️ This mid week Newcastle fans will be Supporting Man City to increase their Chances in the Top 4 race....
‼️ Then we have Liverpool and Chelsea that clearly have no idea on what is going on... The number 9 Vs Number 10... The Overbeaten Vs Must Be Beaten.... The Twins of Depressing Football... The Hijackers Vs The Hijackers....
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by GEEBITE: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2023
When I told my brother who is now a man city fan because of Pep that United's biggest rivals are Liverpool followed by Leeds utd. He didn't believe until he went to Etihad and got to confirm . He also learnt that,when Kalvin Phillips opted to join city from Leeds instead of united where he is guaranteed more playing time because of the intense rivalry between the two clubs. Cantona, Rio Ferdinand and Alan Smith are yet to be forgiven for crossing over to United especially Smith who is a local lad like Phillips.
Man Utd fans prefer city who are viewed like a neighbour to win titles than their eternal rivals Liverpool. Liverpool and Everton rivalry the Merseyside derby is seen as lesser rivalry to United . The same as the Mancunian derby with city.

In London the fiercest rivalry is the Arsenal vs Spurs the North london derby who are separated by just 4 miles and is bigger than all London teams like Chelsea,West Ham,Fulham,Crystal palace,Charlton,Millwall and Watford. Although later day chelsea fans see Arsenal as their direct rivals instead of Fulham who are less than 2kms down the road.

In the West Midlands city of Birmingham, Aston Villa and Birmingham City have the fiercest rivalry that extra securty are always deployed with helicopters hovering around when they play each other especially at St Andrews the home of B'ham city FC.Westbrom and Wolverhampton the other local rivals pick the pieces.

Right accross the East Midlands, the biggest rivalry is between Forest and Derby County since the legendary Brian Cllough crossed from the later to the former. Leicester City squaring up to the two of them is a lesser rivalry

Up there in the North East,Newcastle,Sunderland and Middlesbrough can not be separated as they are always at each other's throats.

Across the Yorkshire, on the west side is the intense rivalries amongst Leeds,Bradford and Huddersfield.
This spills to the south of it with the two Sheffield clubs,United and Wednesday(oldest football club in the world)haviing a chequered history of animosity.

[ author=Shikena post=120170495]
Even a kid that was born yesterday in England knows that. Forget the rivalries you created on the streets of Nigeria.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by Enemyofpeace: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2023
GGMU! Arsenal is next.

Mynd44, vickyrotex, ajepako, fatymore, folake4u, funjosh, funkybabee, Sweetplum, odefagirl, Dominique, justwise and even you seun , if I give any of una chop, no be my mama burn me. All of una go salivate tire.

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by pek(m): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2023
silibaba:
Chelsea fans spotted.
fans? Thought that is plural?
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by macho44(m): 8:43am On Jan 19, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
get out

No Vex grin grin grin
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by frankson1(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2023
RolexOfGeneva:

So Rashford is the worst of Man u

It's not a must to comment on what you don't understand undecided
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by RolexOfGeneva(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2023
frankson1:

It's not a must to comment on what you don't understand undecided
Yeah. I don't understand when someone is typing rubbish. Arsenal missed their most important player in that game (Partey) and you are you are trying to change narratives.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by yankison(m): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2023
betshopagent:
relax,I wud credit your sporty bet aza tomorrow with no u provided.That's when I load up my opay.

Good morning bro . please no forget me
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by yankison(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2023
Please gud person in the house help me with just 200naira in my.sportybet to build the account up to 1k 09033921465
ManU ruined me

God will bless with Greens this weekend
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Today's Tips For Footbal Betting 100% Free / Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions / Besiktas Vs Arsenal :Champions League Playoff : (0 - 0) On 19th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.